Old
    8ofqcpjnwt9h.jpeg

So you got rid of the phallic symbol?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    Old
    8ofqcpjnwt9h.jpeg

So you got rid of the phallic symbol?

:D:D

That’s the deck table on its side. I’ll be bringing it back up. :p
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Thank you @joecoulson for the 2x recommendation. Went with 2x6 for the top rail and think it looks great. Finished the stair rail, added extra support below and she’s done!

167gam9pdr9p.jpeg
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Bam! Looks awesome bro. Enjoy!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,053
    edited September 2020
    Options
    The garden's looking end-of-the-season tired... but it's productive. :)

9k3nh2lcssuo.jpg

The excess 'maters (plus fresh-harvested onions, garlic, and herbs) get turned into roasted 'mater sauce -- about a half-gallon (final volume) at a time. mmmmmm...

fkcne0pff9r8.jpg

cfgz1q38i8i3.jpg

knock-on benefit -- it makes the house smell wonderful.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Oh wow. That looks wonderful Mark.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,053
    Options
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Oh wow. That looks wonderful Mark.

trust me ;)

Best part is -- it's really easy to make.
    Less work, and time, than "real" tomato sauce. It is a chunky, carmelized "sauce" but an immersion blender can be used, if desired, to puree it to one's preferred level of... umm... pureeage. ;)

We freeze it in quart containers -- for the long, cold, dark New England winter.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Still going...
    Picking up the edging tomorrow. Then cut all of the cap to finish. Already started another retaining wall on the opposite corner. No rest...

jogmg9w1pu3h.jpeg
    3c9k3wqxzfgc.jpeg
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    Nice! Love the little JD tractor.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    Looks great.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mrbiron
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Nice! Love the little JD tractor.

She’s not little. :(
    She’s got the heart of a lion!!!

:D
  • mrbiron
    Options
    So, we went through another design change and have now decided to extend the flower bed up the side of the house.

What that means...more work...

w85dzcsduszr.jpeg