Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    5epn7rjqx1ea.jpeg

Now that's a rat rod.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,348
    Options
    hksse0eyawwo.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    xaetof7bahxk.jpeg

That is a long day!

Here in Hawaii, we dig a pit for 'em, place them in the ground wrapped in tea leaves and cover it with hot lava rocks to cook. Anyone that's been to Hawaii and attended an authentic Luau knows I'm talkin' Kalua Pig. So ono it broke da mouth! I can make a pretty decent copy with a Crock Pot or InstaPot using sea salt, soy sauce, liquid smoke and a 5LB pork butt. ;)
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Another LONG day!

Villages man, 77, faces hard time for stockpile of illegal ED drugs in retirement community: feds
    kh0go33b32y2.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,459
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    xh3l42yxumki.png

Joey Van Halen
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,110
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    9pdb7eyf9jmc.jpg

Interesting to know. Thanks for posting.
    More information.

https://www.motorious.com/articles/features-3/liquid-tire-chain/
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,715
    Options
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    9pdb7eyf9jmc.jpg

Interesting to know. Thanks for posting.
    More information.

https://www.motorious.com/articles/features-3/liquid-tire-chain/

I had never heard of such a thing until last night. The '69 Camaro and the lady driving it caught my eye at first. :p
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,630
    Options
    9u4ken2mby5d.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,017
    Options
    9pdb7eyf9jmc.jpg
    She may be about to get a faceful of dirty snow and 'traction-enhancing liquid'.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,109
    Options
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    kn8oz9i2cw8s.png

Some creative thinking.

This is great (i.e., I'd like to have one -- my hifi loft has a ceiling that could have permitted such a configuration). :B)

It reminds me of a basement door on a building at the snooty prep school in our little town, which happens to be next to our little post office.

17030833934_8ff229f22d_b.jpg
    The doorknob's placement should give some sense of the door's rather truncated vertical aspect. ;)
    I presume it's a rather antique building. :)
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,110
    Options
    The homes in Omaha date to ~1880 at the oldest. I need to visit back east to experience some old homes. A cousin lived near Harrisburg, PA some 30+ years ago, his country home was built in the mid 1700's, I heard it was really nice.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,139
    Options
    715cuvfmz6k0.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,524
    Options
    FInally! The GOLD!

Was not there... It only appears at McPlaces said the note in the empty pot.

Also, coincidentally, stateside, one night only, this location via Rainbow Transport, @Keiko and his Uke, playing Aja in it's entirety!
    [micromachinemanvoice] $5 cover 2 drink minimum (No throwing bottles you know who you are #TinFoilSidesMatterIvanSucks)

ct14g4vrvstj.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    715cuvfmz6k0.jpg

FORD.
    Found On Road, Dead.

:#

• mhardy6647
    edited October 2023
    Options
    How I spent my afternoon yesterday...

53237607413_22e090748b_b.jpg

53237817525_9c72bc5de1_b.jpg

(and, mind you, I am not complaining B) )
  • msg
    Options
    We've been having some nice mild weather down this aways, too. Great for being outside.
    I disabled signatures.
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,526
    Options
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    maxward wrote: »
    Kubota?

Yup.
    MX4800 - with a six-foot field mower :)

33612634951_2de4c8237d_b.jpg
    (when it was brand new, spring 2017)
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,630
    Options
    a4d52ul724fu.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    Options
    Keiko wrote: »
    5epn7rjqx1ea.jpeg

Now that's a rat rod.

Yeah, like something Darryl Dixon would use to get around on The Walking Dead Southeast Asia debuts.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    • They're delicious.
    a4d52ul724fu.jpeg

I disabled signatures.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,017
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    • They're delicious.
    a4d52ul724fu.jpeg
    *...and, they taste like a lot of other animals...or, do those animals taste like chicken??? :o
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,459
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    msg wrote: »
    • They're delicious.
    a4d52ul724fu.jpeg
    *...and, they taste like a lot of other animals...or, do those animals taste like chicken??? :o

Chicken is the reference stand. Unless you're from Arkansas, it would be incorrect to say "chicken tastes like possum".
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    Options
    Thank GOD I've never been hungry enough to eat possum.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable