Post a picture... any picture
Options
Comments
-
mhardy6647 wrote: »
The world is getting bigger every day -
-
The first Siena 2s are in the USA.

afterburnt wrote: »They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
Village Idiot of Club Polk -
Wow.
-
This content has been removed.
-
-

11/11 (11:11 am)
-

11:11 11 2020
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
--Mark Twain.
“If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.” - Steven Wright -
Veterans' Day.
-
This content has been removed.
-
VERY nice truck Tony !! Ford 4.9 300 straight 6?
Thanks.
Nah...302 / auto . 35,850 miles now. I just looked up a 302 and see that it IS a 4.9 ltr.
I've had it since "96" and don't know much about the motor??? I'm embarrassed! 
Looks like it has 205hp. Nope again...I was just closing out some windows and saw...205 for manual!
195hp for auto...
So now I know... 
Just got it inspected Saturday.
At the inspection station, a guy showed up with a newer Ford F150 that did have a 5.4 triton motor/ auto. That thing sounded a lot more powerful than mine for sure.

That owner loves his truck too.
I gave it a great cleaning the other day. Even under the hood, which had a lot of mildew under the lid, is now spotless.
30 second cleaner is amazing. Like I said earlier, you can watch the stains disappear in a couple minutes. then rinse.
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
--Mark Twain.
“If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.” - Steven Wright -
You have a 96 with only 35,850miles?!?! Or are you going to edit that as well

She looks mint!Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!! -
This content has been removed.
-
Those Ford straight 6's were pretty much bullet proof. Nothing wrong with the 302. Them suckers can be built to a nice hot rod motor
Still driving my beater '91. Can sit for months but when I need it she fires right up!
-
^^^ mmm... doesn't look too beater/beaten to me.

My poor ol' Taco was a beater -- 'specially late in life. Utterly reliable, though.
She's a farm truck now in Maine... Ag plates 'n' everything. With a fresh frame under her (y'all know about the Toyota truck frame issues, I reckon), the drivetrain, I think, will keep goin' forever to a good approximation.
@tony M yours is a beautiful truck.
-
ken brydson wrote: »
Mine can sit for months and fire right up too.
My truck's mileage is correct.
The inspection shop manager commented on the low mileage too. A mechanic there called it the "shiny truck".
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
--Mark Twain.
“If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.” - Steven Wright -
I have a 52 year old Mercury with 34,268 miles.Since we don’t know where we are going we have to stick together in case someone gets there….Ken Kesey.
Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper REALLY likes you.
And the boots you lick will stomp you too. -
This content has been removed.
-
^^^^^^^^^^That's like wearing shoes till the soles comes apart, but a lot more dangerous.Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
--Mark Twain.
“If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.” - Steven Wright -
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
--Mark Twain.
“If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.” - Steven Wright -
My guess is that '69 Cougar in the garage next to the Oldsmobile 442.
https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/192346/2020-dodge-charger-scat-pack-plus/p2 -
Yep, 69 Cougar.Since we don’t know where we are going we have to stick together in case someone gets there….Ken Kesey.
Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper REALLY likes you.
And the boots you lick will stomp you too. -

Seriously...That was a "dream car" for me for years. I LOVED that body style!!!!
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
--Mark Twain.
“If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.” - Steven Wright -

Nature -- and cats -- abhor(s) a vacuum.
-
-

Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.
Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
Thompson Adventures, Inc. -
-


Anyone can make a mistake. -
-
This cat, I'd opine, gets 2020.















