Reference tracks

1235»

Comments

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,958
    And another

ip4untxx8um2.png
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 8,983
    You gone soft on us, Coulson?!?
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,958
    🥺
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,617
    You can just type in any of my threads that start out with "Album Spotlight". From here on until I leave the forum, it closes up or I die. There are currently 3 if memory serves and all are or could be considered reference.

You can also check this album out. As to which one you prefer? That's up to you. I prefer the electric version, while Troy digs the acoustic version. https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/191256/shawn-mullins-soul-s-core-revival

With any of the aforementioned selections, it's not just a reference track. They are more like reference albums.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,308
    Got my Shawn Mullins "Revival" CD yesterday. Absolutely great!

Don't know which I like the best yet, but leaning towards the acoustic version.

HJ
    If the telephone doesn't ring ......... it's me
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
  • erniejadeerniejade Posts: 5,420
    @joecoulson the entire seeds of love cd is fantastic. On the tears for fears side of things, check out everybody loves a happy ending disk. It's not well known from them but it is very solid.
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse RCA, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R,Wireworld Silver Eclipse SC, Tyler Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Aries Mini, W4S recovery, LKS MH-da004,

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T, Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11.
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,308

Evaluate Your System with the Rolls Royce of Playlists
    gvkeownp9qnv.png

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/evaluate-your-system-rolls-royce-playlists
    If the telephone doesn't ring ......... it's me
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,531
    so -- if all of the tracks were K-pop, would it be the Kia of Playlists or the Hyundai of Playlists?

asking for a friend.

:|

aky3kwzsqdcs.png