FS: Rogue Audio Magnum 66 Tube Preamp

1235»

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Yeah exactly...That would make the show and demo pop...the beard may start to smell funny but the show would be electrifying
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,310
    start?
    I disabled signatures.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    msg wrote: »
    start?

I gave it a bath this morning. So nyaahh!
  • msg
    Haha, nice. Fellow beardie here, man. Mine's goin to the spa tomorrow.
    I disabled signatures.
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    This thread is WAY off.....topic
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • txcoastal1
    Is there ever a topic with Lightman around
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• lightman1
    Nope! Kissmyass!
  • msg
    halo wrote: »

Still audio related. Beards tame highs and trap bass just like other room treatments.
    I disabled signatures.
  • lightman1
    msg wrote: »

Still audio related. Beards tame highs and trap bass just like other room treatments.

Doesn't it feel good when your whiskers wiggle during the opening of Floyd's "Welcome to the Machine"?
  • msg
    I have to swat them away from the remote. It's like Little Shop of Horrors
    I disabled signatures.
  • lightman1
    I know where Craig lives!

He's good people. Talked to him this morning. The Rouge will soon be in my possession. Oh so close.... ;)
  • txcoastal1
    lightman1 wrote: »

He's good people. Talked to him this morning. The Rouge will soon be in my possession. Oh so close.... ;)

Are you going to get the new crossovers available for the speakers???

• lightman1
    Passive or electronic?
    I have the dsp2.4 electronic now....
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

• txcoastal1
    Passive or electronic?
    I have the dsp2.4 electronic now....
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

The passive

• lightman1
    I've heard of them, but haven't done any research. Pros? Cons?
  • lightman1
    Sketchy Craig sold me a fine pre.......
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    Good to hear you're enjoying! Paired with M-120's or elsewhere?
    Beach Audio: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Schiit Yggy * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    vcwatkins wrote: »

Yup. From the post a pic thread...

eohpyvjkfs9v.jpg
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616

eohpyvjkfs9v.jpg

I don't think you have enough speakers. You should buy the RC-70's I'm selling in the flea market! :wink:
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • EndersShadow

eohpyvjkfs9v.jpg

I don't think you have enough speakers. You should buy the RC-70's I'm selling in the flea market! :wink:

Well it will be a few months before @lightman1 is back up in the area, so doubtful lol...

Me, I'm content with my Usher V601 + Outlaw LFM-1 combination
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • lightman1

eohpyvjkfs9v.jpg

You should see the back wall of that pic and the other rooms.
  • EndersShadow
    You should see the back wall of that pic and the other rooms.

Shoot, I want a list of it all.... so I know what he/you've got should I want to get something lol

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453

eohpyvjkfs9v.jpg

IS this the "bargain back room" section? I'll take everything off your hands for $300.