I have it on good authority....

Options

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    headrott wrote: »
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Did Jesse set himself up with some digital FLAC files or sign up for a Netflix account or something?

No, you're thinking of Jesse in hell, not in a super volcano.

Turntable?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Options
    Did Jesse set himself up with some digital FLAC files or sign up for a Netflix account or something?

No, you're thinking of Jesse in hell, not in a super volcano.

Turntable?

No, second or third level of hell I think.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »

Between you know who going to the dark side, and all the Monoprice flame throwers in the Northeast, I'm waiting for that emergency alert signal to come over the TV.

…..telling me the whole NE went up in smoke and is gone, just a hole the size of the Grand Canyon left.

The did find the makings of the next super volcano right under Jesse’s lair...

That was Russ, who let one loose in Jessie's basement....5 years ago. It's only now manifesting itself, upsetting the earths magma flow.

Never...ever, take Russ below ground level. Look what he did to California.....that crack is still growing. Other states he visited have made tourist attractions out of the hole he left.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    The U.S. Military has come up with an experimental solution though, now they just have to find a way to get Russ to sit on it. Being transported to Iowa as we speak.

https://www.facebook.com/BestTruckNet/videos/611120195893893/
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    You all are slow. His first hint was a ringer.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,027
    Options
    steveinaz wrote: »

something about horseshoes?

:|
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    The U.S. Military has come up with an experimental solution though, now they just have to find a way to get Russ to sit on it. Being transported to Iowa as we speak.

27k1tli0v4z6.png

Appears to use sixteen Altec 288 1.4 inch compression drivers... the mind simply boggles.

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,093
    edited July 2018
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

More like horse manure...

You guys are assuming this thread is about Jesse. we all know his music comes to him in the form of smoke signals across a barren plain. The only electricity in Jesse's cave comes from static electricity generated when he drags his feet on the floor.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    To be fair John, I think you are neglecting the static electricity generated by sliding in and out of the satin coffin liner each day as well. Negligible surely, but a regular source nonetheless. Unless he's using a Zerostat on it that is.
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• mhardy6647
    Options

You guys are assuming this thread is about Jesse. we all know his music comes to him in the form of smoke signals across a barren plain. The only electricity in Jesse's cave comes from static electricity generated when he drags his feet on the floor.

Oh. I thought he picked up and detected radio waves right from the æther the good old-fashioned way: via the amalgam fillings in his teeth.

• headrott
    Options

Wait, you are saying Jesse is innocent in this? I call BS, John. In some way, Jesse is involved. After all, he's got all the time in the world to "interfere" with things.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options

Wait, you are saying Jesse is innocent in this? I call BS, John. In some way, Jesse is involved. After all, he's got all the time in the world to "interfere" with things.

I saw Jesse's name in Hillary's book, he made the top 10 list :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Rumurz Rumours are swirling that Jesse picked up this unique, bespoke audiophile-grade reproducer.

axsgcpccn5y8.png
    ia5gdkfcamsh.png
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    That's creepy and a little gross
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • headrott
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Kinda like Jesse. See, I knew he was involved. :p
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• mhardy6647
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Then again, I also heard that he missed out on that remarkable caproic artifact (either the bidding got too intense, or dawn's first light ray peeked into his lair) and had to settle for this rather less ornate, but no less painstakingly, lovingly handcrafted gramophone.

ckxac92mifwa.png
    taho25e1zb54.png

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    MrBuhl wrote: »
    To be fair John, I think you are neglecting the static electricity generated by sliding in and out of the satin coffin liner each day as well. Negligible surely, but a regular source nonetheless. Unless he's using a Zerostat on it that is.

And then there's the hair. Have you ever rubbed a balloon on your head and stuck it to the ceiling? Jesse could stick a Volkswagen...
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    MrBuhl wrote: »

And then there's the hair. Have you ever rubbed a balloon on your head and stuck it to the ceiling? Jesse could stick a Volkswagen...

41g0b00mexd1.png
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,312
    Options
    Somebody on this thread got it right.....

Not sayin' who though.....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,598
    Options
    He's going from tube to SS.
    treitz3 wrote: »

Tom

• treitz3
    Options
    Nope. Try again.

He does that everyday.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    Nope. Try again.

He does that everyday.

Tom

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

All of you.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    Options

I saw Jesse's name in Hillary's book, he made the top 10 list :)

OH SNAP!!

I just felt a shift time continuum
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    Options

Tom

Shut up Tom
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,792
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Rumurz Rumours are swirling that Jesse picked up this unique, bespoke audiophile-grade reproducer.

axsgcpccn5y8.png
    ia5gdkfcamsh.png

What!?!
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    Options

You should have seen it before Lightman had his way with it
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Options

Tom

Don’t go near any windows... loose lips. There is a few of Tony’s friends out of Chitown coming to make sure you cant talk.

• treitz3
    Options
    Shoot. I know how to hold back Tony. I'll just show him the moon.

He runs like a little red headed girl with freckles, pony tails flopping in the air as he scurries away.

After he takes a photo. LOL.

Tom
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    It should be impossible for what has occurred to even exist, Even Steven Hawking could not have come up with this paradox. Currently, the heads of every major physics and quantum theory departments from every top-flight university in the world are gathered to try and come to grips with just how wrong they have been about everything.