Welcome Back...to Me

Comments

• Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    No, your right, we should wish all children to come from broken homes and "unforutnate circumstances". :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that not all of us live in your dream world with cotton candy clouds and gum drop smiles.

My parents got back together when I was 7.

I learned a lot from my parents mistakes and it made me stronger.

One of the things I learned was respect, something you obviously were not taught.
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    No, your right, we should wish all children to come from broken homes and "unforutnate circumstances". :rolleyes:

Because you think you're ok know doesn't mean that it's an ideal environment. I mean, any 11 yo obsessed with Bill Clinton has some issues.

And I wasn't obsessed with Bill Clinton, I was obsessed with the politics, genius.
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited August 2007
    Would you really like to discuss respect? If so, please look back at your posts for prime examples of how to not respect someone.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    Would you really like to discuss respect? If so, please look back at your posts for prime examples of how to not respect someone.

I don't believe I insulted your upbringing, sir.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2007
    Oh, so everything is fair game except that? I see... Please go look up the definition of hypocrite, you might find it fascinatingly enlightening, intrinsically speaking of course.. By the way, who was the one who brought up your history? You're the one volunteering the information. Wasn't the purpose of your bringing those topics up originally meant as a vain attempt at an attack?

BTW, you do need to work on your reading comprehension.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    Oh, so everything is fair game except that? I see... Please go look up the definition of hypocrite, you might find it fascinatingly enlightening, intrinsically speaking of course.. By the way, who was the one who brought up your history? You're the one volunteering the information.

BTW, you do need to work on your reading comprehension.

Au contraire, I have supported my case with facts, while you have needlessly responded to my posts by basically insulting my upbringing and my character.

I'm going to end this right here because it's quite pointless and I think anyone would agree.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited August 2007
    Just wondering if you came back to argue and try and prove you are well beyond your years or if maybe a some point you might want to discuss audio equipment and related topics. If I wanted to read about female empowerment, 18 years olds learning about the world around them or a somewhat immature person having to constantly go around defending every little POV they hold, I'd join My Space.

Just thinking out loud here. You're welcome to your little slice of the Polk forum, but I do have to make a decision soon as to wether or not to add your banal posts to the ignore pile.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2007
    Nm... Would have obviously been mis-interpreted. Gotta agree with H9.... again...

Crud, that makes 2 times this week... Must be something in the water.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited August 2007
    I must admit you've been back for a couple days and you posted tons
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Just wondering if you came back to argue and try and prove you are well beyond your years or if maybe a some point you might want to discuss audio equipment and related topics. If I wanted to read about female empowerment, 18 years olds learning about the world around them or a somewhat immature person having to constantly go around defending every little POV they hold, I'd join My Space.

Just thinking out loud here. You're welcome to your little slice of the Polk forum, but I do have to make a decision soon as to wether or not to add your banal posts to the ignore pile.

H9

Nevermind.
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    Well, off to go make non-banal posts about scratching my ****.

Join me, won't you?
  • heiney9
    edited August 2007
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited August 2007
    Well, off to go make non-banal posts about scratching my ****.

Join me, won't you?

Will you post pics of this ! Ha I'm only kidding cause of all the pic comments in the past !
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007

Wow you're lucky, when I think out loud the police and guys in white suits show up at my door!!!:eek: :eek:
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited August 2007
    I immensely enjoy Milkshakes.

I wanted to let you know that.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2007
    I think she's trying to catch Sid's post count by the end of the year.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited August 2007
    You already managed to welcome yourself back; I guess you won't need any help in finding the door again, and close it on your way out.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2007
    I immensely enjoy Milkshakes.

I wanted to let you know that.

No you don't! On either account!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited August 2007
    You're right...

I actually like chocolate milkshakes! :)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited August 2007
    HTrookie wrote: »
    You already managed to welcome yourself back; I guess you won't need any help in finding the door again, and close it on your way out.

:D Must of hit her in the rear the first time.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited August 2007
    Ive never met you or anything, so no hard feelings, but the flood of your posts/ new threads keeps bringing this to mind........
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • MikeC78
    edited August 2007
    Might be suffering from drinking to much hubris.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited August 2007
    MikeC78 wrote: »
    Might be suffering from drinking to much hubris.

Don't drink and drive, especially with that....

hubris-gotohead-small.jpg
  • MikeC78
    edited August 2007
    :eek: :DROTFLMFAO!!:D
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited August 2007
    Boy this thread took an ugly turn.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited August 2007
    jflail2 wrote: »
    Ive never met you or anything, so no hard feelings, but the flood of your posts/ new threads keeps bringing this to mind........

SHE'S HOT!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2007
    This thread went from welcome back to funny to ugly.
  • heiney9
    edited August 2007
    Boy this thread took an ugly turn.

It's like a hog pile in gym class. But then that's typically how it rolls here on CP. Move on or have thick skin or get buried!

H9
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited August 2007
    ...dang, I didn't know there was going to be a meeting of "The Misogynist Klub" ! :rolleyes:

Carefully reviewing this thread, I think it jumped the track from "Welcome Back !" to "I want to kill your cat and drink its blood !" when someone made a passing reference to Al Gore and Global Warming. :o

I hope you guys have learned something from this ! I know I certainly ..........uh .....haven't.
    Sal Palooza
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    Or leave, focus on school & come back when real life has slapped some of the "I know everything about everything" attitude out and now has some maturity!

I hope you accomplish some of the lofty goals you have set for yourself Destiney. By the time you have, hopefully alot of the made up drama you have brought in here will have subsided.

The rest of us have too much RL drama going on in our lives to put up with your kind of drama on a day to day basis.

Best of luck to you.
    Cathy

It's like a hog pile in gym class. But then that's typically how it rolls here on CP. Move on or have thick skin or get buried!

H9
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2