3801 remote codes???

Options
juice21
juice21 Posts: 1,866
edited May 2002 in Electronics
my manual doesn't seem to have the remote codes to enable my denon remote to control my other components, can anyone out there with a denon help me out??? either post back or email me direct, i will let you know what i need more specifically. thanks!
Post edited by juice21 on

Comments

• jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I think I can help. I have a seperate sheet that lists the remote codes. You can let me know what you need, or I'll scan the whole thing and e-mail it to you.

Jason
  • jcaut
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Well, I can't figure out any way to attach files, if I e-mail you via the "e-mail" function of this forum.
  • jcaut
    edited May 2002
    Options
  • juice21
    edited May 2002
    Options
  • jcaut
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I sent it to you. Hope that helps!

Jason
  • juice21
    edited May 2002
    Options
    thanks man! i appreciate it...
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Hey Juice,
    good luck with that remote.I haven't used mine since I owned it.I tried it out the first night I got it and then right back in the box it went..........enter the Pronto.........the truely affortable universal remote control.
    I built a killer avr3801 setup on it, if you get a pronto I will e-mail you my Pronto file,It will come with all Ir intact...........2nd zone as well.
    I was going to use it in my bedroom(the Denon remote)but is very limited(as Most are)as what you can do with it.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • juice21
    edited May 2002
    Options
    yeah, i've been playing with it the last couple of nights, and ugghhh... i am not liking it. i do have an AV Producer 8 that i will probably continue to use, just alot of 'learning' to program on the remote. thanks for the offer on the pronto file. if i get one, i'll definitely be letting you know...
  • jeberhart
    jeberhart Posts: 69
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Once again, I'm with Mantis. I had a lot of objections to the 3801 remote, so I got a used Sony universal -- don't have it in front of me, so don't know model, but it's a great big old wide, silvery, ugly-looking cuss. Who cares, though? It works great.
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited May 2002
    Options
    i have the hk tc 1000 very sweet remote
  • juice21
    edited May 2002
    Options
    well, i gave the 3801 remote it's last attempt last nite, and it failed miserably against the av producer 8. looks like it's 'the drawer' for the 3801 remote...
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited May 2002
    Options
    mines been in a box along with all the other remotes.
    to me there is only one remote...........pronto.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.