I have it on good authority....

nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,622
That the world as we know it is coming to an end. There has been a grave disturbance in the Force... for one of us has turned to The Dark Side. B)
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

Comments

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,849
    In my experience, it only lasts about a week. The beginning being the worst. She'll want chocolate or pickles. I suggest grabbing your boy and head for high ground until it blows over...
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,607
    ***** ordered an Oppo?
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,613
    I didn't start using transistor shi-, I mean, equipment, did I?
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I didn't start using transistor shi-, I mean, equipment, did I?

You just ordered every single 80s thrash metal album available on cassette tape via an eBay listing from Hong Kong for $2500.
    Do they use red licorice and black paint to get black licorice?
    Do they use red licorice and black paint to get black licorice?

If they can cut circles in house siding to get vinyl rekkids, anything is possible.
    He has started to eat his hotdogs from the middle?
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    mrbiron wrote: »

I believe that is referred to as a "Lucky Pierre". :o
    Viking64 wrote: »

I believe that is referred to as a "Lucky Pierre". :o

What happens in Vermont.....

What happens in Vermont.....

.....crosses over into New Hampshire.
    hey, waitaminute...

I'll remind you gentlmen that Vermont borders Massachusetts as well.

No sir.....
    :|

jtbclixo4x2u.jpg
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,802
    It's true.
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,622
    …for once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. There is no escape from it's shadowy grasp.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

I have crossed that border many times. Too many times.

B)
    I have crossed that border many times. Too many times.

B)

He's reading 50 shades of grey....... In reverse!

It starts off with two sexual deviants wildly in love only to end with them being bored of each other, separating in confusion, and never to speak again. It's quite sad actually...

I'm pretty sure that was an episode of "Gilligan's Island".
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,797
    This thread is how Noshin got 17 thousand posts? Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,971
    He traded the jag for a minivan
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,574

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,290
    Joined Eddie and The Cruisers for the reunion?
    I disabled signatures.

Looks to be a little more advanced. I was thinking more like this...

xg9ph7j8gfwb.jpeg

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    Does anybody know what's going on? I have no idea where I am right now. Send help.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
    2idsmpdfwf58.jpg

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    Snitches receive stitches!
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.