• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    edited March 5
    Options
    https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/245978/#Comment_245978

.UserReactionWrap {
    display: none;
    }

Looks like this is easily toggled inside the YAGA plugin for Vanilla.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/245978/#Comment_245978

.UserReactionWrap {
    display: none;
    }

Looks like this is easily toggled inside the YAGA plugin for Vanilla.

Insightful

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,289
    edited March 5
    Options
    Insightful

9u39yab0vzlx.png

Sal Palooza
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,165
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    .....And these are the days of our lives.....

Tom

:D
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    You peoples are ornery.

.....and that's a good thing.🤗

BTW I've always have had difficulty speaking the word "ornery".
    I pronounce it "ahn-ree"
    instead of "oar-ner-ree".
    Don't know why but there you have it. 😲

Kind of the same for the word "mirror".

With both words I sound like Slim Pickens with a case of Tourette’s Syndrome.🫣

Fixed

LOL...here in Texas, we pronounce it...own-ry.....
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,070
    Options
    Just saw this on ASR. Now I want to get some of these for the holidays.
    Pretty much any holidays.

jat21j2r1efc.jpeg
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,016
    Options
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,386
    Options
    A BS site that you need not pay attention too. Apparently, they have good humor....but the whioe site is like that....laughable.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    A BS site that you need not pay attention too. Apparently, they have good humor....but the whioe site is like that....laughable.

Tom

I'd hit "agree" but... you know... why. ;)

swtpzn3vyxrn.png
    It ASR has its charm :blush: -- but, yeah, they've got a great, and very active, humor thread.

s4bxb456spl4.jpeg
  • treitz3
    Options
    Jeeeez, you can definitely tell when I type on the phone....me and my gorilla fingers.

To.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Live! From New Hampshire!
    It's...
    MUD SEASON!

53566511137_dfe6dea953_b.jpg

53567771965_a2d3924d3a_b.jpg

53567365346_9ab7fb1cde_b.jpg

53567684034_5caabb571d_b.jpg

53567683519_4328e7f348_b.jpg

53567802330_a5f22c95d5_b.jpg
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Jeeeez, you can definitely tell when I type on the phone....me and my gorilla fingers.

To.

LOL

But, what about this one, Tom?! 😂

Tom

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    It's a funny old world.
    'member that "Famous Name" tuner kit I was grousing about?
    pnwyqgjw686t.png
    Looks like I stumbled across one on eBAY tonight.
    mtdmfuk60mja.jpg
    PACO seems plausible. Apparently they were a division of Precision Apparatus, which did, at one time, make some pretty good test equipment. My father had a Precision oscilloscope in his shop.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/196270715950

marma178a8ny.png
    source: https://www.worldradiohistory.com/hd2/IDX-Audio/Archive-High-Fidelity-IDX/IDX/60s/High-Fidelity-1962-May-IDX-26.pdf

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,104
    Options
    You're a good sleuth.
  • treitz3
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »

To.

LOL

Tom

Like I said....gorilla fi gers in a phone waaassy to small foe these fingers. You can tell when I am posting via the phone.

No corrections were made during this post. It is what it is...

Tom
  • treitz3
    Options
    Jeeeez, got lucky on that last part...

Tom
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    gayfvs7433vd.png
    Brian

• mhardy6647
    edited March 6
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »

To.

LOL

Tom

Like I said....gorilla fi gers in a phone waaassy to small foe these fingers. You can tell when I am posting via the phone.

No corrections were made during this post. It is what it is...

Tom
    swtpzn3vyxrn.png
    I freaking hate using a smartphone. :#

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,085
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    It's...
    MUD SEASON!

53566511137_dfe6dea953_b.jpg

53567365346_9ab7fb1cde_b.jpg

53567684034_5caabb571d_b.jpg

53567683519_4328e7f348_b.jpg

53567802330_a5f22c95d5_b.jpg

ivbcs5wmjayb.png

In Georgia, It's "RED MUD SEASON"; the dirt roads are red clay.
    jcsl6ovyc5ha.png
    jdzdbu86o8dn.png
    4u0mqhmsvump.png
    h50nuap0z7sl.png

When the red clay turns to red mud after a big rain, an old saying describes it perfectly as slicker than owl ****.

In my early years (16 YO), I had real life "red mud driving" experiences similar to the one from a blog below. One was in my uncle's old 1953 Chevy 3/4 ton pickup just driving for fun on a dirt road with my cousin. Another was on a high school date driving my father's new 1963 Chevy (left my 57 Chevy at home) to the girl's house about a half-mile off the main road. Both of these resulted being in a ditch as in the picture from the blog below. In the 63 Chevy the ditch was much worse, I was slung off the road into an embankment which required towing help from the girl's father. A damaged right front fender was also the result.

dqelv0ecb53p.png
    Went to town today to run some errands and it had been raining all night. On the way back I thought it would be fun to play in the mud a bit. I was driving kinda slow and then the red clay slung me into the ditch! :censor: I was pissed and even more scared. I was stuck in mud deeper than a foot. I put the truck in 4x4 and it took me awhile to get out. Needless, to say my expedition cost me a lost front hubcap and a tiny crack in my front mudflap. Georgia red clay does not play!!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    ^^^^
    vk8vchpfgsn6.png

Meanwhile...
    4h7dtb5l0eim.jpg
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    It's...
    MUD SEASON!

"There's a red house over yonder, that's where my baby lives"

• machone
    machone Posts: 1,480
    Options
    Red clay: Stay in the ruts or you're in the ditch!
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,289
    Options
    What's slicker than wet red clay or wet owl **** is this:

axabhftqrac8.jpg

Fellows at MIT have attempted to quantify the infinitesimally small levels of friction by those objects

4w9djhq4w4hl.png

but still doesn't explain the absolute absence of friction.
    🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    Options
    You peoples are ornery.

.....and that's a good thing.🤗

BTW I've always have had difficulty speaking the word "ornery".
    I pronounce it "ahn-ree"
    instead of "oar-ner-ree".
    Don't know why but there you have it. 😲

Kind of the same for the word "mirror".

With both words I sound like Slim Pickens with a case of Bells Palsey 🫣

It's pronounced ORN--- RY
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,019
    Options
    What's slicker than wet red clay or wet owl **** is this:

axabhftqrac8.jpg

Fellows at MIT have attempted to quantify the infinitesimally small levels of friction by those objects

4w9djhq4w4hl.png

but still doesn't explain the absolute absence of friction.
    🤔

magnetic repulsion...
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,120
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »

magnetic repulsion...

Is that what happens when Russ goes on a blind date?

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,481
    Options
    ^ @lightman1, fysa, I did not laugh at John's joke about you.

Oh, who am I kidding, yes I did.
    I disabled signatures.