Plz Help Me!!!

124»

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by swerve
    what polks would that be? if we even have accomodations anymore on polk :mad: I'm mad they are pulling alpine...

-adam
    RTi12s
    CSi5s
    FXi5s
    PSW505

that stuff and under...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by Joelsbass
    i was in the CC i used to work at and was talking to my old asst. manager, he said that the rumor is that CC is picking up Kicker to replace alpine... still unconfirmed though...
    I heard it was eclipse.... :confused::confused::confused::confused: sigh... we'll soon see

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2004
    Thats possible. Tweeter used to carry Eclipse now they dont.

Personally Id rather see Kicker come in there. To me, that would give CC some more credibility in REAL car audio equipment again.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    Thats possible. Tweeter used to carry Eclipse now they dont.

Personally Id rather see Kicker come in there. To me, that would give CC some more credibility in REAL car audio equipment again.
    blah, we still have ESA AND VERGE.... so we will never have anything real.
    my store probably wouldn't get anything... cool from kicker anyways.

oh well a job is a job...

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2004
    Well there is nothing wrong with carrying Verge and ESA for those that dont really care and just want the cheapest thing out there thats better than OEM. But they should have the other end of the spectrum covered as well for guys like us that are very picky and want high end gear.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    Well there is nothing wrong with carrying Verge and ESA for those that dont really care and just want the cheapest thing out there thats better than OEM. But they should have the other end of the spectrum covered as well for guys like us that are very picky and want high end gear.
    Yea... losing alpine is going to hurt, i sold quite a few this month so far.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by swerve
    blah, we still have ESA AND VERGE.... so we will never have anything real.

ya know oddly enough, i went into my old CC the other day to fiddle around a little and get a christmas gift for my dad... i don't remember if it was ESA or Verge, but the 10" sub with the blue cone actually sounded pretty decent...
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    that'd be the ESA for 17.99....

it's not bad for budget... but seriously.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...