Hyperclean Detailing products.

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,057
Guys,
most of you know I'm a detailing nutcase and have used and tried out many things under our sun.
Well I finally got my hands on a product line I have been following for quite some time, didn't believe the hype and was hesitant to try them out. But after listening to actual detailers , not just hobbyist and any cult like following , I decided to buy some and give it a run.
Honestly so far very impressed. Everything works exactly how you would want it to.

You guys should check out their stuff if you need any new products for your car cleaning needs.
www.hypercleanstore.com is the website.

84zprjqsyb22.jpeg
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    Dan, I'll check this out, but that's a lotta spray product. Next week you're gonna be posting about being laid up with trigger finger! :D
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    From what little I can see of that yellow car, I would guess it's an F50.
  • msg
    Options
    And one is the Knight Industries Two Thousand.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mantis
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Dan, I'll check this out, but that's a lotta spray product. Next week you're gonna be posting about being laid up with trigger finger! :D
    yeah yeah the old man jokes.
    I used them on my car last night and I'm just taken how good they all work. They are more like a organic like line. Very clean , very purpose built and work exactly how you would want them to.
    They Foam wash rinses very well, glides under your wash mitt and feels silky in the bucket.
    Love this stuff.
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    From what little I can see of that yellow car, I would guess it's an F50.

Good catch, I have a few model cars on my bench. I have KITT in the middle. I want to build one one day with a Grand National engine in it.
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    And one is the Knight Industries Two Thousand.

Correct, it talks and lights up. My son got me that years ago for Christmas.
    Dan
  • msg
    Options
    Ah, no way! I thought maybe so, but wasn't sure. that's pretty cool, Dan! Loved that show when I was a kid. got the DVD box set but haven't watched them all yet. I will say, it's not really as cool as I remember? but still a fun little trip.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    mantis wrote: »
    yeah yeah the old man jokes.
    I used them on my car last night and I'm just taken how good they all work. They are more like a organic like line. Very clean , very purpose built and work exactly how you would want them to.
    They Foam wash rinses very well, glides under your wash mitt and feels silky in the bucket.
    Love this stuff.
    I like it. My vehicles need some attention, that's for sure.
    I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Are these products better for wax on or wacks off?
    Asking for a friend
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    edited June 2023
    Options
    lol ^3
    I disabled signatures.
  • mantis
    Options
    Ah, no way! I thought maybe so, but wasn't sure. that's pretty cool, Dan! Loved that show when I was a kid. got the DVD box set but haven't watched them all yet. I will say, it's not really as cool as I remember? but still a fun little trip.
    It's super cheesy but it's still fun. Remember we where watching that show in 1982-4 timeframe .
    I owned a Firebird in 1986 due to that show. I loved Trans am's before that show but that really kicked off that new body style.

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Are these products better for wax on or wacks off?
    Asking for a friend

Tell your friend if it would like to experience next level elite products to look into this line. If he prefers to stay with average products that you have to work harder to use, keep using them.
    Dan
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    edited June 2023
    Options
    does this stuff work on larger cars then? :p

Thanks for the tip!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,879
    Options
    Now this is the Dan we all know.
  • mantis
    Options
    SIHAB wrote: »

Thanks for the tip!
    My car is larger so
    Dan
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options

Thanks for the tip!
    My car is larger so

NOBODY admits to riding a moped or driving a Yugo... :D:D
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I'm wondering how it compares to this wax? It's pricey but it only took me about 2 hours to wax my travel trailer a couple weeks ago. bt8nt1b56czz.jpg

• mantis
    Options
    I'm wondering how it compares to this wax? It's pricey but it only took me about 2 hours to wax my travel trailer a couple weeks ago. bt8nt1b56czz.jpg
    Thats Carnuba wax, they use Ceramic coatings , spray coating all of which will outlast and protect better than that product.
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Thanks for the tip!
    My car is larger so

NOBODY admits to riding a moped or driving a Yugo... :D:D

Is there any Yugo' left on the road these days? I haven't seen one of them in decades
    Dan
  • msg
    Options
    How many people picked up the joke on this thread?
    I disabled signatures.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    @mantis , I love the result, but hate the process. I live relatively close by. Please detail my ride! ( Half joking)

4evv1ub5hoat.jpg
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,052
    Options
    Dan have you ever tried Zaino?

- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • mantis
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    I have not

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »
    @mantis , I love the result, but hate the process. I live relatively close by. Please detail my ride! ( Half joking)

4evv1ub5hoat.jpg
    if you came over one day, I would teach you to enjoy the process. It's all about having the right tools for the job. it's one of my therapy's. You have a nice I'm gonna guess 96-97 Z28? The 93-95 had different wheels but sam front end. I think they changed the headlights in 1998? I use to know Camaro and firebird from 1967 to 2002 but lost my way a bit in the 90's , Really starting with the refresh in 1993
    Dan
  • VR3
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    I have not

You really should give them a shot. I have used their stuff for a long time and every product they make is truly awesome. Here are some photos from their website

6jl2viqcx24u.jpg
    g47s520swy66.jpg
    w5pay2hs8zor.jpg
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • msg
    Options
    The guy with the black car can't park. How well does that product protect against door dings?

In all seriousness, pretty liquidy look.
    I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    I like my cars like I like my women. Filthy dirty. :D
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • VR3
    Options
    The guy with the black car can't park. How well does that product protect against door dings?

In all seriousness, pretty liquidy look.

Their glass polish is out of this world
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    I like my cars like I like my women. Filthy dirty. :D

I like my cars like I like my women. Rusty, with a broken bumper, two flats, and up on blocks in my front yard.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »

4evv1ub5hoat.jpg
    if you came over one day, I would teach you to enjoy the process. It's all about having the right tools for the job. it's one of my therapy's. You have a nice I'm gonna guess 96-97 Z28? The 93-95 had different wheels but sam front end. I think they changed the headlights in 1998? I use to know Camaro and firebird from 1967 to 2002 but lost my way a bit in the 90's , Really starting with the refresh in 1993

It's a 97 SS. One of about 3200 modified by SLP. I haven't seen a Z28 from this era, much less an authentic SS for along time on the street.