Options
124»

Comments

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited December 2005
    Options
    Mine is mfg'ed on Oct 13, 2005.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • howie777
    howie777 Posts: 357
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Well Target had one XBox 360 system this morning, the $399 version. I honestly don't want any of the games available right now, but man was it hard to pass it up. Stupid credit cards make it so easy, but I resisted. I also saw ads for them this morning so I think the drought is going to be over soon.

So for those looking, I think you will get them soon.

Howie
  • bknauss
    bknauss Posts: 1,441
    edited January 2006
    Options
    My date is "11-12-2005"

I assume that's Nov 12. Or it only took a couple weeks for it to travel from China to MD. Not likely given the price that would have been.
    Brian Knauss
    ex-Electrical Engineer for Polk
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Well my buddy at work who modded my first Xbox for me heard that they were going to have a huge shipment of them to all the Walmarts on New Years Eve. Heard that they were to be released at midnight. I was skeptical, but he and his wife went any ways. They scored four of them, Two premiums, and two core systems. He called and asked if I wanted a core system with the 20 gig HD, so like a fool I said yes. I have monkeyed around with it for a few hours, and I really like the menu interface.

But MS has "used" that interface from the hackers that kacked the first XBox. So to me it looks like the program XBox Media Center. But what are the hackers going to do...sue MS...I doubt it. I just wish it had a radio station guide. With XBMC I have the option of listening to over 500 internet radio broadcasts.

So any ways no new games for it, so there is nothing to review.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png