Mobile/Full Site Issue

Options
F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,795
If you are having a problem accessing the full site in your mobile device (I am) please know that Vanilla has been made aware of the issue. Hopefully, they will get it fixed tomorrow because this mobile site SUCKS!!!
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    And it still dont work. The mobile site is the only one I can even log in on since last falls mishap. I cant log in with any computers, or tablets. I can only log in with my phone and now the Mobile/full site dont even work, might as well just head on over to the Hoffmann forum where everything works properly. I cant beleive all the issues Vanilla has encountered since the change over.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • F1nut
    Options
    I was wondering if I was the only one having this problem since no one else said anything.

Vanilla asked for more info from me today about the problem because they didn't see the problem at their end. This isn't the first time we've had this particular issue either.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    Jesse I just tried on my phone and I can’t access the full site either. FYI I’m trying with a new iPhone XR so it isn’t an older device.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Works fine for me on my iPhone 7, iPad Mini, and iPad. However, I use the normal computer view, not the mobile view.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • F1nut
    Options
    It was suggested to me to clear my browser history/cookies. I did and still can't access the full site on my phone. Works fine on my computer though.

President of Club Polk

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,456
    Options
    For the last 2-3 days it does not work on my phone also.
    Randy/Maine
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    Hard reset does not work either. Mobile (at least on Android) is down for the count.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    Samsung note 8, chrome, mobile and desktop versions working correctly
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
    I just tried to access the full site. It says I'm in the full site, but I'm not. When I hit the back to mobile site all that happens is I'm directed back to the categories.

The full site is down.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    It just worked fine for me on iPhone XR FYI...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • rooftop59
    Options
    And I’m back to mobile...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    I'm not having any problems. Maybe vanilla is trying to weed out the flakes...

Kidding. Try turning off your phone for at least thirty seconds. Then turn it back on. That often resets them and clears out a lot of cr ap
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Try turning off your phone for at least thirty seconds. Then turn it back on. That often resets them and clears out a lot of cr ap

My browser does not keep anything. When I close it all cookies and other junk in it are nuked.
    I did just turn off and back on for shiggles... same full site no workie for me.

If it make a batturd difference I have a tracfone and it rides on Verizon...

• F1nut
    Options
    Ok, it's obvious to me that Vanilla has a problem, the same problem they had in November 2018, which they eventually fixed.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    I have a suggestion for Polk and Vanilla, get rid of the mobile site option. It's beyond horrible anyway.

President of Club Polk

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Could be a browser issue too in which case you may have to wait for an update for the latest update or try uninstalling and reinstalling (which is a huge PITA) and then not doing auto updates for a while.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    The full site doesn't work for me either...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • rooftop59
    Options
    I just flipped back to full...
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • rooftop59
    Options
    And back again...
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited May 2020
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    I'm not having any problems. Maybe vanilla is trying to weed out the flakes...

Kidding. Try turning off your phone for at least thirty seconds. Then turn it back on. That often resets them and clears out a lot of cr ap

https://youtu.be/jKE3ZLj7_V8
    https://youtu.be/p8Izxkm-e7s
    It never be workin when it oughta should they waste your time they wasting mine. Yep still no worky.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • CoolJazz
    CoolJazz Posts: 569
    Options
    No issues from my older Android. Switched to full site...don't really immediately see any diff. But still working ok.

CJ
    A so called science type proudly says... "I do realize that I would fool myself all the time, about listening conclusions and many other observations, if I did listen before buying. That’s why I don’t, I bought all of my current gear based on technical parameters alone, such as specs and measurements."
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I’ve only ever accessed the site via iPad or phone. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the “full site”....

This is what I see:

2otxwb1ahmm7.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• pitdogg2
    Options
    That is the full site Mark.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    That is the full site Mark.

Thanks!

"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    I have a suggestion for Polk and Vanilla, get rid of the mobile site option Vanilla. It's beyond horrible anyway.

I have a better idea ;)
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • F1nut
    Options
    C'mon Vanilla, can't be that hard of an issue to fix.

President of Club Polk

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    Not seeing this issue. I'm able to flip flop back and forth between mobile/normal, no problem.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Others most definitely are having the problem.

President of Club Polk

• vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    I can’t get the full site on my iPhone 📱
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • rooftop59
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Not seeing this issue. I'm able to flip flop back and forth between mobile/normal, no problem.

Yep I’m the same way.
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1