This woman is very mentally disturbed !!!

Comments

• THX 3417
    THX 3417 Posts: 219
    edited May 2007
    Bush likes Blair and Blair like Bush I wonder what those two knob jockeys are doing in the White House when they meet up for there warmongering gossip.:(
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Did you? And, if so, did they teach you to think for yourself?

Absolutely. That's why I don't just watch a movie by some fat overindulgent filmmaker and take it as truth. Remarkably, there is a middle ground between blindly believing everything the government says and believing everything anti-government people say. That's thinking for yourself.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited May 2007
    I'm not a hater at all. I love democracy and look forward to seeing it revived in 2008! Republicans have few good ideas. I think they do a good job protecting unborn babies and upholding the 2nd amendment. Unfortunately, these plus's are outweighed by their really poor economic policies.

Wow, just wow... You think communist, isolationist China had the best economic policies so your opinion on this topic is essentially worthless. Guess what? Their economy was in the toilet until they got over most of their isolationist policies.

Also, I'd love for you to expound how GOP policies of non-interference in freemarkets is bad for an economy and the Libs policy of a government controlled and run market is good for the economy. I am really interested as virtually every Western economist will disagree with you. Let's see you back it up!

As I recall, you think there should be a wage floor and a profit ceiling and no one should be rewarded for working harder than someone else because we are all one big team and one should only be rewarded for how well the team does. Additionally, you think the US should Tariff, if not flat out blockade non-US produced goods as it takes money out of workers pockets. I really want to see why any of that is a good idea.

And exactly how come speking with a Texas accent makes a person "dumb". Guess what, most Texans pronounce nuclear the exact same way. Gee, he pronounces it the way he was taught and doesn't give a damn to change it now. Why should he? Are you so dumb as to not understand what he's saying until you see it in text? How sad...

Also:
    I'm sorry...but, I can't support a party that supports Bush. Anyone, including Captain Kangaroo, would be a better president than George W. The only ex-president that supports Geoge W. is his father. Go figure.

Hmm, who are the other two living presidents? Clinton and Carter, Lets see, their both hard leftists and borderline isolationists and they don't approve of the actions of a GOP president.... You actually think this is a surprise? :rolleyes:

Jesse: 110% accurate! ;)

THX: Seeing as he's a Texan and a conservative, I doubt he's pulling a Clinton with your boy.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Hmm, who are the other two living presidents? Clinton and Carter, Lets see, their both hard leftists and borderline isolationists and they don't approve of the actions of a GOP president.... You actually think this is a surprise? :rolleyes:

Jesse: 110% accurate! ;)

. . . and both of those wonderful leftist, democratic, fools let terrorists roll right over us!!!! What did Clinton do when terrorists struck us not once but several times. . . ??????????? What did Jimmy Carter do, absoltely NOTHING, as a matter of fact he let a muslim cleric force him out of office.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    Oh... so, if you are from Texas you are licensed to butcher the English language (NUK-U-LAR)? Guess that makes some sense seeing that all the Mexicans are free to dance across the Rio Grande and migrate to the midwest without any problems. I don't think I've seen an English speaking employee inside a McDonalds or Taco Bell for quite some time. YES, I BLAME THIS ACCEPTING OF LAWLESS BEHAVIOR (Illegal Immigration) on Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Oh... so, if you are from Texas you are licensed to butcher the English language (NUK-U-LAR)?

The last time I heard him speak he said, "NUK -LEAR" with the emphasis on ear part. . . so what you goof ball??? What has that to do with anything?
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited May 2007
    YES, I BLAME THIS ACCEPTING OF LAWLESS BEHAVIOR (Illegal Immigration) on Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

Feel free to tell me all about the laws the citizens of Indiana have voted in to discourage illegal immigrants from accessing state funds?

We didn't want them voting, so we voted in proof if ID
    We got tired of paying for their medical, so we voted in a ban on state medicaid for non citizens
    We got tired of paying for their education so we voted in a ban on instate tuition for non state citizens
    We got tired of them refusing to speak english, so we voted in English immersion classes for ther kids that shouldn't be in our elementary schools anyway.

Those are just the recent laws I remember.

Our governor was the one that wrote to Bush and told him either you put the NG on our border or I will.

Jon Kyl, our senator is the one that brokered the recent bi-partisan immigration bill.

To blame Arizona for the problem is a bit shortsided (or any border state), after all, it's the Feds responsibility to protect our borders, and when we do (the Minutemen) every lib paying attention freaks out and calls them vigilantes.

Feel free to chime in on illegal immigration anytime. It's pretty easy to make statements when you're 1500 miles away from the problem, there are a few of us here that live it every day.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    What's more stupid, mispronouncing a word or judging someone as incapable of being commander and chief because they mispronounced a word... Wow...

Still waiting on your insight on how government controlled economies work better than a free market system.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited May 2007
    I look forward to the day that Rosie endorses Hilary.
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    Rivrrat, a few years ago there was a company about 3 miles away from my house that was employing about 200 illegal immigrants. What Indiana did was pull up some prison busses, load up all the illegal workers, and ship them directly back to Mexico. They weren't allowed to stop home and check with their children/wives/etc. They were sent directly back to the Mexican side of the border.

