• pumpkinmanpumpkinman Posts: 6,630
    u8xqauvde7n5.jpeg

ZZ Top • Fandango
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • verbverb Posts: 4,801
    3qj87szisfp9.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Rega RP1 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs DAC, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1 transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Project BoxE Bluetooth Streamer, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer

Shuggie Otis Plays The Blues

5z15cznqzx7c.jpeg
    uax14uztdwdr.jpeg
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

bguwjjmozgza.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Rega RP1 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs DAC, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1 transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Project BoxE Bluetooth Streamer, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
    els55ca1t7rc.jpeg

Shuggie Otis in 2013
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Continuing on with Pat Benatar!
    24jpjx1gngps.png
  • aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,244
    yuzikw497shl.jpg
    yccm0acqcic0.jpg
    Kind of a one man blues band. Pretty good.
    w7oan9qgc2ud.jpeg
    67tmjangyqsl.jpeg

Black Sabbath Blu-Ray
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,615
    lz1q3z08vlo4.jpeg
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,452
    Just got home from vacation, let the system warm up on the radio and now listening to Miles Davis Kind of Blue. :)
    c7vb5j7i2ump.jpg
    Micah
    music on vinyl; https://www.discogs.com/user/mlistens03/collection
    Technics SL3200 turntable; Shure M97xE cart; Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2; NAD C352 integrated; KEF Q150 speakers; Velodyne VA-907 subwoofer; home-built stands, generic cables but will upgrade soon...

desktop; Lenovo G50 running Win10, Yamaha RX-v665 AVR, JBL e30 headphones
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
    oa398g3fevz4.jpeg

Rhino Blues Sampler
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

y5azagpw31oz.jpeg

Black Sabbath • s/t..... German
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

9j66x2ufbav5.jpeg
    hh4urue0uad6.jpeg

The Hobbits • Down To Middle Earth
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

itr7c3jzcjje.jpg
    The Beatles, Abbey Road
    Micah
    Technics SL3200 turntable; Shure M97xE cart; Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2; NAD C352 integrated; KEF Q150 speakers; Velodyne VA-907 subwoofer; home-built stands, generic cables but will upgrade soon...

I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
    bsrm284zw3d7.jpeg

The Who • Quadrophenia....Deluxe Edition
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• SIHABSIHAB Posts: 599
    ELP s/t 2012 Steven Wilson stereo remixes
    5czch9e8emny.jpeg

Gandalf
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Just finished Beatles Let It Be side 1, I’ll finish the rest tomorrow. :)
    Micah

• SIHABSIHAB Posts: 599
    zac3zw7oh5fy.jpg
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,698
    Nothing. I went an entire day today without listening to any music whatsoever. I hate days like this.
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,737
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Nothing. I went an entire day today without listening to any music whatsoever. I hate days like this.

I go entire months without listening to any music whatsoever. Get it together, man! :p
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,698
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I go entire months without listening to any music whatsoever.

I suspect that would drive any man insane.
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."

That's not what Sammy the Pink Floyd Squirrel told Bentley the Concrete Earthworm at the 175th commencement address at the Johnny Unitas School For Matchbox Colliders.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,322
    Viking64 wrote: »

That's not what Sammy the Pink Floyd Squirrel told Bentley the Concrete Earthworm at the 175th commencement address at the Johnny Unitas School For Matchbox Colliders.

DUDE the brown acid is no good !!
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    DUDE the brown acid is no good !!

4oimgbivap80.jpg