Mobile/Full Site Issue

13»

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480
    Yes I agree Jesse. It's fubared
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    You guys might give the Opera mobile browser a shot and see what you think. It's got some other neat features and is pretty intuitive. It's also got smart ad blocking and is peppy.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,892
    I always prefer the mobile site on my iPhone (because of much better sizing) but I use the desktop site on my iPad.

In either case (iOS or iPadOS) anyone using the Safari browser can make their selection preference permanent:
    1. First, click on the aA icon as shown.
    2. Then click on Website settings.
    3. Use the toggle option to always request the desktop version or mobile version for forum.polkaudio.com.

660w4wa4keq8.jpeg

oxyur6osydc2.jpeg
    Alea jacta est!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480
    edited May 2020
    msg wrote: »
    You guys might give the Opera mobile browser a shot and see what you think. It's got some other neat features and is pretty intuitive. It's also got smart ad blocking and is peppy.

I do have it on my phone Scott. What I cannot figure out with it is how to get it to not have me put in my passwords and such every darn time.
    So I've went back to using Armorfly. It erases cookies and everything and blocks the nasties yet keeps all passwords and such to just walk in without inputing everytime I close it.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    edited May 2020
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I do have it on my phone Scott. What I cannot figure out with it is how to get it to not have me put in my passwords and such every darn time.
    Yeah, I thought I noticed that too, and you're right. I can't seem to get Opera to save the credentials for the forum, either, but it does work for some other sites. Not sure what's going on there.
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    Great news, the problem is fixed!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk