Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,637
    Options
    That Condor release was way cool, fascinating birds!!
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Lovely plumage.
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    edited December 2023
    Options
    The plumage dosent enter into it...its a passed parrot. LOL sorry couldn't help myself.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,363
    Options

Only 300 bucks, Facebook marketplace.

ip4g17lhrnu4.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,909
    Options
    1orhnlwk66n6.png
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,162
    Options
    Fancy your chances?

dyrqhpfmikky.png
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    A Woodstock reunion:

p9yiel5ndwri.png
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    This goes with the Woodstock reunion.
    qpmlrlrktjuz.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • soundfreak1
    Options
    A Woodstock reunion:

p9yiel5ndwri.png

OMG nothing like a slap of reality! LMFAO
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,524
    Options
    The page was loading slowly, and when I first saw @SeleniumFalcon 's "Woodstock Reunion" post loading, I thought, Oh neat, Ken always has cool photos... Then when I saw this patch generate, I thought, Oh no, this is not going to be what I thought it was... But by then, it was too late... And then it got worse. Or better. If you're into that sort of thing.
    0zj3nlgk7yo6.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    The page was loading slowly, and when I first saw @SeleniumFalcon 's "Woodstock Reunion" post loading, I thought, Oh neat, Ken always has cool photos... Then when I saw this patch generate, I thought, Oh no, this is not going to be what I thought it was... But by then, it was too late... And then it got worse. Or better. If you're into that sort of thing.
    0zj3nlgk7yo6.jpg
    Did you see your parents in the background?

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,630
    Options
    uwuxt5kocibx.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,885
    Options
    Upstatemax wrote: »
    Willow wrote: »
    This time of the year sucks. I've gravity bled my brakes, installed a new fix dps on my son's polygon T7 as well as a fox rhythm 34 I had lying around. Now we wait until May.

Yeah, the only action my bikes see is teardown and maintenance this time of year.

All too often, I purchase upgrades for them that I have to stare at for months before I can even ride them.

I nearly purchased a new Cane Creek Helm MKII Coil fork for my hardtail a few weeks ago. Stopped myself last minute when I realized I wouldn't even really ride it for several months and not to even bother.

I took apart my derailleur clutch as is was no longer working, it needed a clean and some lube.
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,625
    Options
    I took apart my derailleur clutch as is was no longer working, it needed a clean and some lube.

Shimano I assume?

It was a 2-3x a season job for me to pull Shimano clutches, clean and lubricate them. The 12 speed ones in particular. They do not have a great seal if you ride in the wet at all, or wash your bike.

I've spent the last few seasons on Sram AXS, love it. I do want to give the new T-Type stuff a go, but I would have to essentially pull a completely fine and functional drivetrain to make the swap, doesn't seem worth it.
  • Willow
    Options

Shimano I assume?

It was a 2-3x a season job for me to pull Shimano clutches, clean and lubricate them. The 12 speed ones in particular. They do not have a great seal if you ride in the wet at all, or wash your bike.

I've spent the last few seasons on Sram AXS, love it. I do want to give the new T-Type stuff a go, but I would have to essentially pull a completely fine and functional drivetrain to make the swap, doesn't seem worth it.

Exactly, Shimano 12spd. First time in 3 years. Could also be time for a new one. First time I have ever had an issue with the SLX. The T type looks amazing. For me remembering to keep the batteries charged would be a challenge. I just like to pickup and go. I don't think my Trance has UDH compatibility either.
    Like you, I walk into the unfinished part of the basement and can only stare at my bike. I do rotate the tires every time I walk by to move the sealant around and give the cranks a turn to hear the hub. Thinking of servicing my DPX2 or sending it off.
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,625
    Options

Thinking of servicing my DPX2 or sending it off.

I would send it off if it's anything beyond a basic aircan service.

Or, if you have a desire, I guess Fox offers a trade in service now. You send your old shock in and they give you a credit towards a newer model. The Float X is a significantly improved shock over the DPX2.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,715
    Options
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    "Beef is loaded with essential protons and electrons..." I think Mr. Weenus went on to develop a line of interconnect and speaker cables.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,630
    Options
    Bad case of "Cadmium nose."

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,363
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Reaching back today. Firehouse Five Plus Two. Popular Dixieland band in the 1950's started by Disney film animation guys.

2rvzccv42sud.jpg

Another slide trombone guy.

4z3l7vvrxzl0.jpg

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Willow
    Options

Thinking of servicing my DPX2 or sending it off.

I would send it off if it's anything beyond a basic aircan service.

Or, if you have a desire, I guess Fox offers a trade in service now. You send your old shock in and they give you a credit towards a newer model. The Float X is a significantly improved shock over the DPX2.

Perhaps we should start our own MTB thread
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Looks like that kid has had too much Cadmium already.

That is a young Phyllis Diller...
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    Looks like that kid has had too much Cadmium already.

That is a young Phyllis Diller...

Jimmy's daughter

x6egsbuq3pn2.png
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • soundfreak1
    edited December 2023
    Options
    That is truly one ugly kid.
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable