Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,361
    Options
    6klemj2zrr1k.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,707
    Options
    Ever notice how many churches are named after players on the New Orleans NFL franchise?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,405
    Options
    Or how the dot on maps are always located at the post office?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,094
    Options
    ... and tornadoes make a beeline for mobile home parks.

The world is such a complicated place.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,133
    Options
    9vapqb1iwbia.jpeg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,958
    edited March 4
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,856
    edited March 4
    Options
    What an strange feature to take away. I suppose someone got their little feelings hurt, so instead of telling them to grow a pair we get that.

Welcome to the kindergarten class of '24

BTW, I'm the one that clicked insightful.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,505
    Options
    r86vp0qr911f.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    @Toolfan66 - Mr. Clean's eyebrows are more aggressive on his t-shirt. I find that disturbing and likely to harbor a secret messidge, so I reported your post.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    I’m a little disturbed at Batman’s smile and what his foot is doing to Robin..
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,626
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    r86vp0qr911f.jpg

👍

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,296
    Options
    I know how she felt about me but I had ro tell her that it was either me or Hollywood, her choice 🤔

n06udpayzupd.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    I know how she felt about me but I had ro tell her that it was either me or Hollywood, her choice 🤔

n06udpayzupd.jpg

I wonder if Lucy felt the same way about Ricky...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,856
    Options
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    Yeah, what the heck man, why would taking away who liked or agreed with whatever, make a difference to anyone?? I personally enjoy seeing who likes or laughs at my drool :D

I don't always make Jesse laugh, but when I can make that ol boy chuckle, I call it a win!! and he11, If I get John to crack a smile, well, I put THAT on my calendar.

Can we vote to get it back????

I liked this.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Yeah, what the heck man, why would taking away who liked or agreed with whatever, make a difference to anyone?? I personally enjoy seeing who likes or laughs at my drool :D

I don't always make Jesse laugh, but when I can make that ol boy chuckle, I call it a win!! and he11, If I get John to crack a smile, well, I put THAT on my calendar.

I liked this.

Put me down for a lol… just because you asked nicely.

• Toolfan66
    Options

h5m2tmvvm2rg.png
  • Toolfan66
    edited March 5
    Options
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,626
    Options
    LOL

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,884
    Options
  • msg
    edited March 5
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    defcpi32enao.jpg

2q7dqdfgfevk.png
    😂
    😂
    I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,405
    Options
    .....And these are the days of our lives.....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    .....And these are the days of our lives.....

Tom

c5nynlqnw3de.jpg

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,296
    edited March 5
    Options
    You peoples are ornery.

.....and that's a good thing.🤗

BTW I've always have had difficulty speaking the word "ornery".
    I pronounce it "ahn-ree"
    instead of "oar-ner-ree".
    Don't know why but there you have it. 😲

Kind of the same for the word "mirror".

With both words I sound like Slim Pickens with a case of Bells Palsey 🫣
    Sal Palooza
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    You peoples are ornery.

.....and that's a good thing.🤗

BTW I've always have had difficulty speaking the word "ornery".
    I pronounce it "ahn-ree"
    instead of "oar-ner-ree".
    Don't know why but there you have it. 😲

Kind of the same for the word "mirror".

With both words I sound like Slim Pickens with a case of Tourette’s Syndrome.🫣

Fixed