An SDA Cultist Reviews The LSi9 (Long)

13»

Comments

• TroyDTroyD Posts: 12,323
    edited August 2002
    Man, that sucks. There is no way I would put up with that. I would have walked a long time ago.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • mantismantis Posts: 15,985
    edited August 2002
    It does suck and no they don't have a web site.
    My wife loves the house...so do I.Everything is finally coming together.The basement walls are dry...

My lsi 15's are flat top design,and the woofers are mounted differently then the ones on the speaker pages.If you look at the drivers there the straight egde is running along with the tweeter.Mine is rounded at the tweeter side and straight at the sides of the cabnet.If I had a digital camera,I would take a pic.I'll borrow Liv4fams and snap some pics.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
    edited August 2002
    Cool Dan, best of luck on the house, you have more patience than I do.....

At some point in my travels, I'd love to stop in and check out your rigs.....that is as long as you and liv4fam don't dice me up with boxcutters and kick me in the ballbag. :D

BDT
  • mantismantis Posts: 15,985
    edited August 2002
    LOL.....he just lives down the road about 5 mins away..if you want to meet him.....We don't own box cutters just drywall saws,well baybe a razor blade knife or 2....but.......
    my rig is cool right now..funny how I have put Home Theater on the back burner for now.I watched the Lord of the rings lastnight,moving around speakers justs sucks.Good movie anyway.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • RuSsMaNRuSsMaN Posts: 17,995
    edited August 2002
    So whats the deal Troy, are you gonna pop-in for a quick demo or what?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
    edited August 2002
    I'd like to but on the way up, we are going to pass through NJ midday, on the way back though, he's pretty close to Casa Grande.

BDT