I love the hip hop community!!

124»

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Hehe, currently I live nest door to about the two extremes of the black community. Across the street the guy owns his own business, has a nice house, 2 cool little kids, as friendly as can be.

My neighbor on the other side lives in his house 20 days a year so he can collect retirement from PA and MA states as he claims residences in both, his yard is crap, he has a freaking dirt pile that's been sitting there for 18 months that will be permanently picked up "next week". Weeds have taken over the yard, etc...

These two FIGHT every time the one guy comes around and it's hilarious to watch. "You've become whitey, don't opress me!" (Yes, and actual quote from their more recent argument). I can't even talk to the slacker guy because, well, I don't think he speaks English (or at least a version I understand) and all I get is him lecturing me on something... (how the government is **** him, how I'm **** him, how nobody gets his issues, etc...) rather than acting like a neighbor.

Anyways, neither here nor there, but I think the comparison is very interesting.

I have the same problem here except one is a white hillbilly the other is an older gentleman (white) who gives a shite about his the appearance of his property.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Gaara wrote: »
    I am so confused, the link in the first post is of some guy cutting off his wanker in front of a bunch of people.

"And then there’s the corrosive effect of hip-hop music. I enjoy a lot of it, but after hearing three tracks I have an urge to slap a ho. That can’t be healthy, especially for the ho."

The Drudge report updates their links almost daily, the guy cutting off his canolli seems to be the latest in what Matt Drudge finds interesting.