Apologies to all

13»

Comments

• Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited January 2007
    disneyjoe7 wrote:
    Seems more then fair with me, so noted. Other then that if all parties involved are happy, we all should be happy.
    Not even close. Take a look at the dates on the posts. Seems like the same ol thing starting over again.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited January 2007
    Frank Z wrote:
    Not even close. Take a look at the dates on the posts. Seems like the same ol thing starting over again.

Done edited first post sorry about that, thanks again for getting up to speed. I'm going back to my HEX coding issues.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited January 2007
    Don't wanna sound like I'm making light of the situation, but jumping up and down because you haven't heard anything from him for a WHOLE DAY after the pojected ship date, sounds like you're jumping the gun a bit.

Sure, given his 'history' (errr, wouldn't that be just one incidence?), not hearing from him for a day would get the mind to ticking and get you nervous, but it doesn't seem unreasonable in the least to me that it might take a day or two longer than he had expected. If it had been anyone else, would you have even thought twice about it?

Here's looking to you posting that it was just delivered!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited January 2007
    opus wrote:
    Hey Burnt sorry to hear that but how about a little more info. How did you happen to find this forum and know that Thomas Medford was Mskeezer? Where did you buy from him? Ebay? Sorry for the questions but this is kind of out of the blue and you have only been around a short time (10 posts in 58 minutes;) ). Just curious.

cheers..kevin

Look out, the teenager will be along at any minute to tell you that you're over reacting and all that other BS.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,705
    edited January 2007
    Hey, I expect that people should ship things within a few business days at most from payment clearing. I would have been jumping up and down as soon as he told me it wouldn't ship for more than a week! Don't sell stuff if you can't take the time to pack it up and take it to FedEx (or just slap a lable and have them pickup).
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...