Feel the hate thread

1151617181921»

Comments

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,327
    Remnants of the oldest living things known (at least last I knew).
  • gudnoyezgudnoyez Posts: 7,505
    edited April 29
    o5wy2jxnjs85.jpeg
    6dfuftj53sw2.jpg
    I hate hail hate it, one of my trucks got damaged, the roof, siding, dog kennel. Lots of damage in the area car dealerships houses quite a stretch of land got hit. Insurance companies are going to get a lot of claims. Go%÷%÷#@mn Hail. Those hail stones were not even the bigger ones those were the ones I collected off the deck with out having to go out in the storm.

Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,391
    :o
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,494
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    o5wy2jxnjs85.jpeg
    6dfuftj53sw2.jpg
    I hate hail hate it, one of my trucks got damaged, the roof, siding, dog kennel. Lots of damage in the area car dealerships houses quite a stretch of land got hit. Insurance companies are going to get a lot of claims. Go%÷%÷#@mn Hail. Those hail stones were not even the bigger ones those were the ones I collected off the deck with out having to go out in the storm.

Drove right into one yesterday morning in the dark at 5:30am just south of Arlington/Dallas area ...cracked my windshield in 2 places

I knew thunderstorms were going to pop but usually the atmosphere is stable early morn and doesn’t produce hail

Most hail in Dallas area between 2pm to 10pm
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 7,512
    Brutal!
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
  • anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 2,680
    Got hit by hail a couple weeks ago. My car is not damaged, but about 6 of my neighbors have roofers signs in their yard. The question is... what should I do? Order an inspection?
  • machonemachone Posts: 1,274
    We are all in this together............................................
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 7,512
    together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together

We've Only Just Begun.

• WillowWillow Posts: 10,275
    I hate it when I'm expecting to pay about 500$ to get the pool heater working and cleaned only to find out that the heater is toast!!! The new one should be arriving tomorrow and installed tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 2,038
    Willow wrote: »
    I hate it when I'm expecting to pay about 500$ to get the pool heater working and cleaned only to find out that the heater is toast!!! The new one should be arriving tomorrow and installed tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.

Should have had a 1952 Hotpoint.

I understand your frustration.
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 4,310
    I hate that people are still hoarding hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol. I mean...how much of stuff can someone possibly drink?
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    o5wy2jxnjs85.jpeg
    6dfuftj53sw2.jpg

Drove right into one yesterday morning in the dark at 5:30am just south of Arlington/Dallas area ...cracked my windshield in 2 places

I knew thunderstorms were going to pop but usually the atmosphere is stable early morn and doesn’t produce hail

Most hail in Dallas area between 2pm to 10pm

How did the rest of your vehicle fare? We had another hail storm since then that one didnt phase me the damage was already done from the first one. Sorry to hear about your predicament say it with me I hate effing hail storms.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

edited April 30
    anonymouse wrote: »
    Got hit by hail a couple weeks ago. My car is not damaged, but about 6 of my neighbors have roofers signs in their yard. The question is... what should I do? Order an inspection?

Have the roofers that do your neighbors roofs inspect your roof if they find damage file a claim with your insurance company look at your vehicle in the sunlight bend down level with the hood and look closely if you dont see any damage you got lucky.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 8,088
    I was going to post in this thread but I was afraid (and afeared) that someone might throw shade at me.

........or on me, or whatever the **** that expression is.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    edited April 30
    I was going to post in this thread but I was afraid (and afeared) that someone might throw shade at me.

........or on me, or whatever the **** that expression is.

Wait -- do you hate that expression? Is that what you're saying?

B)
  • MalbecMalbec Posts: 528
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I hate that people are still hoarding hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol. I mean...how much of stuff can someone possibly drink?

Switch to witch hazel, that should quell the DTs

• NotaSuvNotaSuv Posts: 2,904
    i hate lil children and grandmas.......................
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 17,322
    edited May 1
    anonymouse wrote: »

I asked one of my insurance companies storm claims team to come look at my roof first before I filed a claim. They knew my area had claims and agreed to come out. They found damage where I didn't see any. They went ahead and filed a claim.

I went ahead and put on a hidden fastener steel roof. Guaranteed for a hundred years, paint guaranteed for 75. That house will never need a roof in my lifetime.
  • JstasJstas Posts: 14,223
    I hate it when someone says that they are going to update your servers when they get to working on the subnet set that they are on and they will let you know when they get there.

Then, they don't do any of that and update the subnet...but leave your servers off the update list. So your servers don't get updated.

Then, in the status meeting with senior leadership that you aren't in 'cause you weren't invited, senior leadership points to your servers on the report and asks why they aren't done. The project team then blames you for not following up and your manager comes back at you and tells you that you messed up and that's why the servers aren't done. Despite the fact that you are part of infrastructure security, not the server infrastructure team and you aren't management, just a lead engineer getting told by your oblivious manager that you messed up because everyone else didn't do something.

But, it's your fault for not following up with those people despite them saying that they would handle it. But it's still your fault despite the fact that you are not part of the server infrastructure team, you are not the manager of the server infrastructure team, you are not the project manager for the upgrade process nor are you the manager of the project managers. So despite having no authority or responsibility for the project or to make sure that the infrastructure team does not only what they are supposed to do but what they told you they would do in the project meeting about it, you're still responsible. Because you didn't follow up despite being explicitly told you didn't have to. So you're responsible because you didn't do any level of management's job and play babysitter to people that you have no authority over who were supposed to have their job handled.

I am really tired of dealing with amateurs masquerading as professionals.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!