This woman is very mentally disturbed !!!

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited May 2007
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Fahrenheit 911 isn't a story. Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was a story.

Bobman... GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT!!!

Right, try watching the same scenes without his cuts. Like when MM jumps out and asks a congressman about how he'd feel if son was in Iraq... The Congressman was surprised and stunned then answered that his son was serving in Iraq. Moore's cut only showed the initial surprise and implied that the congressman would never allow his son to go to Iraq... Yeah, MM really does tell the truth. :rolleyes:

Rosie? I hope that demon heffer heterophobe gets her nasty **** out of the public eye.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    GV#27 wrote: »
    :eek: Thanks,now you made me hurl chunks.:D

It was just too easy man....I spent a lot of the day holding my tongue, so I couldn't let that one go....:D
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited May 2007
    The worst thing you could do to her is never tune in to her disgusting show!
    Carl

• tom t
    tom t Posts: 543
    edited May 2007
    rskarvan is a cool-aid drinker. if i had a whole roll of duck tape, i would use the whole roll on rosie's mouth. just to shut her up!!!!! nothing but a BIG foul mouth looser
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    tom t wrote: »
    rskarvan is a cool-aid drinker. if i had a whole roll of duck tape, i would use the whole roll on rosie's mouth. just to shut her up!!!!! nothing but a BIG foul mouth looser

Not enough tape!
  • GaryZ06
    GaryZ06 Posts: 317
    edited May 2007
    Fahrenheit 911 isn't a story. Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was a story.
    I'll take a stab at this....Most people don't realize that Iraq killed thousands of Khurds with chemical and biological weapons.....hence Weapons of Mass destruction....Now Iraq ignored 17 resolutions....in that time from 1 thru 17 I am pretty sure they knew we were coming so they moved them somewhere.....
    Panasonic 50" Plasma + Pioneer 6010
    Toshiba XA2 HD-DVD
    Panasonic BD30 Blu-Ray
    Pioneer 1014
    Polk RTi12 (front)...Polk CSi5 (center)
    Polk RTi4 (rear)...Velodyne DLS 5000-R Sub
    3 Outlaw M-200 Amps
  • tom t
    tom t Posts: 543
    edited May 2007
    ok,, i will use five rolls
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    ok,, i will use five rolls

Use two on Ron!!!:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    schwarcw wrote: »
    The worst thing you could do to her is never tune in to her disgusting show!

I stay completely away from anything she appears on cause I like to keep my food in my stomach. The home page on Comcast that opens when I lauch IE always has this disgustingly poor excuse of a human on the front page!!!
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    GaryZ06 wrote: »
    I'll take a stab at this....Most people don't realize that Iraq killed thousands of Khurds with chemical and biological weapons.....hence Weapons of Mass destruction....Now Iraq ignored 17 resolutions....in that time from 1 thru 17 I am pretty sure they knew we were coming so they moved them somewhere.....

That is correct, I had the chance to meet some of those Kurds while I was over there the first time....One of them was a historian, who took about five of us into a little library-type building, and showed us pictures of the aftermath from the attack...Disgusting, plain and simple...From what I was told later, the only reason those attacks stopped was because that area was part of the no-fly-zone established by the first Gulf War....There were reports at one point that the night before the current invasion started, they were bused out into Syria....I'll tell you what though, there is nothing scarier than hearing that boom in the middle of the night, then the chemical alarm....The standard time for putting that gear on is pretty long, but you can get it on in about 2 minutes after you hear that alarm...The night that a patriot missile shot down a Mirage fighter (the Mirage did not have the proper Transmitter ID installed for the day) was probably the scariest night of the entire deployment...That boom literally bounced me off of my cot...
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited May 2007
    I bet the Kurds are very appreciative of the US for taking the threat of Saddam away.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    I bet the Kurds are very appreciative of the US for taking the threat of Saddam away.

They really are...There are a a lot of people there that appreciate our presence, but you don't see that on the news.
  • Systems
    edited May 2007
    They really are...There are a a lot of people there that appreciate our presence, but you don't see that on the news.
    Im sure thats the case,it is just the terrorists that want you out,but the stupid **** don't seem to realize that if they just stopped killing each other(Sunni vs Shia)the US would be able to reduce it's presence.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    Im sure thats the case,it is just the terrorists that want you out,but the stupid **** don't seem to realize that if they just stopped killing each other(Sunni vs Shia)the US would be able to reduce it's presence.

It's hard to stop something that has literally been going on for hundreds of years....It is ingrained in their culture. It is starting to unwind, but it will take a lot of time to heal that rift...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited May 2007
    I have to say, Ron, that your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Im sure thats the case,it is just the terrorists AND THE DEMOCRATS that want you out,but the stupid **** don't seem to realize that if they just stopped killing each other(Sunni vs Shia)the US would be able to reduce it's presence.

There I fixed your statement, now that's more like it!!!:eek: :D;)
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    F1nut wrote: »

Spoken like a true republican... lots of opinion supported by absolutely no facts.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited May 2007
    Before you start dissing Mikey Moore, did you even watch Fahrenheit 911? That move will piss you off. Most Republicans can't stomach that movie and instead just dismiss it all together. Sometimes, the truth hurts.

Like his movie about Flint, 911 was a story nothing else. One big manipulation to get his bullsh** out.

