OFFICIAL CENTRALIZED RESPONSE THREAD FOR T_Unit616

1235»

Comments

• BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited June 2007
    is it just me, or does that box have a spoiler?

maybe it's just neon?

i've got a royal purple box i can utilize for my next set up. though it don't got no spoiler on it.:(

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2007
    I think the spoiler might have been used to add a bit of downforce (created by it's own port noise) that it need to keep from hopping around?

Screw shishkabob sticks - it's all about the bottle rocket braces. That way when the sony amp catches fire you have more of a show to watch in your backseat.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited June 2007
    michael_w wrote: »
    I think the spoiler might have been used to add a bit of downforce (created by it's own port noise) that it need to keep from hopping around?

Screw shishkabob sticks - it's all about the bottle rocket braces. That way when the sony amp catches fire you have more of a show to watch in your backseat.

and no need for neon. i'd take fireworks over neon tubes anyday!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited June 2007
    Good to see you back T Unit. I know they folks were teasing you a lot but most of it was all in good fun!:D

You actually had some good ideas as many cars that have subwoofers as part of their standard audio packages use cardboard enclosures. Among them Lexus, Cadillac, Lincoln and I'm sure thee are a few more.

Seriously you've got a good sense of humor and I would speculate that most folks enjoy your posts. If you hang around we all might learn something!:)
    Carl

• T_Unit616
    T_Unit616 Posts: 131
    edited June 2007
    Lol well the sub blew anyways so I had to get a new box. And sub for that matter. But I know its all in good fun (for the most part). But I'm still wondering why that amplifier I got (see previous posts) isn't good?
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited June 2007
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Good to see you back T Unit. I know they folks were teasing you a lot but most of it was all in good fun!:D

You actually had some good ideas as many cars that have subwoofers as part of their standard audio packages use cardboard enclosures. Among them Lexus, Cadillac, Lincoln and I'm sure thee are a few more.

Seriously you've got a good sense of humor and I would speculate that most folks enjoy your posts. If you hang around we all might learn something!:)

Best post of the year.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.