Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2007
    Pats, no contest :D
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited November 2007
    Pat's....if nobody takes a cheap shot at Brady with him in the pocket so long....aint nobody beating them this season....done deal.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited November 2007
    voted for the pats
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,685
    edited November 2007
    Well... we are certainly pulling for the Pats... and, as a born & bred Baltimoron, I am not too likely to root for the Dolts, umm, I mean Colts...

But I am not all that confident that NE will prevail. The winner probably IS the best team treading the boards this year.
  • phipiper10
    phipiper10 Posts: 955
    edited November 2007
    The Pats by at least two TDs. The colts really haven't dominated anyone.

The Pats schedule hasn't been the toughest either but they have handled their opponents.

The Pats are better in all phases. No team can defent Moss, Welker and Stallworth at the same time. They won't even need a running game.
    Analog Source: Rega P3-24 Exact 2 w/GT delrin platter & Neo TT-PSU Digital Source: Lumin T2 w/Roon (NUC) DAC: Denafrips Pontus II Phono Preamp: Rega Aria MK3 Preamp: Rogue RP-7 Amp: Pass X150.8 Speakers: Joseph Audio Perspective 2, Audio Physic Tempo Plus Cables: Morrow M4 ICs & Audio Art SC-5 ePlus, Shunyata PCs Misc: Shunyata Hydra Delta D6, VTI rack, GIK acoustic panels
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited November 2007
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited November 2007
    It's gonna be close. That said, I think the Pats will edge them out this year. Their defense is too good to let Peyton have a great game.
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • kingtut
    kingtut Posts: 813
    edited November 2007
    Pats, they seems to have better receivers.
  • carpenter
    carpenter Posts: 362
    edited November 2007
    Pats. and not just because of Brady's superman season.
    They are the complete package.
    y'all better start next season's thread.
    "If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2007
    I'm going to throw this out there.....while I think the Pats are the better team, I honestly would prefer them to lose this game. Reason being, I'd rather see the Pats highly motivated in the playoffs.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    I hate Tom Brady.

I don't wish a torn acl or anything on him, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing his bell rung a couple times.

Go Colts, but I know it will be all Pats.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited November 2007
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited November 2007
    Tom Brady will play Virgil Sollozzo to Peyton Manning's Luca Brasi.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2007
    Well, here is my thing about the game. If you go back the the last years AFC championsip....this years Colts are about the same, give or take, and they SQUEAKED by the Pats last year. NE on the other hand, well, Brady now has people to throw to that are not just good, but phenomenal. So, NE SHOULD kick thier ****.

That said, I'm more interested in what happens in the playoffs because, regardless of tommorows outcome, the Pats and the Colts are going to win thier respective divisions and will likely play each other again for the AFC championship.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited November 2007
    I actually think the Colts are better than they were last year. Not leaps and bounds better like the Pats but definitely better.

I think the Colts do have a very good chance to win but honestly I think the Pats are just on a whole other level than the other 31 teams in the league.

Ill be pulling for my fellow Tennessean on the Colts but I think the Patriots will just be too much. It wont be a blowout but they will win.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2007
    I voted Colts. Just because. The Pats are better right now...not "vastly superior" as some would have you believe...but probably better by some small margin. That said...the "better" team doesn't always win.

I would rather the Colts lose this one and win in the playoffs. Winning both times would be better, but that will be hard to do for either team.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • phipiper10
    phipiper10 Posts: 955
    edited November 2007
    Being a New England/Boston sports fan sure is great right now!

Even the Celts are worth mentioning...the B's, well, their working on it.
    Analog Source: Rega P3-24 Exact 2 w/GT delrin platter & Neo TT-PSU Digital Source: Lumin T2 w/Roon (NUC) DAC: Denafrips Pontus II Phono Preamp: Rega Aria MK3 Preamp: Rogue RP-7 Amp: Pass X150.8 Speakers: Joseph Audio Perspective 2, Audio Physic Tempo Plus Cables: Morrow M4 ICs & Audio Art SC-5 ePlus, Shunyata PCs Misc: Shunyata Hydra Delta D6, VTI rack, GIK acoustic panels
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2007
    Go Pats!!!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited November 2007
    The last two weeks were great. Bruins open up and don't suck. Patriots beat Miami 49-28, Red Sox win ALCS, BC beats VT to remain undefeated, Pats beat Washington 52-7, Sox win World Series, Celtics open up and don't suck, now big BC and Pats games coming up.
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited November 2007
    Colts all the way!
  • PFKMan23
    PFKMan23 Posts: 13
    edited November 2007
    I want the colts, but i think the pats will win.
  • hockeyboy
    hockeyboy Posts: 1,428
    edited November 2007
    I hate the Pats. COLTS.
    My Main Gear
    Mitsu HC5000 (Proj.)
    Marantz SR8001 (AVR)
    Sunfire TGA7200 (AMP)
    Marantz DV7001 (SACD)
    Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray
    LSi 15's (Front)
    LSiC (Center)
    LSiFx (Surrounds)
    DUAL SVS 20-39 CS Plus
    (Passive Subs)
    Marantz IS201 I-Pod Dock[/SIZE]
    Panamax M5300EX
    Carada Criterion 106" Brightwhite Screen
    Sunfire TGA 5200 & (4) B&W 605's in the party room
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2007
    I could not be more psyched about this game right now.

Sorry to the haters, but the Pats will keep rollin'....
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited November 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    I could not be more psyched about this game right now.

Sorry to the haters, but the Pats will keep rollin'....

Don't think so, but at least you're one of the few to give a solid prediction of a win.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited November 2007
    Colts are ahead at the half!
  • ben62670
    edited November 2007
    Not for long
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited November 2007
    Looks like the Pats won it...
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2007
    One hell of a win.....Pats played like crap all game....penalties all over the place.

I'll eat the loss on the spread, but I'll gladly take the win. Looks like a 16-0 year fans :D
  • ben62670
    edited November 2007
    Excellent game!
    Thanks
    Ben
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited November 2007
    I'll be in the minority I'm sure, but I really didn't think the game lived up to the hype. And no, that's not just because my team lost. I actually started loosing interest in the 3rd quarter when they were ahead. I just don't feel like anybody played very well...

I'm not a fan of the patriot machine, but for them to play like they did and still pull out the win, well it just shows how unstoppable that team really is. I just don't see how they DON"T go 16-0 this season.

That being said, I think the Colts are capable of defeating them. I don't know if they'll play in the AFC game, but if they do don't be surprised of the Colts come up and take that game.