Hegel Rost

Hi,
In an effort to downsize I'm thinking about integrated amps. I've read about Hegel but never heard any. I would use a pair of Polk 703 and a sub. The Rost looks about right. Anybody using Hegel with 703s?
D:Sonore UltraRendu usb w/LPS-1 ps->Amanero I2S converter ->I2S->TPA Buffalo 9028 Dac w Mercury output w Salas ps->BAT VK-51SE w/BP Preamp via XLR to BAT VK-200-> Polk LSiM 703
A:Dynavector DV-10x5-> Nothingham Spacedeck-> Bottlehead Eros;
:
V:Vinyl rips-> ESI [email protected]/192->fanless i3 pc server;
SACD: Denon 3910

Comments

• Tony MTony M Posts: 6,562
    Never heard of the Co. until now.

oiv46fzmixx5.png

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,136
    How exactly are you looking to downsize? What features are important to you?
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • bikerboybikerboy Posts: 1,144
    Since I moved from two systems to one there's lots of stuff. Now have a tv, tivo and the hifi. The hifi is 11 components plus the modem and the wifi router. I need to play flac files, have a great dac with xlr outs,use a Sonora Ultrarender. Play fm radio, tv sound, vinyl. Would like to have fixed outputs for the House amp. The Rost can do all but fixed outs. Just thinking better WAF. I need to use 2 power conditioners plug everything in to ac! Its a lot.
    D:Sonore UltraRendu usb w/LPS-1 ps->Amanero I2S converter ->I2S->TPA Buffalo 9028 Dac w Mercury output w Salas ps->BAT VK-51SE w/BP Preamp via XLR to BAT VK-200-> Polk LSiM 703
    :
    I sent a PM with my thoughts if you do decide to consolidate.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Thanks DSkip for the ideas and advise. Got one of these on the way
    Tony bet you haven't heard about these guys . I hadn't
    http://lyngdorf.com/tdai-2170/
    Integrated 2.1 with room correction and dac. This one has all the optional boards hope it sounds as good as the bat combo
    :
    Let me know how you like it. It gets a lot of talk on the audiogon forum.
    audiothesis.com/

• Tony MTony M Posts: 6,562
    bikerboy wrote: »
    Thanks DSkip for the ideas and advise. Got one of these on the way
    Tony bet you haven't heard about these guys . I hadn't
    http://lyngdorf.com/tdai-2170/
    Integrated 2.1 with room correction and dac. This one has all the optional boards hope it sounds as good as the bat combo

Looks like a fine Co. and Integrated design, inside and out!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    Ultrarendu into usb. TiVo, blue ray , tuner also into dac. Eros phono all connect. Three boxes for one .
    :
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,216
    disadvantage is if you have to send it in to repair 1 box, you send in all 3.
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800, Usher R1.5
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, MG Audio Design Planus Cu2,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
    True 🤞🤞
    :
    I'll start a new thread when I get it running
    :
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,674
    Where did you order from if you don't mind me asking?
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    It is used.
    :