• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited March 2008
    One more week!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,968
    edited March 2008
    nvm.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited March 2008
    Id be willing to entertain some folks (3 or 4) for a lil while that want to check out the rig....

Always a pleasure to see Tom and Lightman ;)

I'd love to see your rig if time allows. Might help me decide my next step "up" :)

I'll probably be heading down Saturday around 10 AM (if all goes well) so I expect to be there around noon. Hopefully we can get up either before or after the festivities begin?
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited March 2008
    Man i hate to be missing this. Mabye we can do another gathering soon
  • lightman1
    edited March 2008
    Bring it on! and laughing at my rigs will get you a wet willie from Tom!!!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    edited March 2008
    That is, if I'm not laughing at the time! :eek: :D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    edited March 2008
    Everybody who came yesterday and had to leave.....did y'all make it home safe?

So far it's been a blast. Joe, Sal....you should've made it!. The last setup at Russ' house was an example of absolute perfect synergy. Best damn SDA sounds I've heard in a rig to date.

Russ passed out early from the good sounds [I don't think it was the beer :rolleyes:] and missed the VMPS sub when we had it hooked up. We actually broke out a RTR during the evening :eek:.

Good BBQ, good times, good friends...gotta love these mini-fests! Today we are over at my pad for some more audio abuse. Chi. Chi-ka-chi Ka. du du BOW BOW.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited March 2008
    Where are the pics????

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • wizzy
    wizzy Posts: 867
    edited March 2008
    Made it to my friends house last night, watched SNL, slept, then just cruised back to the house around noon ...
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited March 2008
    Comon I need pics. I feel so bad that I am missing this.
  • lightman1
    edited March 2008
    My house smells funny and Chuck peed in the cooler....
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited March 2008
    lightman1 wrote: »

Be careful; what he has might be contagious.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2008

Well, there was a body in the pathway to the bathroom. (pics to follow)

Sorry I couldn't make it back down to Tom's for the Sunday jam. Headed south on I-77 I got a distress call from one of our superintrendents in Greensboro, NC. and had to drive up there to grab his trailer and deliver it to Winston-Salem, NC. But....I'll be back to hear the sub.

Chuck
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • wizzy
    wizzy Posts: 867
    edited March 2008
    Chuck, thanks for bringing all that stuff out ... you hauled it a little ways to get out there.
    Enjoyed hearing the Jolida and then comparing it to how the Parasound sounded. Not to mention all the many other miscellaneous pieces.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2008
    wizzy wrote: »
    Chuck, thanks for bringing all that stuff out ... you hauled it a little ways to get out there.
    Enjoyed hearing the Jolida and then comparing it to how the Parasound sounded. Not to mention all the many other miscellaneous pieces.

The pleasure was all mine and given the chance to do it again I'd be all over it.

Chuck
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • lightman1
    edited March 2008
    Who clogged my toilet???....and Chuck drools when he's asleep. Tom, I'm sending you the bill for having that stain removed from my couch. Nasty Bastage!!
  • treitz3
    edited March 2008
    Who clogged my toilet???
    Um......well.......uh........we forgot to tell you that we made a sacrifice to the audio gods by stuffing a Bose speaker down the commode. Don't worry, just reach through the crap and pull the **** out. Toilet fixed. Whalla! :D
  • lightman1
    edited March 2008
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Um......well.......uh........we forgot to tell you that we made a sacrifice to the audio gods by stuffing a Bose speaker down the commode. Don't worry, just reach through the crap and pull the **** out. Toilet fixed. Whalla! :D

Putz..
  • treitz3
    edited March 2008
    Hehe.