Rosie isn't worth any comments. She's like an old bithcy ladie. All **** no fix.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited May 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    People pay too much attention to what celebrities say.
    Wait a minute. Then you're saying that Leonardo DiCaprio is not an expert on global warming too?! Amaze me... :eek:
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
  • Systems
    edited May 2007
    There I fixed your statement, now that's more like it!!!:eek: :D;)
    Thanks for the correction;) :D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2007
    F1nut wrote: »

I agree, and on multiple threads. :eek:
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    Yet another silly Republican trying desperately to discredit opposing viewpoints rather than presenting credible counter-arguments. I guess when you are out-of-ammunition in a battle of the brains.... the name calling begins.
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007

The cool-aid drinkers are the ones that made the decision to invade IRAQ based entirely upon NO EVIDENCE WHAT-SO-EVER. The democrats questioned the motives of the invasion and any relevance to 9/11. The Republicans just used 9/11 to advance their cause: Haliburton, etc.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    Yet another silly Republican trying desperately to discredit opposing viewpoints rather than presenting credible counter-arguments. I guess when you are out-of-ammunition in a battle of the brains.... the name calling begins.

Hey Ron, why don't you try to bring one single accurate fact to an argument for once... I notice how you only pull the "republicans suck" "Unions are great" and "Bush is an idiot" with no facts or any sense to support those positions. If anyone is coming in with half cocked ideas, it's you.

For example:
    The cool-aid drinkers are the ones that made the decision to invade IRAQ based entirely upon NO EVIDENCE WHAT-SO-EVER. The democrats questioned the motives of the invasion and any relevance to 9/11. The Republicans just used 9/11 to advance their cause: Haliburton, etc.

Where's your facts? Where's it found that there was "NO EVIDENCE WHAT-SO-EVER"? You mean the tens of thousands of dead kurds weren't enough? You mean the documents that where uncovered weren't enough? You might be able to claim there wasn't enough evidence, but you certainly can't claim there was no evidence. Once again, every time you start talking you dig yourself a little bit deeper into the ignorant crackpot hole.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    Crackpot-name-calling jdhdiggs:

The "Downing Street memo" (occasionally DSM, or the "Downing Street Minutes"), sometimes described by critics of the Iraq War as the "smoking gun memo", contains an overview of a secret 23 July 2002 meeting among United Kingdom Labour government, defense and intelligence figures, discussing the build-up to the war—including direct reference to classified United States policy of the time. It clearly states that, "Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    Can we just all agree to ignore him now? Talk about a hypocrite, weren't you just bitching about the mindless Republicans throwing around name-calling, three posts before you call jdhdiggs a crackpot?

The whole world thought Iraq had WMD. The only argument you can make is that the US went in without approval of the UN, but prior to us attacking, the UN had issued many demands to Iraq about weapons they knew they had. Right or wrong, it wasn't only the US who thought they had weapons, it WAS only the US who thought the only recourse was to attack.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    The Downing Street "Memo" is actually the minutes of a meeting, transcribed during a gathering many of the British Prime Minister's senior ministers on July 23, 2002. Published by The Sunday Times on May 1, 2005 this document was the first hard evidence from within the UK or US governments that exposed the truth about how the Iraq war began.

Since that time, much more information has come to light through leaks of secret government documents and the accounts of an increasing number of people who have witnessed the administration’s wrongdoing firsthand.

There is now in the public record a large body of evidence that vividly illustrates:

Bush’s long-standing intent to invade Iraq
    Bush’s willingness to provoke Saddam (in a variety of ways) into providing a pretext for war
    The fact that the war effectively began with an air campaign nearly a year before the March 2003 invasion and months before Congressional approval for the use of force
    The administration’s widespread effort to crush dissent and manipulate information that would counter its justification for war
    The lack of planning for the war’s aftermath and a fundamental lack of understanding of the Iraqi society
    From cherry-picked intelligence to a non-existent plan to win the peace; from no-bid contracts for reconstruction to character assassination for anyone who dares to question the premises of the war—the Bush administration has perpetrated what is by any measure one of the most egregious foreign policy misstep in our history.

A majority of the American people now believes that the president intentionally misled our nation into war, and nearly half say he should be impeached if that assertion can be proven. The only question that remains is: will he and his administration be held accountable?
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007

Thanks for proving my point Bobman
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    Crackpot-name-calling jdhdiggs:

The "Downing Street memo" (occasionally DSM, or the "Downing Street Minutes"), sometimes described by critics of the Iraq War as the "smoking gun memo", contains an overview of a secret 23 July 2002 meeting among United Kingdom Labour government, defense and intelligence figures, discussing the build-up to the war—including direct reference to classified United States policy of the time. It clearly states that, "Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."

Again, where's your proof that there was no evidence as you claimed... All your further proving is that you are a kool-aid drinking hypocritical myrmidon with no critical or logical thinking skills. Wow, there's a memo that says that when trying to make a case to go to war they used intelligence the promoted the case to go to war. If this surprises you, you should avoid termites like the plague. You think they should have made a case for and ally joining war using every piece of evidence that was against entering into the war... Yeah, that's smart... I think your tin-foil hat has slipped again....
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    So, we are the type of country that will fabricate evidence to justify going to war. I'd have more respect for Bush if he had a shred of honesty about him. He would have been better off had he just told the truth and said that he was going after Sadam simply because he was completing his father's objectives.