Welcome Back...to Me

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited August 2007
    And the beer.

I mostly get down with Mr. Daniels or Mr. Jameson, although beer is an alternative, it gets expensive after 18-24......:p
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    :D Do you not see what is under Mark's signature???:eek: :D Other than that, Russ would be the logical answer since they always seem to travel together, but he is all the way in TX!

As for sending Jesse, all I really want to find out is if what all the guys say about Jesse's hair is true?:confused: I figured Mark could tell me for sure!:eek: ;):D
    Screw the politics, this is now getting interesting lol

What exactly do the guys say about jesses hair? :p

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    Ok thanks. Now if you will excuse me, I need to finish this last set of curls, go change my oil and go watch my Man Show box set.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA This friggin thread is priceless!!! So far every taboo has been covered and thrown around the only thing so far that's been left out is . . . .

. . . never mind!
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    :As for sending Jesse, all I really want to find out is if what all the guys say about Jesse's hair is true?:confused:

I wish I had that head of hair. . . BTW welcome back Destiney!!!
  • Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007
    Thank you.

Now what's this about Jesse's hair?
    And who is Jesse?
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    Thank you.

Now what's this about Jesse's hair?
    And who is Jesse?
    Jesse is F1nut. I think jesse has a nice head of hair and peeps are jealous.:p

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited August 2007
    He does have great hair, and I'm not jealous. Not a hair missing here at age 55. I have to put on a helmet sometimes though, so I can't have that awesome wave/pomp that he's got going on.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    Judging from the pics I've seen of you Joe, you don't do too bad in the hair dept. either!:D Unless something has changed.:eek: :D
    I wish I had that head of hair. . . BTW welcome back Destiney!!!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    Darla, you're killin me here! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    Uhh Darla, just what are you....Never mind I don't want to know!:eek: :p;):D
    You may be right. I also manage to set aside some time for burping and scratching so that may be enough for one day.:p
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited August 2007
    Uhh Darla, just what are you....Never mind I don't want to know!:eek: :p;):D

I guess I will have to resurrect Faster100 for gender testimony as he picked up some speakers from my house....do you guys really want that?.....:eek: :D
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited August 2007
    Whatever happened to Cliff?
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • wingnut4772
    edited August 2007
    Whatever happened to Cliff?

Not sure. He had some bickering with some members here and then disappeared. He and his family drove from Tampa to Miami last year to pick up my LSI set up. He seemed very nice.

OK sorry for the derail.....:o
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited August 2007
    The world was against him and he caved in on himself.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited August 2007
    I made up that name for the forum when I was 15, don't hold it against me.

Actually, I was reading Jane Eyre and the Ken Starr Report when George W wasn't president. What were YOU doing?

So when you were 11 (or younger) you were reading the Ken Starr report? What is that, 5th Grade? Where were your parents? They let you read about the president getting hummers and committing perjury? If it IS true, I pity your childhood.

Edit: What was I doing in '99? Finishing my Ph.D. in Mineral Economics and dating my future wife.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    This thread is full of much fail.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited August 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    I pity your childhood.

Mr T. would rather you "pity the fool".
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    I thought he was...

Oh, snap.
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE!!!:eek: :eek:

Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman!
    I guess I will have to resurrect Faster100 for gender testimony as he picked up some speakers from my house....do you guys really want that?.....:eek: :D
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2007
    Actually Darla, I wouldn't mind at all! ;)

Oh wait, you mean Cliff gets to make sure you're female... Ahhh, nevermind, eff that...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited August 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    This thread is full of much fail.

fail.jpg
  • wingnut4772
    edited August 2007
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE!!!:eek: :eek:

Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman! Darla is a woman!

LOL!!!:D
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    Judging from the pics I've seen of you Joe, you don't do too bad in the hair dept. either!:D Unless something has changed.:eek: :D

In my high school senior picture my hair was down around the middle of my back!!!
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    In my high school senior picture my hair was down around the middle of my back!!!

Hippie! :mad:

haha :p
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    So when you were 11 (or younger) you were reading the Ken Starr report? What is that, 5th Grade? Where were your parents? They let you read about the president getting hummers and committing perjury? If it IS true, I pity your childhood.

Edit: What was I doing in '99? Finishing my Ph.D. in Mineral Economics and dating my future wife.

My grandma had a copy of the Ken Starr report. I was super into the news and stuff going on with Clinton's administration, so I snuck into her room and stole it and read it.

Description not worth it.

Thank you very much.
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2007
    Umm, maybe it's just me but your statment just re-enforces my position rather than refuting it.
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    Umm, maybe it's just me but your statment just re-enforces my position rather than refuting it.

How could it possibly?

Were you raised in an Amish household?
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Hippie! :mad:

haha :p

Yeah man I looked like a hippy but was that farthest thing from the definition. I think I was the only long haired conservative at the time!!!:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    The result is that I have what I consider an exceptional set of morals, a great work ethic, a promising future, and a genuine thirst for knowledge.

WOW Kiddo, so you are really a closet republican!!! Did I say welcome back!:eek: :D:D:D:p
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2007
    How could it possibly?

Were you raised in an Amish household?

No, your right, we should wish all children to come from broken homes and "unforutnate circumstances". :rolleyes:

Because you think you're ok know doesn't mean that it's an ideal environment. I mean, any 11 yo obsessed with Bill Clinton has some issues. I mean, you were still a year or two too young having having crushes on N'Sync, yet you were obsessed with the prez?