Options
    Way to go Scott! Got me doing it now.

bc9byjymzvrp.png
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,515
    Options
    Lol
    Excellent!
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,628
    Options
    I’m actually waiting for someone to come look at a car I have for sale right now! 😳😂

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    Options
    If we were the sneaky, mischievous types here, we might acquire your number and have some fun with that information.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Well, this guy must have been the Paige with the cash, because it is gone!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,101
    Options
    Not sure about foxes nor cats, but bobcats and coyotes (I think) can take 'em. Maybe fishers and ermines, too. :( Last year, there was a turkey on a nest near the road. A few days later, we saw the nest, still full of eggs, and a bunch of feathers.
    A day later - and not surprisingly - the eggs were gone as well.
    But... you know... nature: it's a mother (as they say). :#Wild Kingdom and all that.

As you imply (or, I suppose, as I infer), it's not like turkeys are unarmed. The spurs on their feet are pretty nasty weapons! :|

51140045658_36037fa9aa_b.jpg
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    bjuibf67q717.jpeg
    Brian

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,298
    Options
    Not well.
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    Options
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,635
    Options
    Last year, there was a turkey on a nest near the road. A few days later, we saw the nest, still full of eggs, and a bunch of feathers.
    A day later - and not surprisingly - the eggs were gone as well.
    Obviously that critter didn't like scrambled eggs, over easy was the better option....
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,023
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Had a visitor today. It slept in that tall tree behind my barn shed like the other one did. Heck, it might be the same one. I'd have to look at the old pics from a month or so ago. This red shouldered hawk slept for hours. Then it woke up and turned toward my house and camera. It sat in the same spot for 6 hours at least.

I'm tired. :(

I'll post the other pics later. My PC rebooted on it's own last month and what a PAIN!

Now my SanDisk thingy won't make my PC pop-up a download page anymore. I've spent maybe 10 hrs. trying to fix it. I'm keeping calm as I can about it.

My wife downloaded my SanDisk pics to her laptop and then sent me files in zip folders. I Just figured out how to COPY these pics so I could put them on this forum. I have to drag them to a folder on the side... :D

I got some good ones like the last hawk that sat in that tree. .

yn5wh8ai122e.jpg
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • msg
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    zxopdkvx0rjz.jpg
    Hey, that's ZZTop?

I disabled signatures.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,086
    edited June 2023
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Western society's definitely crumbling.

Definitely!

A new restaurant:
    0u9j4ce18c3y.png
    2orscuodf8zk.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,710
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    zxopdkvx0rjz.jpg
    Hey, that's ZZTop?

You are correct. :p
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,418
    Options
    p3c5z317wx19.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • engie490
    engie490 Posts: 426
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    CUBE SHAPED WATERMELONS! 🍉
    Farmers in Japan have begun to ‘grow’ cube-shaped watermelons by inserting them into tempered glass squares while the fruit is still growing on the vine.

My question is … why?

ixwkifnlrddb.jpeg

You should see how much those cost in Japan...
    Sonus Faber Liuto / Coda Continuum / Anthem STR Preamplifier / Oppo BDP-105D / Technics SP-15 w/SAEC WE-308SX & Ortofon AS-309 arms / Ikeda 9C2 & Dynavector XX2 Mk II carts
  • engie490
    engie490 Posts: 426
    Options
    hrjs2kedmrmt.jpg

Met this guy in Como, Colorado.

And no, the place is not named after Perry...
    Sonus Faber Liuto / Coda Continuum / Anthem STR Preamplifier / Oppo BDP-105D / Technics SP-15 w/SAEC WE-308SX & Ortofon AS-309 arms / Ikeda 9C2 & Dynavector XX2 Mk II carts
  • Tony M
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »

I don't get it... :s
  • Tony M
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Ok...a neighbor came over to look at this SD card issue. He rebooted my PC and lost ALL my saved favorites from about 15 years. They might be somewhere...maybe...

Anyway, I think I have my pictures still.

My wife spotted a blob on the neighbor's window. After looking closer, it is a BAT hanging on their screen. I have a BAT box 50ft. from that screen. Oh well, I got some pics of it too.

I've been sitting on my as ALL day here at the PC. Again, I'm tired and my as is sore but I'll go to my pictures and see if I can copy and post some more.

I think the Hawk is the same one from the fall when the tree was bare.. They're both RED Shouldered Hawks. :)
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »
    OleBoot wrote: »

I don't get it... :s

stijbcwnje4e.gif
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    baminthj5qf5.png

(as seen Elsewhere...)

No Bud Light for me, thanks! I'll take my chances on the water, even though fish copulate in it.
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,050
    Options
    Reminds me of an ex for some reason.

cpgeghduogrt.png
  • Tony M
    Options
    I've got more work to do. This windows 10 sucks from what I've heard here and from my neighbor.

I can't even open my windows start button on the bottom left. It turns blue when I hover over it. Some pictures would get a blue thin border around it when hovering over them too. Microsoft says I'm locked out and they will be contacted. That was hours ago. I can navigate pretty well on the web but My saved favorites cleared themselves after resetting some sites for 45 minutes. UGH!!!

I found most of my photos deep into some folders... 5 actions to get to them now. >:)
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    1vej8lk5owym.jpeg
    Brian

• Tony M
    Options
    My neighbor jacked my PC trying to help it. :/ Oh well... :|

I've been messing all evening and had to re-enter passwords to revisit the forum. This PC has just a few Apps working now. All apps seem to have been turned off.

The BAT was dead... :'( So I got a few pics of a bat on it's last day. Probably a peaceful passing though.

1z0bd6d470gm.jpg

rh8drwm5n2e3.jpg

f5a8goa6i17a.jpg

r9fqu4pnptvn.jpg

2xqsdlf2ajiq.jpg

9048b9xvkey8.jpg

• Tony M
    Options
    From a different angle of course.

sssbv0nz53il.jpg

9p6mfcvrywb6.jpg

mi2ou1mhbc4y.jpg

t0igoi33yomg.jpg

pur8xvutdt25.jpg

I've been growing grass from seed the past 2 months too. It sprouted up pretty good. I had to water it every day for almost the whole 2 months...But it was worth it.

sh1y2pq4j1he.jpg

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »
    My neighbor jacked my PC trying to help it. :/ Oh well... :|

I've been messing all evening and had to re-enter passwords to revisit the forum. This PC has just a few Apps working now. All apps seem to have been turned off.

The BAT was dead... :'( So I got a few pics of a bat on it's last day. Probably a peaceful passing though.

1z0bd6d470gm.jpg

rh8drwm5n2e3.jpg

f5a8goa6i17a.jpg

r9fqu4pnptvn.jpg

2xqsdlf2ajiq.jpg

9048b9xvkey8.jpg

I think I see a Predator in that last pic. Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!