Who's Drinking Tonight Damnit!?? (russ I Know You Are)

Comments

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited March 2006
    So what is it for you Ron? Ail? Wyne? Mountin Do?
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2006
    Drinking a nice dark stoutt tonight George.

Don't drink soda's, that's some of the most nasty liquid known to man.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited March 2006
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited March 2006
    I am. Work sucked in every way it could suck. My feet hurt like a **** and I am grumpy as can be. Tonight its a six pack of New Belgium's Biere De Mars. George and his cognac can sit this one out tonight.
  • tentoze
    tentoze Posts: 133
    edited March 2006
    BL longnecks and Stevie Wonder on the hi-fi.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2006
    A nice glass of tea...exactly the way it should be...SWEET AND ICE COLD!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited March 2006
    American Riesling tonight. A Corona w/ a Key Lime was had earlier with my chips and salsa for supper.

BTW, the next best thing to eating chocolate is looking at Swiss truffles on PBS-HD. :D

Wes

P.S.-> Haven't made it to the liquor store yet, George.
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited March 2006
    Hot tea and OJ. I have one of the worst colds of my life.

THIS SUCKS!!!:mad:
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited March 2006
    I had that over the holidays, except I get sinus infections instead of colds. :( It took a shitload of Sweetwater Christmas brew to kick my **** with that sinus infection. Is that good or bad, BTW?

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited March 2006
    Nothing for a few days for me. My two buddies and I hit a total of eight breweries in 36 hours. On Friday in Kalamazoo, MI, we went to Bell's, Olde Peninsula (thanks for the suggestion Polkapops), and Kraftbrau. Saturday found us in Holland, MI where we went to New Holland Brewery, and some joint we found in downtown Holland while driving around. Sunday we went to Three Floyds in Munster, IN, Flossmoor Station in Flossmoor, IL, and capped the night off at Goose Island, our regular brewpub here in Chicago. We had a great trip and even got some mountain biking in at Ft. Custer State Park outside of Kalamazoo. The best brew on the trip would have to have been New Holland's "Oak Aged Mad Hatter." Mad Hatter is their mainstay IPA, but this was available only in the brewpub and was aged in oak whiskey barrells. Great stuff! After that, it was Three Floyd's all they way.

Josh
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2006
    My two buddies and I hit a total of eight breweries in 36 hours.

bowdown.gif
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited March 2006
    :D Congrats on your accomplishment.

I will stick with the hard liquor myself. I'm too picky with beer.
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited April 2007
    That's some crazy stuff. I wonder what gave them the idea to do this.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited April 2007
    I haven't had a drink in about a month now. What the hell is going on with me?
  • pmckeealaska
    pmckeealaska Posts: 808
    edited April 2007
    Bicardi 151 and diet coke for me tonight. Spring is almost here in Alaska, and that is worth celebrating!:D
    Music and Movie Rig

Samsung 40" HDTV 1080p
    LSi25 Front Speakers
    LSiC Center Channel
    LSiFX Surrounds
    Rotel RB 1080 2-Channel Amp
    NAD T763 Reciever
    Denon DVD 2900 Universal Player

Audiosource 10 Band Digital Equalizer
    Audioquest CV-8 speaker cables
    Audioquest Sub-X subwoofer cables
    Audioquest King Cobra Interconnects

Monster AVS 2000 Voltage Stabilizer
    Playstation 3 120GB Slim
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited April 2007
    I already started. Going to the beach tomorrow until Monday.

Cheers
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited April 2007
    I've been sick as can be for the last week so I'm drinking a bottle of red wine(Smoking Loon) in hopes my sickness goes away. :D
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2007
    I've been sick as can be for the last week so I'm drinking a bottle of red wine(Smoking Loon) in hopes my sickness goes away. :D

cabernet or merlot?
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited April 2007
    cabernet or merlot?

merlot! :) It's almost gone and I will be opening the Syrah next.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited April 2007
    Vodka Martini.....shaken not stirred. Actually on the rocks in a chilled rocks glass and 2 anchovie olives.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    Jim Beam, Choice.

Bought the green bottle tonight, just to throw off the alignment of the planets and what not.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2007
    I have been on a Crown Royal kick lately. Have the Championship Racing bottles and bags out. Got a couple bottles on sell today.:D
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited April 2007
    Scott,
    If you haven't tried it yet, you owe it to yourself to get a bottle of the Crown Royal Reserve. Crown Royal is my drink, but twice a year I treat myself to the Reserve - it is GREAT!!!!!

Shawn
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • adam2434
    adam2434 Posts: 995
    edited April 2007
    Just made my 1st Beam and Coke - no workey por la ma
    5.1 and 2.0 ch Basement Media Room: Outlaw 975/Emotiva DC-1/Rotel RB-1582 MKII/Rotel RB-1552/Audiosource Amp 3/Polk LS90, CS400i, FX500i/Outlaw X-12, LFM-1/JVD DLA-HD250/Da-Lite 100" HCCV/Sony ES BDP/Sonos Connect. DC-1/RB-1582 MKII/Sonos Connect also feed Polk 7C in garage or Dayton IO655 on patio.
    2.1 ch Basement Gym: Denon AVR-2807/Klipsch Forte I or NHT SB2/JBL SUB 550P x 2/Chromecast Audio.
    2.0 ch Living Room: Rotel RX-1052/Emotiva DC-1/Klipsch RF-7 III/Sony ES BDP/LG 65" LED.
    2.0 ch Semi-portable: Klipsch Powergate/NHT SB3/Chromecast Audio.
    Kitchen: Sonos Play5.
  • jusdrink
    jusdrink Posts: 38
    edited April 2007
    Nothing fancy jus budlight!!!! and listening to a lil pink floyd
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2007
    shawn474 wrote: »
    Scott,
    If you haven't tried it yet, you owe it to yourself to get a bottle of the Crown Royal Reserve. Crown Royal is my drink, but twice a year I treat myself to the Reserve - it is GREAT!!!!!

Shawn

Thanks for the heads up Shawn. I have had a bottle every New Years.
    Hey, have YOU tried the XR. I have a bottle to sip and one sitting on the collectors shelf.:cool:
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited April 2007
    Was partying for free--best way possible. Corporate event-gotta luv 'em!!!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited April 2007
    SSSSammueael Smitchts NNNutt Brown Allle ***hiccup***.

Good st***hiccup***uuffff.:D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Water!!!:eek: Every time I drink booze I somehow wake up in a jail cell!!!:D :p