Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 416
    edited January 8
    I was expecting to get buried by haters tonight. Hmn, guess they hit the hay early.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,615
    krazypolk wrote: »
    I was expecting to get buried by haters tonight. Hmn, guess they hit the hay early.

Nope we are still here. We just don’t care enough about you to say anything. ;) :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,251
    I doubled up on the 2nd half under 20....who cares
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 416
    krazypolk wrote: »

Nope we are still here. We just don’t care enough about you to say anything. ;) :p

Hey thanks! I feel the same about you!
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 7,459
    We were happy in this house tonight for sure. :p

But the pre-game announcers were talking smack about Trevor Lawrence has never seen a defense like Alabama's and he would probably be overwhelmed and whimper into the night wondering what just took place. WRONG! The kid has skills at finding open receivers and putting the ball darn near where it needs to go. Very impressive. Just like the last 2 games I saw him play in.

And that Clemson Defense! Kind of loose but they came up with big plays time and again when it mattered the most. They played hard too.

I KNEW it was going to be a good game.

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    edited January 8
    And how about those catches by this guy!!! Justyn Ross... WOW. :o :D
    4glvuu59o3t8.png

dlxwskd6vh1n.png
    I was surprised that Saban didn't switch from Tua to Jalen to get a spark in the offense, early 3rd

After the 1st 2 INT's Tua lost confidence
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
    I think the head coach yelling at the defensive coach of Clemson " DO YOUR JOB!!" made him wake up and put in some better defensive strategies and that messed with Tua's head AND the front lines too.

Alabama's offense was blowing Clemson's' defense apart in the beginning in the first quarter after they quickly got over that first interception. I was thinking, uh oh, here comes the Tide! And they looked good till they got down in the RED ZONE... I don't know who was calling their plays down in the Red Zone but they didn't work out to well as we all know now.

Some of Bama's receivers should've caught some of those passes too. Those missed passes HURT them a lot, I think. ;) A lot!
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 370
    I was glad to see Bama get beat like they have beat some teams in the past, a blow out.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, VTF-2 MK5, Signature S55, S30, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, AudioQuest Type 4 Speaker Cable, AudioQuest Black Mamba II Interconnects, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Sony 65" 900F.
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,770
    Can somebody give me a reason to get excited about the Packers signing Tennessee's OC as their new head coach? I know there isn't much Packer love on this forum, and I'm ok with that, but you Packer haters must be loving this stuff. Is there anybody who is familiar with Tennessee's offense who can tell me why I should be feeling good about the prospects for the Packers? Its not like any team in the North should be feeling all warm and fuzzy, with the Bears likely to lose their awesome defensive coordinator and the Vikings having many of the same issues the Packers have with personnel and a vastly overpaid QB (isn't it pretty elemental that if you pay a QB a hundred million bucks guaranteed that you'd want to protect him at least with an awesome O line?) The Packers should stop thinking so much about their little "entertainment zone" around Lambeau Field with the ice skating rink and microbreweries, and start really concentrating on getting an organization that is geared towards the Super Bowl. I'm trying to stay positive. But Mama, sometimes it just don't work out so well.
    We know where Toy will be on Saturday...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/in-wake-of-bears-loss-chicago-brewery-offers-‘beer-for-a-year’-to-anyone-who-can-kick-43-yard-field-goal/ar-BBRZanb?ocid=spartandhp
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,254

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/in-wake-of-bears-loss-chicago-brewery-offers-‘beer-for-a-year’-to-anyone-who-can-kick-43-yard-field-goal/ar-BBRZanb?ocid=spartandhp

Who?
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
    la2vegas wrote: »

Who?

This Gentlemen, is what happens to your brain if you are a Raiders fan. There IS help however.... Raiders Anonymous can help you get over your addiction.

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,763

Who?

TOY!!!! :p

4nqv0g6o2nq4.jpg
    Viking64 wrote: »

Who?

TOY!!!! :p

4nqv0g6o2nq4.jpg

I'm glad someone got it.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,763
    I'm glad someone got it.

I got it.

I got it for Christmas in 1976! :p
    I had to settle for this.
    edited January 8
    Looks like you have found the Raiders' new quarterback... and with the money the will save, perhaps they can buy some other old toys that will at least make them more competitive with their local day care centers...

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,770
    Sounds like Denver just signed the Bears Defensive Coordinator as head coach
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,928
    Ah fudge.
    Hope we can hold the rest of our awesome team together! They really looked like they were having a lot of fun together.
    Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
    Kevin Stephanski will be staying with the Vikings... happy to see they kept him on.

• jeremymarcinkojeremymarcinko Posts: 3,356
    Yeah no doubt. I didn’t want him coaching my Browns. Love that Kitchens is getting the HC job. He totally earned it.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
    edited January 10
    SATURDAY...4:35pm. Colts vs. Chiefs.

Snow, 32°F at kickoff · Arrowhead Stadium

Anybody betting on the Colts?

It should be a great game!

Go Mahomes! :D
    Tony M wrote: »
    SATURDAY...4:35pm. Colts vs. Chiefs.

Snow, 32°F at kickoff · Arrowhead Stadium

Anybody betting on the Colts?

It should be a great game!

Go Mahomes! :D

I'd rather take Dallas +7 and the over in the NE/LA game

q10mfvwdawi4.png

I think Dallas is jellin' again too.

I know the Rams have some sneaky plays though so we'll see.

Go Prescott! :D
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :D
    Go Raiders!

Go Raiders!

79nkcd630d6l.png
  • Mikey081057Mikey081057 Posts: 6,046
    How bout dem Raiders...playing golf
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

HT:Polk LSiM 706 LSiM 705's VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's| Marantz AV7704 | Sunfire TGA-7401 | Oppo UDP 203 | Sony PS4 Pro| Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | SVS PB13 Ultra | MIT EXP 2's (Fronts & Center)

ManCave: Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro | Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's | Usher BE-616 Center | SVS Ultra Surrounds | SVS SB4000 Sub |Oppo UDP 203 | MIT Shotgun S3's | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life | Samsung 50" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office Bluesound Node | Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | Marantz 2385 |

Bedroom Peactree Nova 125SE | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio | SVS SB2000 Sub

Garage Yamaha R-N303BL | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | 2 Parasound A23's | Marantz 2252B