You’re doing it wrong…

Options
1…3738404243…132

Comments

  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 2,155
    Options
    For real?
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 11,363
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    jf1275v9foym.png

    Built by Brittany Spears.....
    koetahcrh3za.png
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,878
    edited June 2024
    Options
    Willow, as Head of the Canadian "We Wuv Britney" fan klub, I'm sure that you're aware that :smile:

    "Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists. She has earned numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award, 15 Guinness world records, six MTV Video Music Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards (including the Millennium Award), the inaugural Radio Disney Icon Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her heavily choreographed music videos earned her the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

    As revealed in your post, she openly admits her failures in matters involving garage door installations.

    Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 52,407
    Options
    Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists.

    That doesn't speak well of humanity.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    On the bright side, I think that Taylor Swift outranks her on the list of best guitarists. B)
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 11,363
    edited June 2024
    Options
    Willow, as Head of the Canadian "We Wuv Britney" fan klub, I'm sure that you're aware that :smile:

    "Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists. She has earned numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award, 15 Guinness world records, six MTV Video Music Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards (including the Millennium Award), the inaugural Radio Disney Icon Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her heavily choreographed music videos earned her the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

    As revealed in your post, she openly admits her failures in matters involving garage door installations.

    It was in relation to her wearing her undies outside of her pants...like the dumb a$$ who installed he brackets on the outside of his garage.
    7y93f49y4ocq.png
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 52,407
    Options
  • ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 929
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists.

    That doesn't speak well of humanity.

    Do you ever think to yourself that if you were an alien, why the hell would you visit those human guys on that Earth planet, when you read stuff like this?
    My gear:
    • TCL 75QM7K TV
    • Onyko TX-NR656 AVR
    • RT3000p Fronts
    • CS1000p Center
    • RT35 Side Surrounds
    • RT35 Rear Surrounds
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    fn0h3mdn9h68.jpg

    Is that photo a sneak preview of someone's next round of SDA loudspeaker mods?
    :#

  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    fn0h3mdn9h68.jpg

    Is that photo a sneak preview of someone's next round of SDA loudspeaker mods?
    :#

    I was thinking cable risers…;-)
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 8,235
    Options
    You guys don't recognize a pre-tensioned spring when you see one?
    See profile for rigs. Nothing else here.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    Exactly. This looks like a practical and effective suspension mod that I could implement on the flatbed truck I use for my nitroglycerin transport business. In fact, if I harvest springs from an old Simmons mattress, I could dedicate an individual spring to each bottle. This is genius!
    I disabled signatures.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 3,138
    Options
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    edited June 2024
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    cbryjxqfuu9m.png

    Dang! Never thought of that!
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 2,685
    Options
    f7bqt3it4efp.jpeg
    Brian

  • Unknown
    edited June 2024
    Options
    This content has been removed.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,427
    edited June 2024
    Options
    Looks to me like a flat tire out on the road and he's getting it done with what he has to work with. A guy that knows how to rig up something like that is no doubt well versed in using a breaker bar if he had one.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,812
    Options
    There's a strap on/nuts joke in there somewhere.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,703
    Options
    He's going to break the rachel. With any luck, the strap will
    Snap back and it will scratch the door. I would almost pay
    To watch that.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 52,407
    Options
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    He's going to break the rachel. With any luck, the strap will
    Snap back and it will scratch the door. I would almost pay
    To watch that.

    I don't think rachel will break, she's a tough girl. ;)
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,427
    Options
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    He's going to break the rachel. With any luck, the strap will
    Snap back and it will scratch the door. I would almost pay
    To watch that.

    I bet he got the lug nut off with no damage. Put some tension on the ratchet and give it a good solid kick to finish it. Run what you brung if don't have what you need.
    This is nothing compared to what a resourceful paving crew can do with limited tools when there's a flat or other issue on the company truck headed home after a long day.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    I keep a breaker bar and 19 mm socket in the "trunk".
    Stuff does, indeed, happen.
    I am still (relatively) strong.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,703
    Options
    OK, I have no idea how ratchet became Rachel. Best guess
    Is the typed t didn't take and it auto corrected. So much for
    Typing on small screens with thumbs.
    I keep a 24" breaker bar and an impact socket in both cars.
    Full size spares as well. I had a flat in the Mustang years ago
    and found a can of goo and a mini compressor instead of
    an idiot spare. Had to wait for a tow and to get a new tire
    Installed for hours. I keep a jump box in the trunk as well.
    Seems modern cars don't like jumper cables.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,878
    Options
    Toss in a can of AeroKroil
    for good measure to
    Sal Palooza
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,427
    Options
    A heads up to those that are always prepared. Far more important than the breaker bar-right sized socket and Aerokroil is to make sure the key or special socket to unlock the locking lug is with you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This content has been removed.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,812
    Options
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    OK, I have no idea how ratchet became Rachel.

    I would like to know more about how Rachel became ratchet.

    pse3be01hv7i.png

    2u7q4ru8vogk.jpg

  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,878
    Options
    RE: Rachels/Ratchets

    I'm not touching that with a 10' pole. ,🤫
    Sal Palooza
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,703
    Options
    Toss in a can of AeroKroil
    for good measure to

    In my part of the world, rust isn't much of an issue.
    I did pull the goofy anti-theft lug nuts off on the wife's car.
    But lately it seems like a bullet proof vest would be a good
    idea for highway driving around here. Welcome to modern
    America.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson