The Flash

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,056
Hello all,
I just started re watching season 1 of The Flash. It's been out for 6 seasons now and the last 2 have been in my opinion A little weak.
But the first season was amazing. Excellent writing, excellent story of how Barry became The Flash and how the Reverse Flash planned so many things.

If you have not checked this show out and your a Super Hero fan as I am, you should check this show out. It's on Netflix so you can watch the first 6 seasons.

It's damn good.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,928
    Options
    Yup... liked it too, but some episodes are indeed a bit groan inducing. Also, in a similar vein, Arrow. Both shows have cross references at different times. Not sure if there’s an “official” order for watching to get the most out of it.
    Alea jacta est!
  • mantis
    Options
    You would watch Arrow first , the first 2 seasons. When Barry comes over then Start watching the Flash. The 2 do have crossovers which are pretty cool how they did it.
    Dan
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Options
    Agreed, great show initially. Arrow was excellent early on as well. For some reason, the CW feels it has to inject SJW causes and be as woke as possible now, with every single show they air. The crossovers usually occur around episodes 7, 8 or 9, depending on the 4 or 5 series involved.
    Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowverse
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    Options
    Agreed, great show initially. Arrow was excellent early on as well. For some reason, the CW feels it has to inject SJW causes and be as woke as possible now, with every single show they air. The crossovers usually occur around episodes 7, 8 or 9, depending on the 4 or 5 series involved.
    Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowverse

I've been a big Supergirl fan for a long time starting with the 80's movie (mostly crap, but Helen Slater was fantastic) then into the comics. My favorite origin of her is actually in the Superman/Batman comic series where she was introduced. Anyway, I kinda liked the TV show version on CW for a few seasons, then it went completely off the rails into Woke SJW land and I haven't watched in years. The Batwoman series that I never watched one episode of still reigns supreme in CW Woke Land! I barely made it through the first trailer of that.

As far as Arrow, I've watched the first couple seasons and thought it was amazing! Edgy and really spot on. I have not had time to start back up where I left off.

No excuses!
  • mantis
    Options
    Looks like Long gated man got fired so I'm not really ok on why but really not my business. Going back and reading social media posts and deciding if someone should be able to work or not is very debatable.
    I didn't really care for that character so I don't think I'll miss him. Show got kinda cheesy at times after he joined the show.
    Dan