Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,762
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I was just wondering about this - is their name still ZZ in Canada, or do they have a separate set of ZedZed albums, merch and tour buses for up there?
    Viking64 wrote: »
    zxopdkvx0rjz.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,296
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I was just wondering about this - is their name still ZZ in Canada, or do they have a separate set of ZedZed albums, merch and tour buses for up there?
    Viking64 wrote: »
    zxopdkvx0rjz.jpg

This is going to keep me up tonight -- pondering.
    :#
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,365
    Options
    vmm84wiahfdg.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,567
    Options
    Try that today?

Fail.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,762
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    vmm84wiahfdg.jpeg
    That was a real thing?!
    I disabled signatures.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,929
    Options
    Yes
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,003
    edited July 2023
    Options
    About 6 hours by jet.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    So real it inspired a movie and a sequel. 1981, These were the days! Burt was still with us and Farrah was still hot! Just good, old fashion comedy before we had any of this woke nonsense. B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BNVDUslcE
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,400
    Options
    Leave it to subway to be tasteless.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,036
    Options

If it wasn’t photoshopped..

• daddyjt
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

It’s real….

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/subway-titan-distasteful-joke/

9qlnbrscomes.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    They missed the reddish-brown dots over San Francisco, Portland and Seattle….

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,484
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Boy, somebody doesn't like the UK. :D
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,810
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    9snm17mt3gge.png

I could have told you about the Indian's. My company had problems with the Indian contractor's who were afraid of the toilet and would defecate 💩💩 next to it. For us it was a strange "battle" to overcome.
  • soundfreak1
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

They have done some other chit that effect my opinion so a double entender.i can believe it's legit.
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • soundfreak1
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    9snm17mt3gge.png

You'd think LA, San Fran, and NY would have showed up.....
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,929
    Options
    Give them some more time, they might.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Boy, that's a tough act to follow.
    I kinda feel like cr@p for changing the subject. :#
    but...

I was looking for some stuff today and - as is so oft the case - I found other stuff instead.
    B)

Here is a photo (albeit not a very good one) from 1979 (college era) of HiFi v1.0

zyb83y7i07av.jpg

That VM tuner was a classic. :blush: As Soundscape's John Dorsey said of it "That's a collector's item... and the collector comes on Monday and Thursday!" ;)

I wish I had a better photo of my very vintage (even then!) RCA CTC-15 21 inch "roundie" color TV (hand-me-down from my father). VHF only (i.e., the TV dates from before the government regulation requiring UHF tuners in TVs sold in the US -- which was April 1964, according to wiki-p).

I wish I still had that TV. :p

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,277
    Options
    Very large spheres. At Isle of Man TT.

Crosby is a small village between Glen Vine and Greeba, on the A1. This corner is four and a half miles into the lap – it’s a few hundred metres past the start of the 30mph limit, just after St Runius Church and just before the handily located Co-op. Hickman approaches with his M1000RR on a wide open throttle in top gear, rolls off momentarily to 40% throttle, then drives through the turn on 100% gas. At this point shown he’s oversteering, the drifting BMW pointing at the inside wall at 35 degrees of lean, at a datalogged 186mph.

ef1llurq48sg.png
  • treitz3
    Options
    a-Big-a-balllls......

Rock hard to boot!

Pun intended. That said, baby got back!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,149
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    a-Big-a-balllls......

Rock hard to boot!

Tom

You can rub on the lotion
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    Options
    "It puts the lotion in the basket"....

Great movie!

Tom
  • Keiko
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Boy, that's a tough act to follow.
    I kinda feel like cr@p for changing the subject. :#
    but...

I was looking for some stuff today and - as is so oft the case - I found other stuff instead.
    B)

Here is a photo (albeit not a very good one) from 1979 (college era) of HiFi v1.0

zyb83y7i07av.jpg

That VM tuner was a classic. :blush: As Soundscape's John Dorsey said of it "That's a collector's item... and the collector comes on Monday and Thursday!" ;)

I wish I had a better photo of my very vintage (even then!) RCA CTC-15 21 inch "roundie" color TV (hand-me-down from my father). VHF only (i.e., the TV dates from before the government regulation requiring UHF tuners in TVs sold in the US -- which was April 1964, according to wiki-p).

Mmmmm! Tasty!!! :)

Forget the TV. I'm liking that Yammie integrated. Always liked the look of these vintage Yamaha's. Making a comeback with the A S Series: 1200, 2200 and 3200. Anyone got 4k$ they're not using right now. Karma for Keiko? ;)

• Keiko
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    a-Big-a-balllls......

Rock hard to boot!

Tom

Reported
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,797
    Options
    Larry lost his job in the doughnut shop? Well, that's a . . . . shocker.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,122
    Options
    Excitement at Narvarre Beach on Monday. East of Pensacola Beach.
    (Beware of Fishing Piers when Swimming)

vc9i7iv2wm6h.png

See Video
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Keiko wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Mmmmm! Tasty!!! :)

Forget the TV. I'm liking that Yammie integrated. Always liked the look of these vintage Yamaha's. Making a comeback with the A S Series: 1200, 2200 and 3200. Anyone got 4k$ they're not using right now. Karma for Keiko? ;)

I mean -- I still have the amp. B) (and, of course the loudspeakers, too)

I've got some Yamaha spares, you know? Shipping would be a bit dear (especially nowadays), but if you ever find yourself in the Northeast, and you have a little extra room in your checked baggage* -- I can probably send you back home with somethin'. :D

_________
    * can't recommend totin' stuff like that in your carryon luggage. ;)