OFFICIAL CENTRALIZED RESPONSE THREAD FOR T_Unit616

brettw22
brettw22 Posts: 7,624
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
In an effort to help our newest 16yo member organize his obviously scattered and redundant thoughts, I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread.

The purpose is to take all answers to his questions and post them here. Here are the ongoing threads that he seems to be in a panic over so if you have information for him, post it all here in this thread.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42804

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42762

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42777

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42746

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42742

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42802

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42775

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42849

Now, it's VERY important to respond to him IMMEDIATELY as all these threads have a sense of URGENCY in their title and have been created in 3 different rooms to garner as much attention to them as possible.

HELP HIM PLEASE, but post all responses here.
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
Post edited by brettw22 on

Comments

• T_Unit616
    T_Unit616 Posts: 131
    edited July 2006
    Oh wow! Is this like a memory of all the stuff I have posted!?! I am just.....oh words can't speak of what I feel!
  • T_Unit616
    edited July 2006
    Oh you did get the one on how big my sub hole should be....
  • brettw22
    edited July 2006
    Try to put 2 thoughts in one post. It's not that difficult, but tune in here for all your responses to your questions.
  • T_Unit616
    edited July 2006
    Well excuse me. Now I know where to go for all my answers.
  • brettw22
    edited July 2006
    Excellent.......now just stop posting so everyone can catch up and follow all the different trains of thought and get responses to your questions.

I'm glad that you did so well on the IQ test. I think you might just turn out ok.......
  • T_Unit616
    edited July 2006
    i dont remember taking it.....
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited July 2006
    Just one post can summarize all my possible responses:

He called Brettw22 **** and Wingnut4722 "no nuts".

:rolleyes:
    Sal Palooza
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited July 2006
    Just one post can summarize all my possible responses:

He called Brettw22 **** and Wingnut4722 "no nuts".

:rolleyes:
    You gotta give him credit. He's kinda funny. A little...and accurate.:p
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,549
    edited July 2006
    lol on the no nuts thing....
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited July 2006
    Calling a spade a spade I guess :D
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited July 2006
    good work Brett, lets see if can follow a simple request and only post in this thead now. i have my doubts. but we'll see
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited July 2006
    brett,

please don't try to get him banned, this is "polk-audio-lsi" all over again and I'm loving every second of it:D
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited July 2006
    Place drill bit against forehead and squeeze trigger.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2006
    Ding, Fries Are Done !!
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited July 2006
    Holy crap, I have a new found respect for Mac... Holy cow he was patient. Between all the mispellings, incoherent thoughts, and ramblings, it looks like he may have actually helped the guy!

I really want to get this kid a tube amp and chlorinate the gene pool when he biases it the first time.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    BDT:

You
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    meant
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    "Ding,
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    Fries
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    are_
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    done !!
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    Gotta speak slow and in short sentances so he can understand you....

Damn, that takes a lot of time....
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited July 2006
    jdhdiggs wrote:

but does wonders for your post count :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited July 2006
    jdhdiggs wrote:

but does wonders for your post count :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    Does
  • jdhdiggs
    edited July 2006
    it really?
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited July 2006
    I like 'T Unit" he reminds me of Jeff Spicolli.

"Mr. Hand, if you're here AND I'm here, isn't it our time?"
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • wingnut4772
    edited July 2006
    I love
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• wingnut4772
    edited July 2006
    these threads
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,571
    edited July 2006
    Wingnut4772: TUnit

AH - to slow...

I think his threads are funny.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.