Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,456
    Options
    halo71 wrote: »
    msg wrote: »
    Doesn't that kinda sorta half work for Florida, too?
    Because I suck at geography, and I thought this was Florida at first.

you the same guy that asked what DFW meant in that FS thread the other day?!?

LOL. That was @mantis but they both start with M
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,486
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »

Rat fink!
    I disabled signatures.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options

0a9fwzqi859a.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,071
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »

Rat fink!

f2sjk0s5vy0w.png
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    k2yvjq6h614i.png

I have that in my deer cabin bath. My cabin was nothing but an open shell. Here are some pics of the bathroom build out. Took about 8-days doing the project alone in 110 degree heat.
    6j9suc8elhq5.jpg
    37n6z17wwpef.jpg

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    xs8zgtz33qt9.jpg
    ek35lr1rp8um.jpg
    nria89yezrsv.jpg
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• txcoastal1
    Options
    I purchased the DEER AT 250YDS online, but made the SHORT ANTLERS picture from scratch, even built the frame

• txcoastal1
    Options
    dcramdarnlps.jpg
    ajnxnsw4rbtr.jpg

• txcoastal1
    Options
    BREAKING BAD....Spraying the oil base poly over the oil base stain

l8d55quskjr9.jpg

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,618
    Options
    That cat is BaddaZZ !!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,945
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,700
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    hrp7jpf5acye.jpg

That looks like The Bay City Rollers with a "Land of the Lost" Sleestak, Witchiepoo from "H.R. Pufnstuf", H.R. Pufnstuf himself, and Sigmund from "Sigmund and the Sea Monsters". :p
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,387
    Options
    Nice bike, bro'. Very nice.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »

Tom

Thanks!

These 2 bikes are hands down my favorite mountain bikes I've ever owned/ridden. Modern mountain bikes are just a load of fun and so good to ride.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,882
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I can't tell what your squish is but I see ergon grips then I see the RSD, is it the middle child? But yes, very nice bikes
  • Upstatemax
    Options
    Willow wrote: »
    I can't tell what your squish is but I see ergon grips then I see the RSD, is it the middle child? But yes, very nice bikes

Full squish is a Specialized Stumpjumper Evo build based off the LTD color alloy frame.

The hardtail is a build with the RSD RS-291 steel frame.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,882
    Options
    This time of the year sucks. I've gravity bled my brakes, installed a new fix dps on my son's polygon T7 as well as a fox rhythm 34 I had lying around. Now we wait until May.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    Its a great time of year...change fishing line and grease the reels getting ready for the Fall/Winter fishing season.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,019
    Options
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,486
    Options
    Upstatemax wrote: »

Tom
    Thanks!

These 2 bikes are hands down my favorite mountain bikes I've ever owned/ridden. Modern mountain bikes are just a load of fun and so good to ride.

I have one bike that I can only describe as "soulful"; Gary Fisher x-cal 29r
    My second favorite isn't soulful, but I still enjoy it. Steel GT Peace 9r, rigid; my fitness bike.

I don't know what it is about the Fisher, it just is, it's repeatable every time, and I while I still marvel at it, I've stopped trying to figure it out 🚲

I disabled signatures.
  • Upstatemax
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Upstatemax wrote: »

Tom
    Thanks!

I have one bike that I can only describe as "soulful"; Gary Fisher x-cal 29r
    My second favorite isn't soulful, but I still enjoy it. Steel GT Peace 9r, rigid; my fitness bike.

I don't know what it is about the Fisher, it just is, it's repeatable every time, and I while I still marvel at it, I've stopped trying to figure it out 🚲

I think the "soulful" aspect of it is why I build all of my bikes up from bare frames. There is something about picking out every single part that ends up on my bikes. It's uniquely mine.

I develop attachments to my bikes and I rarely sell them. They have stories and memories to go along with each one. I have had a running hardtail in my collection for as long as I can remember, so there is a lot of nostalgia with me for them. But, if I had to sell one bike right now, I couldn't sell my full squish, Stumpjumper Evo. That bike is like an extension of me.

There is something that excites me when I stare at a blank slate like this:

s5s58hjsi8f6.jpg

• Upstatemax
    Options
    Willow wrote: »
    This time of the year sucks. I've gravity bled my brakes, installed a new fix dps on my son's polygon T7 as well as a fox rhythm 34 I had lying around. Now we wait until May.

Yeah, the only action my bikes see is teardown and maintenance this time of year.

All too often, I purchase upgrades for them that I have to stare at for months before I can even ride them.

I nearly purchased a new Cane Creek Helm MKII Coil fork for my hardtail a few weeks ago. Stopped myself last minute when I realized I wouldn't even really ride it for several months and not to even bother.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,085
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Watch to see what these guys are releasing!
    rh6jy4tr3byq.png
    ^^ Image Only ...... Video Below vvvvv
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/631418975638088
    (I know why they are behind the carrier after watching)

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA