Apologies to all

Comments

• opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited June 2006
    Mskeezer,

Only you know what is in your heart. If you are truly sorry stay around. Get your feet under you and in a couple of months post a :) or +1. Work your way up to a "Waaaaaaaaaaaa". Follow up with a "There is no diff. between cables" and you are back in.:D
    Everybody has been so nice the least you can do is stay around and feel guilty for awhile.;)
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited June 2006
    I personally vote for hanging around, too.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited June 2006
    The hardest part is over and many of us have very short term memories.
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited June 2006
    Come on man....stick around. That's what 2nd chances are for. Take some time, sort things out and then come back when you can. You are making things right. Soon, if you fulfill your obligations, this will be water under the bridge.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2006
    MSkeezer wrote:
    IAfter Sean and Lou have received their items and all is well, I won't be logging in to Club Polk anymore. I just want to say it has been a pleasure and there is no place like Club Polk. You guys are the best. Thank you.

Van Morrison just called and he said Baby, Please Don't Go.
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited June 2006
    Thomas - honorable, however you've come this far, made amends, admitted the problem and taken care of it, and I think earned a lot of peoples respect. I vote for you sticking around, contributing, and hell we might even work up an IL mini-polkfest someday! If nothing else this forum can help take your mind off of everything else you have going on. You'll always get lots of advice here, good advice, bad advice, neutral advice, but you can count on lots of advice :D Stick around!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited June 2006
    Hey Thomas ONE word of advice. Do not run away from your problems. Face them head on and years down the road when I am gone and you are here, a light will go off in your head one day. Imagine that, he was right. Do it for yourself bud. You will regret leaving but you will never regret staying. What ever happens remember, keep your head up. Good luck.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited June 2006
    I've got more cat pictures.

Yeah, that's right........MORE cat pictures.

:eek:
    Sal Palooza
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited June 2006
    I think it's a given that the forum appreciates the apology and getting things to people as they expected.

Personally though, I think refunding all the money is a bit much. I think the lesson here is a communicative one, not a monetary one. If you would have been in more contact with people I think it wouldn't have blown up the way it did. IMO, and this has nothing to do with Lou or Sean directly, but I would feel better about paying for an item I received (maybe a discount, but who knows......I'm probably babbling). Without asking for any further information with how you guys resolve it, I hope that all parties are satisfied with the overall transaction.

Regardless, hope things work out with what you're going through.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited June 2006
    problem has been resolved.. it's time to close this chapter in club Polk forum.. lets move on brothers and sisters.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited June 2006
    MSkeezer wrote:
    I want to thank everyone for their support and understanding. It means more to me that you'll ever know. I'm doing my best to sort out my problems. They should have been sorted out before any of this happened and I'm sorry for that. I may have been forgiven for what happened by most of you, but what I did was inexcusable. I don't deserve a second chance nor do I want it. All of you guys have been great these past 3 years but you all deserve better. After Sean and Lou have received their items and all is well, I won't be logging in to Club Polk anymore. I just want to say it has been a pleasure and there is no place like Club Polk. You guys are the best. Thank you.

Thomas Medford

Thomas,

No need for being this extreme. Just take a break, get your **** in order, and RELAX. You've done the honorable thing and then some. You forget that this is America and this will be completely forgotten in a week or two, by most anyways. If you feel like you don't want to do any transactions, well that's one thing, but to completely leave because of this is ridiculous.

Just take a hiatus and relax for a while. You've had a **** load of personal issues over the last year or so and this might be your only place to channel your thoughts to, instead of stewing by yourself. You KNOW what that can lead to in your predicament.

Give me a call when you can,

Noel

I'll pm you my 877 number, because it's changed since you last called me.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2006
    per tracking, item shall be recieved monday. Once I recieve it and all is good, I'll report it here. I'm sure Zero will do the same.
    Brett, I agree with you on the money thing. I do not want a full refund, wouldnt feel right. I communicated that to Tom.
    now the speaker cables he threw in?, well hey , one can allways use extra cables :)
    I've talked via email with Tom, and afterwards felt less of the feeling I had that this was done with Malice. I really dont have that feeling as much now, and it will probably go away once I have the unit in hand.
    While errors in judgement were made, I DO NOT think TOm should go away completly. I do think he should learn from this though. Sometimes members of a family piss each other off, to the point of furious anger. But as I allways say, time heals ALL wounds.

yeah, I was really pissed
    I'm confident the item will get here and all will be good
    I'll eventually get over it, thanx to Tom making good.

sh&t happens
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited June 2006

now how you gonna walk away from that??? hey blue, how's 'bout one right now to show good face?

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • bikezappa
    bikezappa Posts: 2,463
    edited June 2006
    Every body **** up. I do every day. I just don't tell people that I do.

Stay in the forum.
  • scottnbnj
    scottnbnj Posts: 709
    edited June 2006

here's a cat pic for ya from ap today:

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?p=cat+bear&x=wrt

)
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited June 2006
    BIZILL wrote:
    now how you gonna walk away from that??? hey blue, how's 'bout one right now to show good face?

don't have ready access to my "good" pictures.

I'll get one up as soon as I get home. :)

That picture you posted Scottnbnj of the cat and the bear reminded me of a cat we had a while back, except it was our cat up the tree but no bear and no reason on earth for that #*%&#*(@)!&# cat to be up in the tree except for the fact that the cat was as dumb as a bag of creek rocks.
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited June 2006
    eyeballing a preying mantis eating a cricket ?

mantiscat.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited June 2006
    Get your stuff together Thomas and come back. You made good and cleared everything up. You could have done a "Trigg" and just continued on your wicked ways, but you didn't.

We all have those times in our lives when it feels like the world comes crashing down.

If you're blowing smoke up our asses and are just leaving to get away from these cat pictures, then we'll speak with Mrbluelight about that! :D

Meow Meow!
    No excuses!
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited June 2006
    MSkeezer wrote:
    I won't be logging in to Club Polk anymore.

Now that is just silly talk. Stick around.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2006
    I wanted to report that I recieved the item, well packed and in working order, along with the Monster THX wire as the freebie (much cooler wire than I expected.)

flat out, were square, which makes me feel much better.

Tom, I hope you get things square in life bud. Easier said than done? sure, but its your life man, and you gotta take more control of it.

take a haitus, more for yourself than for what transpired here. focus on getting yourself in a better mindset, no matter what that entails.

I truly wish you well.

Lou
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Burnt
    Burnt Posts: 12
    edited January 2007
    item recived in good shape w/xtras.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited January 2007
    Did he sell it from here?

Sorry to hear that, man... :mad:
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited January 2007
    Burnt wrote:
    Well....this sure is a nice bunch for the most part,very forgiving.That's a rare thing today and you should all be commended.Having said that,I am the latest victim of Thomas/MSkeezer.I purchased an item and against my better judgement sent a money order to Thomas Medford on 1/16/07.After no reply to my emails for a few days he sent an email that he got payment1/19/07 and would ship for sure no later than 1/25/07.I don't why it could not just be shipped at that point but maybe there is a lot going on.When I failed to get answer to emails 1/25/07 I started gettin a little worried.Still no emails and its a day after the for sure ship date that was already a week after payment.So.....if you see this name come up howz about tellin Thomas/MSkeezer that you'all were nice enough to forgive but that should have been a one time deal.If anyone has any advise I'd love to hear it,thanks and be careful.

Hey Burnt sorry to hear that but how about a little more info. How did you happen to find this forum and know that Thomas Medford was Mskeezer? Where did you buy from him? Ebay? Sorry for the questions but this is kind of out of the blue and you have only been around a short time (10 posts in 58 minutes;) ). Just curious.

cheers..kevin
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited January 2007
    opus wrote:
    Hey Burnt sorry to hear that but how about a little more info. How did you happen to find this forum and know that Thomas Medford was Mskeezer? Where did you buy from him? Ebay? Sorry for the questions but this is kind of out of the blue and you have only been around a short time (10 posts in 58 minutes;) ). Just curious.

cheers..kevin

I am curious too....
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • Burnt
    Burnt Posts: 12
    edited January 2007
    Thanks for the interest guys.I'm a long time Polk owner(rt2000i/35/400) but just never joined the forum.

Edit> Item received in good condition with xtras.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited January 2007
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't end up getting Burnt :)

(pinky finger to mouth, Dr. Evil style)
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited January 2007
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited January 2007
    Shipping something extra due to the delay was nice . Giving the money back on top of that!!!!! Hope all your issues work out. Way to man up.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited January 2007
    ummm is Mskeezer still selling items in here then?
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited January 2007
    WTF is going on here rewind a little. Here we go again?

Edited due too lack of sleep I'm hex coding myself to death working on something else. Frank thanks for getting up to speed on this one.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma