I ordered Polk L200!!! Will replace my old Klipsch!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• mikejedi0619
    mikejedi0619 Posts: 96
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Finally more or less broken in !!! Thank you fellow Polkies I’m really really enjoying the crap outta these L200s!! The question is why didn’t I buy/upgrade to these sooner ?! Lol :)

Another day Example -

Listening to “Lee Ritenour Rythym Sessions” from 2012, CD.

Unbelievable bass guitar for example from mr Marcus miller. It’s so clear yet hard hitting. Acoustic guitar , wow , ! Percussion and vocals off the charts …

These things just flat out are amazing for the $$$!! Imo :)
  • mikejedi0619
    Options
    Man .. Billy freaking Ocean never sounded so good. !! These speaks are going to be here for a very very long time. They are just so neutral (in a good way ) I can’t trip them up with anything . Bon Jovi sounds great as does my classic jazz I just love it !!! Even white snake. Haven’t tried Metallica yet though haha.
  • mikejedi0619
    Options
    And the imaging and soundstage is very very very good. I just can’t stop listening
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,103
    Options
    Glad they were worth the wait.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • audiophiletoo
    Options
    How long would you estimate did it take for the L200's to be broken in?
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Around 100hrs.