audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    uh...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Muchieman
    Options
    I believe he is trying to say he makes money from betting on his girlfriends games could be spam.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Cats get their first win! Look out Browns!....lol
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    The boy's defense is terrible along with the coaching. The offense is sliding into a ditch.

They don't deserve to make the playoffs. The only good point is they will get a better draft position and hopefully draft well with it.

I think they have the same sickness as the UT football team.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,104
    Options
    Draft position is based off the order of finish and not entirely on their record. They will be the #4 seed in the NFC, as well as drawing a first place schedule next year. They will be drafting no higher than 20, and have the toughest schedule to face next season, in theory anyway. They could be even more deeply screwed next year than they already are.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    Draft position is based off the order of finish and not entirely on their record. They will be the #4 seed in the NFC, as well as drawing a first place schedule next year. They will be drafting no higher than 20, and have the toughest schedule to face next season, in theory anyway. They could be even more deeply screwed next year than they already are.

I understand that as I know it's not all based on their record. They may or not be the #4 seed as I can see them losing more games this season the way they are playing now.

They will be even more screwed if they keep their current coach and staff for next year.

Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    The front offensive lines on many teams SUCK this year! Last night, Dallas's front line lacked blocking on a bunch of plays. Poor Dak! :# Other quarterbacks are getting slammed quite often too.

It's like some of these guys haven't learned how to block in all their years playing the game or the defensive players are just super-human rushers now. I feel the defensive players on the front lines are SUPER FAST and STRONGER this year also.

On many plays throughout this season so far, I've lost count with how many times a defensive guy runs RIGHT PAST the blocker and sacks the quarterback. It's crazy to think the blocker couldn't do SOMETHING to slow the rusher down just a little bit. :D

I have seen some NON-BLOCKERS get moved closer to the center so MAYBE they might block somebody in a more confined space. But I still think offensive line blockers are needed in the NFL to give longer protection for a quarterback. I've also seen A LOT of offensive line blockers getting injured this year. I think more than previous years.

The defensive guys on the line are just so fast and powerful, it's got to be hard to stop them now. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • deronb1
    Options
    No more chop blocks and holding is called way too often. OL are playing at a disadvantage from jump.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Also, some teams don't properly appreciate a high quality OL. When you look at some of the great teams of the past, they had great OLs. It boggles my mind that teams will pay QBs thirty some million a year but cheap out on the OL. Maybe they feel they have to because they quarantee hundreds of millions of dollars to a few players. You'd think you'd want to have a great OL to protect your investment, as well and for a variety of other reasons well beyond extending the functional lives of your RB's
  • audioluvr
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Except the 2000-1 Ravens. Their offense was mediocre at best but their defense would shut down the best offenses.
    Post edited by audioluvr on
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,104
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Except the 2001 Ravens. Their offense was mediocre at best but their defense would shut down the best offenses.

Don't remind me. :'(

Don't confuse the Raiders (and their fans) being OFFENSIVE with actually having an offense. They are two very different things.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • audioluvr
    Options
    W O W ! That 49ers vs Saints game was off the hook!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 863
    Options
    As a niners fan I’m glad it turned out the way it did, but man that was a excellent game!
  • audioluvr
    Options
    I'm still seeing the Ravens as unstoppable. They beat the Bills who are a seriously good team
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
    Options
    With that D line....the Niners are the real deal. Pisses me off as a Bears fan why we can never seem to right the ship, so to speak.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Apparently I shouldn’t have turned the TV off after the Niners went behind with a few seconds left. :)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    It's never over till the lady sings...is it?

And what a weird game the Chiefs and Patriots had!!!
    Bad calls, no-calls...an obvious touchdown that couldn't be called a TD because a sideline ref said he was out-of-bounds before leaping over the inside of that pilon. To twist the knife in Belichick's side, the Patriots couldn't challenge the call because they were out of them. That stadium roared when they all saw IT WAS A TD after-all! Come on....man. You can see it on the JUMBO-TRON!!! It was really a scoring play...and should've been reviewed from NY officials, if you ask me. They need to make a new exception rule for this kind of "ref-mistakes". The Pats might've won tonight.

Why not overturn the refs bad call due to THE FACTS of reality. It was obvious in the replay the Pats' guy made the leap inbounds for that TD.

My wife and I saw many weird ref calls and no calls again today. I think it's just that thing that a member pointed out a couple of months ago;

The seat ticket says "for entertainment purpose only, no refunds". ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    It was one of the worst games I have seen for bad calls.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options

Agreed.....bad calls and no calls. Mahomes getting pushed as he went out of bounds, if that was Brady 5 flags would have been thrown. Pats did get suckered out of a TD or 2 though. Must admit, was nice to see the Pats on the receiving end of bad calls for a change.

Was it me, or did Brady seem to have lost some zip on the ball ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
    Options
    I thought every scoring play gets reviewed?? The question is....why even bother with replay and the game stoppages if they are still getting numerous calls wrong? ( except to squeeze in more annoying commercials) Just ask the Saints last season.....
  • Muchieman
    Options

I remember the old day’s when the Saints and 49ers where in the same Division. Some of the best matchups and this one didn’t Disappoint! My Saints left points on the field plus critical penalties. Sure they where some ticky tack calls on both sides, anyone watching that game knew it would come down to who had the ball last would win. Both D,s couldn’t stop each other, Post Season should be awesome this will be the NFC championship game between these two.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    Muchieman wrote: »

I remember the old day’s when the Saints and 49ers where in the same Division. Some of the best matchups and this one didn’t Disappoint! My Saints left points on the field plus critical penalties. Sure they where some ticky tack calls on both sides, anyone watching that game knew it would come down to who had the ball last would win. Both D,s couldn’t stop each other, Post Season should be awesome this will be the NFC championship game between these two.

Looking forward to the rematch.

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »

Agreed.....bad calls and no calls. Mahomes getting pushed as he went out of bounds, if that was Brady 5 flags would have been thrown. Pats did get suckered out of a TD or 2 though. Must admit, was nice to see the Pats on the receiving end of bad calls for a change.

Was it me, or did Brady seem to have lost some zip on the ball ?

It was at the top 3 of Brady’s worst games

And imho I believe NE got bit by the karma bug
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • deronb1
    Options
    After the Saints got screwed in week one on a quick whistle, weren't the refs supposed to let plays run their course then look at them? Seen a bunch of Defensive TDs get nullified due to calling the runner down or an incomplete pass.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,875
    Options
    bet dallas wishes they have mike tomlin.
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options

Heck of game..