Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,843
    Ah, 1956, I remember it well!

That was when cars were cars, boys were men, and men were giants. :)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,608
    ... and sheep were nervous.

No, wait, that's New Zealand.

;)
  • Moose68Bash
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ... and sheep were nervous.

No, wait, that's New Zealand.

;)

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it was certainly funny! :D
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• Moose68Bash
    Stable mate to my '56 wagon:

rs0slcxlw9n7.jpg
    od9y0q4poy9w.jpg
    k2803qm957b9.jpg
    9psejn97cex0.jpg
    df722gtl9bpi.jpg
    a7r9fvqbede3.jpg

The inside of the "boot" looks great, as does all the car!

But, let's see what's under the hood!!

• As you wish:

350 CID SBC bored .030 with Isky 505 cam kit, Bowtie heads, Edelbrock 650 CFM carb and custom made rocker covers.

6r9dieittelt.jpg
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,086
    I present to you, 1500cc Honda engine. 92 horsepower and 97 foot pounds of torque at the crank at sea level, I'm probably putting 50-60hp to the wheels at my altitude. Neck snapping acceleration. 55-60mpg on the highway.

168892d1287530261-civic-vx-toyota-prius-mpg-killer-p1010008.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mhardy6647
    edited November 2016
    Neck snapping acceleration. Yeah, osteoporosis is a beej*, ain't it?

:)

* my Vanilla-compliant attempt to render the word "botch" minus "o" plus "i".
  • Moose68Bash
    As you wish:

350 CID SBC bored .030 with Isky 505 cam kit, Bowtie heads, Edelbrock 650 CFM carb and custom made rocker covers.

6r9dieittelt.jpg

She's a real beauty, and she has guts, too!

Thanks for posting.

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,580
    @BlueMDPicker

I didn't think it was possible to hate you more after you posted pics of your first ride......

I was wrong :angry: ...... :mrgreen:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2016
    What I got to do today...

5kiusigkasar.jpg
    7v50m9nqwbkm.jpg
    s7bun5h72cg2.jpg
    img8a6mws8ri.jpg
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    nqi03fz68qru.jpg
    9rczzbh4fbbj.jpg
    rrey4b5z9too.jpg
  • Moose68Bash
    @EndersShadow,

I hope you had some good music blaring while you were executing that task! It always helps make the medicine go down, so to speak.

Cheers! :)

• EndersShadow
    @EndersShadow,

I hope you had some good music blaring while you were executing that task! It always helps make the medicine go down, so to speak.

Cheers! :)

Today was no diff. Electrical scares the $hit out of me. Redid 2 GFI outlets to move them from builder grade Manila with 15 years of age to white like the rest of the outlets and plate covers.

Then added a USB outlet and some LED backlighting...9hw5fl556s1r.jpg
    rf2jasc28kbx.jpg
    zyrg3gxpydo0.jpg
    kjbe1v11fj3p.jpg

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,787
    Well hellbells Dan.. You have this electrcal thing down to science. You won't need my services after all. B)
  • Moose68Bash
    @EndersShadow,

Nicely done.

Yes, electrical work requires caution.

• mhardy6647
    Flip the breakers, first ;)
  • Look at the sky turn a hellfire red.....
    -Jimi

f5ogbthn7ubs.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Nice.

We had a phenomenal sunset last Friday night. I had no camera handy (and of course, those moments are fleeting, especially this far north at this time of year).

• EndersShadow
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Well hellbells Dan.. You have this electrical thing down to science. You won't need my services after all. B)

HA! What you DONT SEE is the amount of time it took me in my inexperience to realize you need to wire the outlets in sequence if running to a secondary outlet. IE I had 4 wires, 2 hot 2 neutral and had them all connected wrong lol...

Nice massive cut in my hand right now from a flathead screwdriver that got away from me while trying to force the bend on the side nut till I found you can use the back pinholes to secure it down lol...

So I will for sure still need that advice and will be calling eventually lol....
    @EndersShadow,

Nicely done.

Yup, have a outlet tester and the FIRST thing I did was plug it in and make sure no juice.

I ain't SUPER smart, but that one I know lol....
  • mhardy6647
    anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger

ain't it the truth?

;)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,787
    Well hellbells Dan.. You have this electrical thing down to science. You won't need my services after all. B)

HA! What you DONT SEE is the amount of time it took me in my inexperience to realize you need to wire the outlets in sequence if running to a secondary outlet. IE I had 4 wires, 2 hot 2 neutral and had them all connected wrong lol...

Nice massive cut in my hand right now from a flathead screwdriver that got away from me while trying to force the bend on the side nut till I found you can use the back pinholes to secure it down lol...

So I will for sure still need that advice and will be calling eventually lol....
    @EndersShadow,

Nicely done.

Yup, have a outlet tester and the FIRST thing I did was plug it in and make sure no juice.

I ain't SUPER smart, but that one I know lol....

Heeheee! You discovered what the line-load on the GFCI means, right?
  • EndersShadow

Heeheee! You discovered what the line-load on the GFCI means, right?
    Sure did lol...

• mhardy6647
    edited November 2016
    Grouchy Cat absorbz teh Photonz.

22804675758_f8590b9eb5_b.jpgDSC_6436 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • mhardy6647
    oh speaking of sunrises/sunsets (as a fairly recent post did). Last Saturday.

25347339779_0d542ce54b_b.jpgDSC_6429 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Beautiful day here is SWFL... Finished re-screening my lanai and might enjoy a road soda or 2

pqbtduaxkend.jpg
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    and had a visitor making sure I wasn't attacked by snakes or rodents...

nubg6s13aped.jpg
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,077
    Outside my office here at We Edumacate da Yoots.
    Not NE level color, but not bad for Charm City

loajtz6g24r5.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    1. No need to apologize; looks great!
    2. Hmm... the architecture reminds me of my Charm City alma mater!

DSC_1986.jpg