Who's Drinking Tonight Damnit!?? (russ I Know You Are)

1235»

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Shizelbs wrote: »
    I haven't had a drink in about a month now. What the hell is going on with me?

What are you complaining about I haven't had a drink in 4 years 7 months 27 days!!!:D :p
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited April 2007
    What are you complaining about I haven't had a drink in 4 years 7 months 27 days!!!:D :p

Keeping track are ya!! :eek:
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Keeping track are ya!! :eek:

Have too or else I forget that I shouldn't do it:(
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited April 2007
    Diana Krall & a nice glass of burgundy (medicinal purposes mind you):rolleyes:
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Jonesy
    Jonesy Posts: 189
    edited April 2007
    Allright, look......I've been looking in on this forum for a while now searching for sound advice on....well.....sound. I finally come over here, to this goofy-**** forum - the 'clubhouse' - come on. Shouldn't you audio-know-it-alls be spending your time tweaking and hand-wringing instead of hooching all night and partying? I mean I am really disappoi-........

......wait a minute, that's what I'm doing! :eek:

OMG! I've finally found home! A place where audio-enthusiasts/philes and real people intersect! Amazing! :D

Seriously, It's nice to see such open discussion of liver-spanking endeavors. I myself have attempted my first run at crafting a Mojito (or several) tonight. Never had one, can't say how good they turned out, but the effect is probably the same regardless of taste. :D
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited April 2007
    I should be, since I'm not working tomorrow. Tomorrow night Daughter Rat is spending the night at a friend's house. I noticed Mrs Rat bought me a half case of Pacifico's and a bottle of Bacardi Dark. I think she wants to party tomorrow night.

We'll be watching/listening to our new Blue Oyster Cult and George Thorogood dvd's

I myself have attempted my first run at crafting a Mojito (or several) tonight.

They're not that tough. Definitely use fresh mint, and crush it up before you start pouring.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    I'm worried about the recovery crowd showing up at the next Polkfest.

Debauchery at it's finest.

I know Jesse will be there, to act as an iterim sponsor, God bless him, but man, these guys don't know what they are in for. I don't think Ted is fully aware either. CNN might be documenting this one live, via helicopter with infrared, etc.

Cheers,
    Rooster, of the Jacob Beam drinking, Polkfest attending Roosters
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2007
    Watch out for the mountain boys with pickups and banjo's,,they are pretty easy to spot,,no front teeth and funny eyes :D
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited April 2007
    I will be tonight, but first, I'm taking the daughter to Tombstone for lunch and some local history sightseeing.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I'm worried about the recovery crowd showing up at the next Polkfest.

Debauchery at it's finest.

I know Jesse will be there, to act as an iterim sponsor, God bless him, but man, these guys don't know what they are in for. I don't think Ted is fully aware either. CNN might be documenting this one live, via helicopter with infrared, etc.

Cheers,
    Rooster, of the Jacob Beam drinking, Polkfest attending Roosters

Don't worry Russ I'm there for you when you get the urge to have a muff diving adventure with the toilet!!! I'll pull you head right out of there WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D :p
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited April 2007
    scott,
    Never even heard of the XR. I'll have to get a bottle of that for a special occassion. At 150 bucks a bottle, that special occassion may be retirement (in 30 years). Birthday is next week though..........;)

Shawn
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited April 2007