Options
    Good ol' Intellivision!
    bd0ybse5st88.png

la4ufylopd7p.png

• HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    Keiko wrote: »

Buying a used PS3 isn't an option because who knows how long before that one gives up the ghost? I like to take care of my stuff and my PS3 is immaculate cosmetically, so I'm leaning to having the repair done on this and having the problematic caps replaced with better quality ones if possible.

Can't complain really because this console has lasted me well over 10yrs. Probably closer to 12, but if it can be repaired with better parts for longevity, I'm willing to pay for it. I was watching a video earlier this evening and did y'all know that the PS3 was the last game console from Sony that supported CD playback? And on top of that, most manufacturers aren't making CD players anymore either. So for 250.00 it might be worth it for the universal disc playback alone. For awhile there my PS3 was mostly used for playing blu-rays. It's one of the Fat models, but the generation after they removed SACD compatibility. And IIRC it's has an 80GB HD.

I wish I read this thread months ago. I just found this out the hard way. :D

PS5: Grand Turismo 7

2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,373
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Starfield! On PC and XBox X.

My Alienware desktop computer is only around 4 years old with an i7 8700K processor and a RTX 2080 graphics card. No way to play this game on an ultrawide monitor except on low graphics settings with that configuration and it still stutters with complex combat, zoom ins, and view distance in cities. Very processor intensive game.
  • ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    It comes as no surprise to anyone who knows my age but...

I've been playing Minecraft lately, and by lately I mean I started a server January 2023 and it's been running constantly for 9 months. I have 350 hours in the world and have made an abundance of progress along with some massive builds with a lot of friends who joined as well.

Honestly I always liked Minecraft but man, once you reach endgame, it gets so friggin fun
  • Jetmaker737
    Jetmaker737 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Baldur's Gate 3. Got 80 hours into it so far. Still in Act 1. Don't usually play RPG's and never played D&D, but enjoying this game. Had to install some Nexus mods to make it playable though.
    SystemLuxman L-590AXII Integrated Amplifier|KEF Reference 1 Loudspeakers|PS Audio Directream Jr|Sansui TU-9900 Tuner|TEAC A-6100 RtR|Nakamichi RX-202 Cassette
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Still playing War Thunder on a PC. Switched from arcade to realistic. Mostly air battles.
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • VicGrimes
    Options
    Any other cs fans out there?
  • Jetmaker737
    Jetmaker737 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    VicGrimes wrote: »
    Any other cs fans out there?

I was a CS fanatic 15-20 years ago. Was in a clan and all of that stuff. I stopped maybe 10-12 years ago? Taken it up again recently with the release of CS 2 but I suck. Need to play more but most my gaming time is spent on BG3 at the moment.
    SystemLuxman L-590AXII Integrated Amplifier|KEF Reference 1 Loudspeakers|PS Audio Directream Jr|Sansui TU-9900 Tuner|TEAC A-6100 RtR|Nakamichi RX-202 Cassette
  • VicGrimes
    VicGrimes Posts: 2
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Currently deep into Counter-Strike, the strategic vibe really hits the spot. Anyone else vibing with CS lately? Share your favorite plays!

Also, randomly stumbled upon the CS2 market – neat place for gaming finds. No pressure, just thought I'd throw it out there. What games are keeping you occupied these days?
  • ElinaMary
    Options
    I am playing multiples games i can't play a single game whole day so i have divided time for each game. I play Cyberpunk for 4 hours, then Red Dead Redemption 2 for straight 2 hour and i love to listen Zach Bryan Merch while gaming, it just make me lost in the games.
  • inanortherntown
    Options
    Death Stranding. As a 50 yr old man who started with Intellivision way back when, it’s crazy to play this game.

John Prine was right. We really are living in the future.