I've got a shitload of movies, so I can bring those next time
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,394
    edited March 2008
    oh damn.. wrong thread.. my bad.....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,394
    edited March 2008
    Please ignore my previous statement... long day at work!!!!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited March 2008
    That wasn't very nice to say about Matt Polk.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited March 2008
    So are we having another gathering on Saturday, March 29th? Will Sami be hosting it (I'm assuming we need to wait to find out what the doctor says on Monday)?

Russ, I haven't forgotten about you. If there's no get together, I'll swing by on Saturday or Sunday and pick them up from you if that works for you.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2008
    Give me a couple days to iron some things out, and I may be able to host one here.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited March 2008
    Russ, are you going to be doing a Polk demo room at the audio fest thing down in Dallas again this year?
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862
    edited March 2008
    anyone stepping up to the plate for this weekend?
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited March 2008
    Got poker on Friday and I think I need to start preparing for the Vegas trip. Work is a b***h... ;)
  • Sami
    edited March 2008
    Marvin, still interested in those Quake Audio IC's? I have a 1m pair for you to try out.
  • wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited March 2008
    Sorry I missed this. It was Spring Break weekend and I just had too many chores to finish before heading out of town. Dallas/FW Polk members are kicking **** though! Booyeah! Looking forward to the next one.
  • marvda1
    edited March 2008
    yes sami, i'd love to give them a try. are you still interested in listening to the vintage harmon kardon citation preamp? citation 21
    marvin
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • marvda1
    edited March 2008
    anyone interested in listening to 2-ch saturday in saginaw? if so send me a pm oe email.
    marvin
    Puritan PSM156
  • Sami
    edited March 2008
    marvda1 wrote: »
    yes sami, i'd love to give them a try. are you still interested in listening to the vintage harmon kardon citation preamp? citation 21
    marvin

Cool. I'll send in a PM.
  • marvda1
    edited March 2008
    anyone interested in listening to 2-ch saturday in saginaw? if so send me a pm oe email.
    marvin

no takers?
    Puritan PSM156
  • Gadabout
    Gadabout Posts: 1,072
    edited March 2008
    Sorry Marvin....

This Saturday is out for me. I didn't find out till this afternoon that I was going to be busy. I'd love to come and give you system a listen at another date.

She doesn't get to plan my schedule all the time.

Scott
    Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2008
    Soccer game and work today bro, I'd rather chill and dig some tunes for sure.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.