• HiPerf360
    HiPerf360 Posts: 436
    edited July 2006
    Where has 98thumpin been?
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,528
    edited July 2006
    People like you annoy me... lol

Its like you want to seem smart and all, but you offer no intelligence other than trying to act like you are. Either put up or shut up yourself. Either explain or remain silent. You are offering no more than I am to this thread.

And I must note, this thread had died successfully on its own without your help.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited July 2006
    Dude!! I wanna know how fast that Roush F150 is 0-60! I wonder if it can hang with the big Dodge pickup?
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • HiPerf360
    edited July 2006
    Sid i am completly messing with you
  • HiPerf360
    edited July 2006
  • VR3
    edited July 2006
    HIPERF!

Put down the keyboard NOW!

Im trying to help you out!

Have a nice night.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • HiPerf360
    edited July 2006
    People like you annoy me... lol

Its like you want to seem smart and all, but you offer no intelligence other than trying to act like you are. Either put up or shut up yourself. Either explain or remain silent. You are offering no more than I am to this thread.

And I must note, this thread had died successfully on its own without your help.

Go find some of the other threads I have discussed automotive things on and tell me what you think...
  • VR3
    edited July 2006
    I think what you have said to other people effects me in no way and that Im still unimpressed overall.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited July 2006
    I think what you have said to other people effects me in no way and that Im still unimpressed overall.
    affects
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited July 2006
    Ya gotta actually buy, drive and experience different cars/trucks before you can make such comments/decisions and remarks :D

It's always nice to plan ahead to save.. but it doesnt always work that way and life gets in the way of it all sometimes ..

:)
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • VR3
    edited July 2006
    Im fully aware of that...
    However, I am not going one sided with my savings. I have my savings, then truck savings... and a few other budgeted savings...

Therefore I am looking at a 60/40 equation of funds being seperated here.

In other words, half the year - would go to truck, the other half would be general savings.

(Alot of you might think Im an idiot... but I record every purchase, every penny made and budget stuff out and try to find ways to spend less money than before...So I may be nuts - but in 5 years, I plan to be riding in a new/slightly used truck.)
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited July 2006
    Just FYI- The truck that Top Gear put through the paces was an 80's Toyota Hilux Diesel

I agree that Top Gear is a kick **** show, and I think that they should bring the real version to the states. That crap-**** hacked up version they tried on Discovery last year was just a disgrace. It's no wonder no-one watched it.

I've watched every episode of Top Gear, though.... the show gets me cracking up every time!
    Ludicrous gibs!