This woman is very mentally disturbed !!!

1235»

Comments

• Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited May 2007
    Rivrrat, a few years ago there was a company about 3 miles away from my house that was employing about 200 illegal immigrants. What Indiana did was pull up some prison busses, load up all the illegal workers, and ship them directly back to Mexico. They weren't allowed to stop home and check with their children/wives/etc. They were sent directly back to the Mexican side of the border.

To think that illegal immigrants only affect border states is naive at best. Indiana is infected with illegals. Heck, even arctic Wisconsin is starting to have to cope with spanish-only speaking people.

Cool, that's one act, what else is Indiana doing to discourage them from showing up in the first place? Think about Cal voting in Prop 200, they were the first to go after the illegals, and all the border states are doing the same things at their own pace as the various state laws get proved constitutional.

And as for there being an immigration problem everywhere, that's because they don't hang around her much due to La Migra. Arizona alone deports a few thousand a day.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited May 2007
    Getting back to the original subject, Didn't Rosie also pich a fit at
    the former mayor of NYC because he cleaned the place up?
    Heaven forbid the bums can't piss on the subways any more.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    I would like to see Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump get engaged, or (at minimum) get caught in a romantic affair. That would be incredibly funny.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    rskarvan wrote: »
    I would like to see Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump get engaged, or (at minimum) get caught in a romantic affair. That would be incredibly funny.

Yeah.....If I was married to a woman who looked like that, the first thing on my mind would be cheating on her with a fat **** like Rosie....
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited May 2007
    Yeah.....If I was married to a woman who looked like that, the first thing on my mind would be cheating on her with a fat **** like Rosie....
    What are saying Rosie isn't hot?:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2007

You know what would be incredibly funny?

YOU getting engaged to Rosie, or (at minimum) get caught in a romantic affair.

That would be funny right thurrrrrrr..

GIT-R-DONE

:D
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    Rosie and I have a lot in common.... we both like women!
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited May 2007
    Rosie and I have a lot in common.... we both like women!

But she likes wimmen that don't like you (or me for that matter). That makes them men with alternate appendages.:rolleyes:
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA well we agree on something!!!