Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 746
    7j7vn5txom4h.jpg
    eq8moy97uxbq.jpg
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Ascend Acoustics Duo Center ; LSiFX Surrounds ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Monitor 7 Series 2 with RDO 198s; Rythmik F12SE

Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye
    It's only teenage wasteland
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 25,378
    ^^^ wow, what a sky!

Keep an eye out for cedar and/or Bohemian waxwings in those trees...

:)

• halohalo Posts: 5,536
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ^^^ wow, what a sky!

Thanks Doc! These are the first photos taken with my (new to me) Canon EOS SL2 DSLR.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 16,309
    ^^^ wow, what a sky!

Usually around here it is large flocks of Robins this time of year.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 25,378
    up here, it's waxwings... beautiful birds.
    Not that robins are ugly or anything...

halo wrote: »
    ^^^ wow, what a sky!

Thanks Doc! These are the first photos taken with my (new to me) Canon EOS SL2 DSLR.

Scha-weet!
  • verbverb Posts: 10,154
    edited January 10
    tonyp063 wrote: »
    5u6yebly9ov1.png

Guilty as charged! :smile:

One more. Did not meet specifications - All f**d up! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • tonyp063tonyp063 Posts: 771
    Percussive maintenance is a *highly* underrated trouble-shooting tool.

Or solution.
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 1,961
    Viking64 wrote: »
    a40q3mmg2cg8.jpg

As funny as that might be, it ain't worth felony evading!
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,491
    Only if you get caught! That dude could probably crawl faster than that cop could run.

Love the expression on his face! Priceless with that caption.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,227
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Only if you get caught! That dude could probably crawl faster than that cop could run.

Love the expression on his face! Priceless with that caption.

Tom

Cop radios are pretty fast too. :o
    TBT, having outrun 13 cops in my day? Radios ain't that fast. Sometimes ya' gotta think quick.

I'll take the 5th for the rest of the story...

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,227
    TBT, having outrun 13 cops in my day? Radios ain't that fast. Sometimes ya' gotta think quick.

I'll take the 5th for the rest of the story...

Tom

Do tell, the statue of limitations has more than likely expired.
    I was on I405 in Bellevue WA and got popped at 168 mph. It was Bothell WA before I realized I was busted and pulled over. Went straight to jail. Bothell has really really small jail cells. Radios were pretty fast that night.
    Hehe....these conversations are usually told in person with only trusted friends. There was a time when I was....shall we say, a "bad boy".

Most of them were me blowing by a radar trap at 120 mph or more in my old TA.

That's the last I'll say about THAT!

Tom

Hehe....these conversations are usually told in person with only trusted friends. There was a time when I was....shall we say, a "bad boy".

Tom

455 Super Duty? That's what I had transplanted into my 68 LeMans.
    There are a few on this forum that know some of the stories...

Ah, to be a kid again...

Tom

Tom

Remember how that TA front end would float at that speed. My LeMans was kinda scary but so smooth and like a wave motion at those speeds. With drum brakes at all 4 corners to boot.

God I was stupid! Lucky to be alive.
    Mine was the 403 Olds engine, automatic. Yes, lucky to be alive is very true. My mom always says that I'm like a cat. I have 13 lives and I've lived all 19 of them

Tom

CH46E wrote: »
    I was on I405 in Bellevue WA and got popped at 168 mph. It was Bothell WA before I realized I was busted and pulled over. Went straight to jail. Bothell has really really small jail cells. Radios were pretty fast that night.

Wait! Aren't you a cop?! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Federal. US Customs. All charges were downgraded to misdemeanor charges. All this was before my career with the Gov began. Questions were asked about it on my initial background investigation.
    @Viking64 Is that you Jimmy? Back in the day? :smile:
    CH46E wrote: »
    Federal. US Customs. All charges were downgraded to misdemeanor charges. All this was before my career with the Gov began. Questions were asked about it on my initial background investigation.

Cool. Thanks again for your service brother!