To think that illegal immigrants only affect border states is naive at best. Indiana is infected with illegals. Heck, even arctic Wisconsin is starting to have to cope with spanish-only speaking people.

Kudo's to your Arizona Government for trying to take care of this problem himself. Obviously, George W. Bush is remiss in his duties to protect American borders. Can't George W do ANYTHING RIGHT? Lets protect Arizona before we worry about the Kurds in Iraq. Jeesh.

Jdhdiggs, the free market system works great for those who are free. However, those who are under the tyrannical control of big business are suffering greatly. Haven't you heard of the "working poor"? Do you ever peak over the fence of your gated community? Did you ever care to learn spanish so that you can converse with one of the bus-boys at the country club (who doesn't have time to take a class in English because he is working 80 hrs/week at sub-minimum wage)? Are you a typical insular Republican?

Insular is such a great word: characteristic of an isolated people having a narrow provincial viewpoint.
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,198
    edited May 2007
    I don't think I've seen an English speaking employee inside a McDonalds or Taco Bell for quite some time.

That may be true, but service is soo much faster. Not like there's a high demand for these jobs. I'm sure no English speaking high school students would have any trouble finding a job there.
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    Are you a typical insular Republican?

Insular is such a great word: characteristic of an isolated people having a narrow provincial viewpoint.

Sounds like some closed-minded name-calling right there. I'm really blown away by your hypocrisy on pretty much every single topic.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    Still waiting... Come on now, you talk a big game, let's see it!

I'll give you and easy one, explain how liberal economic policy would affect the oil and gas industry and it's consumers...

BTW: Our "working poor" operate and live at a higher standard of living than a great majority of the planet. Unforunately the definition of "working poor" means someone who doesn't have an HD TV, two cars, and a house. Also, is "big business" (even though most jobs in the country are mom&pops or self employed but whatever) the reason the "working poor" have children out of wedlock, are single parents, dropped out of HS, barely able to communicate in English, and have no real job skills? Really? It's not the employees fault that they suck but rather the employers?

I'm not even going to touch the immigration thing as I think your isolationist tendencies and my focus on rule of law coincide with one another on that topic. Ah screw it... I like Boortz's answer: Huge penalties to employers and people housing illegals. No money can be sent out of the country without a valid worker identification card, Passport with the correct Visa's or US Passport. The only way a migrant worker can get in to work is to get the workers card and is contracted out as labor from an employment service. The farmer (or whoever) is employing the labor pays the employment service who then pays the employee (and ensures all taxes are paid). The employee is housed and transported by the employment service. When the job is done, they're taken home. Only way to get the workers card is to visit a US embassy in your home country. No anchor babies either. Your child is only a US citizen if you are here legally and woring on your citizenship. No public services or support besides life saving medical if you do not have your workers card. Oh and free transportation directly to the border of your choice (Canada or Mexico).

This would get the folks to leave voluntarily as there would be no safety net anymore and the only way to find work is to go home and come back legally.

Bobman: He'd be on my ignore if he wasn't so darn entertaining. I mean with his racist viewpoints and communist leanings you never know what will happen next!
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2007
    Jdhdiggs, the free market system works great for those who are free. However, those who are under the tyrannical control of big business are suffering greatly. Haven't you heard of the "working poor"? Do you ever peak over the fence of your gated community? Did you ever care to learn spanish so that you can converse with one of the bus-boys at the country club (who doesn't have time to take a class in English because he is working 80 hrs/week at sub-minimum wage)? Are you a typical insular Republican?

Whoa, 20 watt....

If we were all rich we'd be over at the McIntosh and Martin Logan forums. :rolleyes:

Take your mouth off the union bosses schvank long enough to get a little air. I think your brain is lacking oxygen.

You're in so far over your head here it's not even funny.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited May 2007
    is rskarvan Spyderman with a different log on :p

why are we even bothering to argue with him? its a waste of time.

I seem to be voting more Republican than Democrat lately, I hate that, since I am not a big fan of voting a Party across the board, but with the way politics are these days, its almost like you dont have a choice.

I guess that means I'm rich and live in a gated community?
    guess rskarvan knows me better than I do......he's so schmaht!!!!! :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited May 2007
    Oh... so, if you are from Texas you are licensed to butcher the English language (NUK-U-LAR)? Guess that makes some sense seeing that all the Mexicans are free to dance across the Rio Grande and migrate to the midwest without any problems. I don't think I've seen an English speaking employee inside a McDonalds or Taco Bell for quite some time. YES, I BLAME THIS ACCEPTING OF LAWLESS BEHAVIOR (Illegal Immigration) on Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

