Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    chrispyfur wrote: »
    rlx35uqli6xz.jpg

That baby hit 88mph and saw some serious blah!
  • Keiko
    edited August 2023
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    The four knobs on the component he's manipulating ;) reminds me of a harman/kardon Citation 11 preamp -- but the rest of it doesn't look quite right. Given that "we" are probably in the UK, it is more likely something European -- but offhand I don't know what. :p

b9yyv7gg4cj4.png

I thought at least one of the tts would be a Garrard 301 or 401 (or a Thorens TD-124) -- but neither appears to be any of those.

If you and SF keep posting all this audio ****, I'm gonna pop soon. ;)

Seriously though, very nice postings of some nice vintage gear. I'm lovin' it!
  • Keiko
    5an9knemypdr.jpg

And Ima dragin'. BLAH!
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    Keiko wrote: »
    5an9knemypdr.jpg

And Ima dragin'. BLAH!

Age does that brother. You can probably dust the floors with 'em
  • Keiko
    5an9knemypdr.jpg

And Ima dragin'. BLAH!

Age does that brother. You can probably dust the floors with 'em

I need my pee pee whacked, real bad! But it's a dragin' too. But that's alright! I still got my rig and lots of vinyl. B)

Hope you and Mrs. Brydson are doing well. Give her our aloha. <3
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    edited August 2023
    ^^^GOLD!!! 🥇
    ~@hermitism, circa 2015👢
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,822
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,567
    ^^^ Endorsed by the American Water Well Association and groundwater hydrogeologists the world over.
  • Keiko
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg

The chromosome deniers ain't gonna like this one. Bwaaahahahaha!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,354
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg

My stepdad used to pour used oil around the perimeter of our back yard along the chain link fence to stop weeds from growing. Worked like a charm.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,185
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg

Worked like a charm.
    No doubt🤣🤣
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,275
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg

This should read " How to create an EPA Hazardous Superfund" site.

As a kid in the 70's our city had us dump it into the street storm sewer....
  • pitdogg2
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg

My stepdad used to pour used oil around the perimeter of our back yard along the chain link fence to stop weeds from growing. Worked like a charm.

Terminix told me the best termite control method is digging a trench around the house and filling it full of used motor oil. Dude said best termite control method bar none.
    😉

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,344
    That's messed up.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    Whoa! I might fall down standing up in that contraption....
  • bcwsrt
    edited August 2023
    I’m afraid to stand up for a while after just looking at the pic!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • charley96
    charley96 Posts: 314
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg

I've been doing that for years for the neighbors weeds. I figure I'm returning it to the earth where it came from. I told this to the girlfriends tree hugging family recently to make their heads explode.
  • bcwsrt
    fkt9eapelm7j.jpeg
    Brian

• Keiko
    l4uvkiaj5hxg.jpeg

Here's my logic; if oil comes out of the ground anyway, what harm does it do putting it back? So long as it's not being dumped near a water source.
  • Keiko
    fkt9eapelm7j.jpeg

Now that's bad. :D
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,163
    d45xw1jnws4f.jpeg
    8cuamdquwpsj.jpeg
    bzzc3mcoti72.jpeg
    iomtz8rghsf4.jpeg

Guess I should just start a build thread..

• bcwsrt
    hyoaqepzs64h.jpeg
    Brian

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    g06qmq9db8cy.jpg

New Batmobile?
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,354
    edited August 2023
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    wdz9eqkiek98.png

(ASR)

What bothers me the most is that they could not even keep a straight line across that top edge of the blue tote where it goes into that corner. What a bunch of hacks,
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson