Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• afterburntafterburnt Posts: 7,977
    7plklnlfumn4.jpg
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,827
    There's a coin*star machine next to a scratch-off machine we get tickets at. When I join my wife on some trips, I ALWAYS check that reject bin. :D

I have maybe 50 foreign coins from there. Why I save em...I don't know. :s

When I was about 12, my mom would give me the silver dimes she got in change. She also let me look through the other change for coins I needed to fill my coin books up with. Those were the good-ol days for sure. memories.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,493
    I have some Israel money

codpmwhvlngv.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 3,146
    That looks safe...
    7plklnlfumn4.jpg

Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 23,211
    edited January 22
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    edited January 22
    audioluvr wrote: »
    That looks safe...
    7plklnlfumn4.jpg

Is this the Graph Zep? The USS Akron and Macon were built around the same time frame, and the airframe itself looks to early to be the Hindenburg.

I wonder what OSHA would have thought of this work space...

Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 7,977
    That looks safe...
    7plklnlfumn4.jpg

Is this the Graph Zep? The USS Akron and Macon were built around the same time frame, and the airframe itself looks to early to be the Hindenburg.

Macon
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
    That looks safe...
    7plklnlfumn4.jpg

Macon

Yep... I went and looked, the Graf has a different internal bracing structure...

• Tony MTony M Posts: 9,827
    I one of those people who can't climb a ladder above where if I fall, I won't die.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 18,212
    Tony M wrote: »
    I one of those people who can't climb a ladder above where if I fall, I won't die.

So you have many two step ladders?
  • NotaSuvNotaSuv Posts: 3,046
    love this shot
  • WillowWillow Posts: 10,404
    edited January 22
    TV room- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung QN75Q7DR Qled 75" tv, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Nintendo Switch and Xbox 360 Family room Samsung 55JS7000 Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV, Polk Magnifi Max. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium, Neutron App or Amazon Music to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,499
    wh31ni0ujtvi.jpg
    01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01000110 01001100

Wadia 301 CDP | MacBook Air | PS Audio Digital Link III DAC with Cullen Level IV mods | Bluenote Bellavista turntable with Boston Audio Design "The Mat 1", B5 Signature Arm and DV-20X2H | The Clamp | PS Audio GCPH phono preamp | PS Audio GCP-200 preamp with external PS | Innersound active crossover/bass amp | Sanders Sound ESL panel amp | SVS PB12-Ultra/2 sub | Innersound Eros MK III Hybrid ESL speakers horizontally bi-amped | PS Audio PerfectWave P3 Power Plant | All cabling MIT Shotgun S1 | GIK acoustic treatments
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 3,030
    Willow wrote: »

For $85K I want a piston from the James Bond / Shawn Connery Austin Martin DB5 signed by Shawn! And $60,000 cash! B)
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 27,276
    wh31ni0ujtvi.jpg

The World is Waiting for Sunrise.
    Les Paul pretty much invented modern pop music, at least in the technological sense. Pretty darned good guitarist, too -- and he was playing up 'til nearly the very end of his long life.
  • Moose68BashMoose68Bash Posts: 3,759
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    z99nfkq3a70c.jpg

Actually, I believe the 21st year of the 20th century was 2020. The year 2000 was the first year of the 21st century.

This phenomenon doesn't matter much, except when your looking at your age -- i.e., when you hit 70, you're entering your eighth decade!

It just doesn't seem right!
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer with Morrow Audios USB cable to DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II; AQ Sky XLRs, McIntosh MC 220 Tube Pre; AQ Sky XLRs, CAT 600.2 Dualmono Amp, Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables, SDA SRS 1.2tls (RD0198s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: "The Abbot" Monastery-Level Xovers, Custom Internal Wiring, Binding Post Plates, & SDA ICs).

Exercise Room, Wadia 171 iPod Dock, PS Audio PerfectWave Transport, Innuos Streamer with Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux PMF3150 Amp, Dreadnought, Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables, SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers).

Synology 713+ NAS on Gigabit LAN serving PW MkII DAC & DirectStream DAC.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 7,683
    I believe that is his wife, Mary Ford, on the other side of the booth.
    "They say you shouldn't say nothin' about the dead unless it's good. He's dead. Good!", Jackie, "Moms" Mabley
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 27,276
    I believe that is his wife, Mary Ford, on the other side of the booth.

Yes, it is.