You can't stop it. The Republicans support business(cheap labor).
    The Democrats want the new voters.
    Every attempt to halt the flow results in a lawsuit. Thanks ACLU.
    Radical right wingers put up patrols on the border, radical left wingers put up help centers. Vote a rental ban to illegals- lawyers come out of the woodwork. What is your state doing to stop it? I'll tell you- jack.
    WE CAN"T STOP IT. It would require us to enforce the law.
    That would be racist. We wouldn't want to be the bad guys.
    BOTH PARTIES ARE GOING FOR THIS BS. Clinton did nothing.
    Bush is doing nothing. Don't hold your breath. The next guy will do nothing.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    JDhdiggs wrote:
    Huge penalties to employers and people housing illegals. No money can be sent out of the country without a valid worker identification card, Passport with the correct Visa's or US Passport. The only way a migrant worker can get in to work is to get the workers card and is contracted out as labor from an employment service. The farmer (or whoever) is employing the labor pays the employment service who then pays the employee (and ensures all taxes are paid). The employee is housed and transported by the employment service. When the job is done, they're taken home. Only way to get the workers card is to visit a US embassy in your home country. No anchor babies either. Your child is only a US citizen if you are here legally and woring on your citizenship. No public services or support besides life saving medical if you do not have your workers card. Oh and free transportation directly to the border of your choice (Canada or Mexico).

JD, Campaign on this and you've got my vote - regardless of political party!
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    is rskarvan Spyderman with a different log on :p
    I was just thinking the exact same thing!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    I look forward to the day that Rosie endorses Hilary.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That would put the final nail in her presidential run's coffin.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    If I were dumb enough to run for President, my only campaigns would be:

Eliminate the Department of Education and move public education funding to the states and districts

Eliminate the Income tax as it currently stands ("Fair Tax" is the best plan I've seen, "Flat Tax" is better than what we got)

And follow the demands of 80% of the population and get illegal immigration under control.

I would also work to return power back to the states and not the imperial federal government.

Any candidate that will push those four things (or has the most of those three) would have my vote...

Oh yeah, and ship the UN to Haiti while you're at it...

Still waiting for economic policies...

Lou: Right there with you, it really is the lesser of two evils anymore.

Dave: 20 Watt? Freaking classic!
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    I've got Rosie's **** stank on my finger right now. Anyone wanna smell?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007

ugggggghhhhh I'm surprised your finger hasn't turned green and fallen off like a shriveled used match.:eek: :D
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007

Dear God, why would you do something like that! :eek:

You just made baby Jesus cry.... :(
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    come near me with that finger, and I'm breaking it off...LOL :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    Sorry Lou...
    it rotted off just like HI said it would. I put it in a box and shipped it to Jersey 'cause that's the way he/she would have wanted it. Please don't return to sender.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    poor thing will just look like a grease spot on the bottom of the box by the time it gets here :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    Here is my economic policy on oil. Lets formally occupy IRAQ and call it a US territory (kind of like Puerto Rico). We have the right to do so because... well... we won the war. Lets demand majority control of OPEC. Lets mandate that all OPEC oil sales be in US currency only. Let France, Germany, and Russia convert their currency to US dollars in a USA FED Reserve bank and then let them use those dollars to purchase IRAQ oil. We control the IRAQ oil fields. We control the flow of middle east oil. We control the currency exchanges. Euro's become worthless currency in the oil market. Lets let China spend their RMB's in China digging for Chinese oil. If this sets them back a few centuries... in the long run it will be good for their environment because they don't have any EPA laws yet anyway. Make China pay for all the billions of dollars of US Patent infringements before they are allowed to purchase a single barrel of OPEC oil.

This will solve America's energy policy for the next half dozen decades. This will slow the scary growth of China. And, this will help Detroit sell more big pickups and SUV's.

Finally, lets take zombie boy's finger and put in Clinton's cigar box.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    Here is my economic policy on oil. Lets formally occupy IRAQ and call it a US territory (kind of like Puerto Rico). We have the right to do so because... well... we won the war. Lets demand majority control of OPEC. Lets mandate that all OPEC oil sales be in US currency only. Let France, Germany, and Russia convert their currency to US dollars in a USA FED Reserve bank and then let them use those dollars to purchase IRAQ oil. We control the IRAQ oil fields. We control the flow of middle east oil. We control the currency exchanges. Euro's become worthless currency in the oil market. Lets let China spend their RMB's in China digging for Chinese oil. If this sets them back a few centuries... in the long run it will be good for their environment because they don't have any EPA laws yet anyway. Make China pay for all the billions of dollars of US Patent infringements before they are allowed to purchase a single barrel of OPEC oil.

This will solve America's energy policy for the next half dozen decades. This will slow the scary growth of China. And, this will help Detroit sell more big pickups and SUV's.

Finally, lets take zombie boy's finger and put in Clinton's cigar box.

I hope your being sarcastic, if not, do you really want the US to be a combination of 1939 Germany and Japan.... Got it...:rolleyes:

Of course, again, nothing in that post makes any sense at all.

Also, your talk on big business trapping the poor, check it out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801056.html

While not ideal, it shows what cutting off support for just existing can do for ones motivation
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited May 2007

Man, that finger gets around. It was just talking about some action over on the Baldwin post. I bet it's a good time at a party. I bet fingers conversation is better then the hippie **** on here.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited May 2007
    Yea , friendly fire hell put her in uniformand go out on a mission except leave her **** out there !!!!! Let them **** cut her head off, No one will care about that hostage!
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables