What Are You Listening To?

Comments

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,071
    Black Sabbath - The Ultimate Collection.

r7zyuc5zkbsz.png
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • indyhawgindyhawg Posts: 1,300
    Alice In Chains- Unplugged
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,325
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • pumpkinmanpumpkinman Posts: 7,355
    xa9uyv3ix7wg.jpeg

Paul McCartney • Egypt Station
    IMHO one of the best things he’s done in a while.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,325
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,071
    Various tunes on random shuffle.

x1tjivic8jf2.png

Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,251
    edited October 2018
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    Electric Light Orchestra / Out of the Blue.

I can remember when the single for "Turn To Stone" from that album was released. My mother was bringing me and two of my older brothers Christmas shopping one night and it came on the car radio.

When the song got to the operatic vocal middle part, one of them said "Oh, this has just got to be Queen" and the other agreed. I said "No, it's not" (but I couldn't remember who it was as it was just recently released). :p They laughed at me because I was 3 and 6 years younger than them. They weren't laughing later when we got home and I played the 7" single by ELO I had just bought. B)

Micah, if you like ELO, I strongly recommend getting "ELO's Greatest Hits". There are only 11 songs on it, but every one is really good in my opinion, and it should be pretty easy to find on vinyl for a reasonable price. :)

tfexkeu36mpc.jpg

l3gcnnewwgod.jpeg

Kansas • both discs
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• verbverb Posts: 7,648
    Rush on my secondary system in the basement!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    b3l1uko5l2ua.jpeg
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    6equcpnceg6o.jpeg

McDonald and Giles
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,632
    0nerb2zii0dg.jpg
    Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon.
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

Resident Child of Club Polk
    Nevermind, turntable is now not holding a speed. :/
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

• SIHABSIHAB Posts: 1,355
    edited October 2018
    under the weather. Beatles marathon:
    Songbook
    SPLHCB blu-ray
    Revolver
    Rubber Soul
    so far...
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    Nevermind, turntable is now not holding a speed. :/

Fixed!
    Finished DSOTM, and I’m now listening to The Beatles 1962-1966. :)

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,326
    indyhawg wrote: »
    Alice In Chains- Unplugged

I have that on DVD as well. I pull it out and melt into it a few times a year on a weekend. The last show Layne Staley did IIRC . you could tell he was in a fog on stage.
    New Disturbed! Just picked this up today! Rock on!
    nhm6cpm1yowe.png
    cr84txxb5r8t.jpeg

Alvin Lee & Mylon LeFevre • On The Road To Freedom
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

The Cars GH redbook Japan for Elektra.
    Worth seeking out...
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,326
    nqj64o24ajkl.jpg

Supertramp SHM-SACD
    h5p8zqni8wd4.jpeg

Jethro Tull • Benefit
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,240
    Just arrived.
    Numbered multi-channel SACD

g3nd9p879ugc.jpeg
    nqp77yomy7r1.jpeg

Frijid Pink • S/T

another old favorite
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

CD Made in UK by Nimbus;
    h5suz37nzt41.jpg

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,240
    Today is Bill Wyman’s 82nd birthday
  • chumliechumlie Posts: 8,603
    T. Rex: The Slider.
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 2,212
    Hot Rod Lincoln on the radio. How fitting for my day.. :D
    Just got this today! Billy Idol - Vital Idol Revitalized!
    5c3y15yqkvl4.png